Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) (1041 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by NewsLeaksAgency: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Bride refuses to recite wedding vows about obeying her husband (Watch video)
watch here >> https://leaksagency.com/wedding-vows-about-obeying-her-husband

Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by talented321: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360'' come and see ur people, oloshoism do finish this one
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Is there a recital for obedience in marriage now ?

I thought I has always been vows to love and respect each other.

Vows of obedience sounds like someone who bought a dog
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Puss360'' come and see ur people, oloshoism do finish this one
I don land

Obey your husband.. but no obey your wife grin grin grin...
That's why I like court marriage...
Na paper we go sign put...
Do anyhow you see anyhow...
Obey your husband kor...
And the man looks like who have years of experienced in bed oo..
Poor girl, I hope she too has experience in bed ...
Coz he who comes to equity must come with clean hands... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:

I don land

grin grin grin

Oya, come and teach us vow of obedience.
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Future is female…. See foolish pastor asking stupid question. They have reduce things of faith to child play…. This wedding is not rooted in Christ despite is church wedding. Christ is the head of church and man head of home. The lady refuse to submit herself to the husband authority and the pastor skip it . Is like church refuses to submit to the lordship of Christ …..
I cry for the guy sha…. You done marry your master.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Future is female…. See foolish pastor asking stupid question. They have reduce things of faith to child play…. This wedding is not rooted in Christ despite is church wedding. Christ is the head of church and man head of home. The lady refuse to submit herself to the husband authority and the pastor skip it . Is like church refuses to submit to the lordship of Christ …..
I cry for the guy sha…. You done marry your master.

Oh the woman was meant to be his slave ?

That couple will last for a long time.

The husband understands the pastor was just being dramatic.
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Proserpina: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by talented321: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
If he would have born like two children with her by now'' she for no mumu like.
Who is deceiving nigeria women that they can compete with men. I just laugh'' it is well.
Puss360:

I don land

Obey your husband.. but no obey your wife grin grin grin...
That's why I like court marriage...
Na paper we go sign put...
Do anyhow you see anyhow...
Obey your husband kor...
And the man looks like who have years of experienced in bed oo..
Poor girl, I hope she too has experience in bed ...
Coz he who comes to equity must come with clean hands... grin grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by talented321: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
You don't see any fault in what the woman do'' u only see fault from the pastor'' (ok NA in Patience voice ''CORN-TINUE'')
doggedfighter:
Is there a recital for obedience in marriage now ?

I thought I has always been vows to love and respect each other.

Vows of obedience sounds like someone who bought a dog
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
The .an should run for his dear life...Cuz this clearly shows he's in for a very long ride :
shocked
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
doggedfighter:

Oh the woman was meant to be his slave ?

That couple will last for a long time.

The husband understands the pastor was just being dramatic.
Seriously you mean dramatic……. To obey ….. if I marry you, you go learn …..
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
If he would have born like two children with him by now'' she for no mumu like.
Who is deceiving nigeria women that they can compete with men. I just laugh'' it is well.
Well we are getting there
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by talented321: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Are u serious or u are just joking?
Puss360:
Well we are getting there
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Are u serious or u are just joking?
I'm serious... I can never be under any man oo... In reasoning oo .. we must be equal... We support each other financially and we lean on eachother when we have problems..
But when he misbehave, me too I misbehave grin grin .
As long as no domestic violence
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
U was making sense till u go and write nonsense at the down''
U see this your writeup so'' this is reason why many of the two educated people (man/woman) marriages don't last. '''Save this post to show the man that want's to marry u'''' u will hear from him.
'''and what do u mean u are equal with ur husband?
...two educated people marriage don't last...
So which one marriage last? One educated, one illiterate?
Oya who will then be the uneducated between both of them?
The woman na abi?
The urge to control women seems to be the main priority to an African man in a relationship...
The welfare of the woman doesn't matter..
That's why most African kids can't boldly say that their father loves their mother...coz no inside house display of affection to the wife...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Baronthecelebri: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na olosho guy man marry
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
U said if u ur hasband do anyhow u sef go do anyhow'' are u going for marriage or war. .
Their is nothing like africa mentality'' that is just the truth even in the world at large.
If u go to church they will tell u the husband is the head of the house'' go to muslim the same, go to traditional worshipping and vice versa, so all this signs are enough that u are the weaker vessel.
So our forefathers were dull' even bible and others were dull that u can't obey any of them.
There's different between "To Respect and To Fear"...
I'll respect my man.. but I won't fear him...
Love is meant to be reciprocal...
Nigerian men especially wants women to fear them...
Being head of the house no mean say your word is final...
After all, na Neck dey hold the head...
grin
And no, I'm not going to marriage like war...
I'm going into marriage because I love my husband and my husband loves me... Until........ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by talented321: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
I have observe ur statements for quite sometimes about this relationship stuff'' we will talk that later' their are things i want to ask and want to know from u. So no wahala
Puss360:

There's different between "To Respect and To Fear"...
I'll respect my man.. but I won't fear him...
Love is meant to be reciprocal...
Nigerian men especially wants women to fear them...
Being head of the house no mean say your word is final...
After all, na Neck dey hold the head...
grin
And no, I'm not going to marriage like war...
I'm going into marriage because I love my husband and my husband loves me... Until........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by Puss360(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
I have observe ur statements for quite sometimes about this relationship stuff'' we will talk that later' their are things i want to ask and want to know from u. So no wahala
Ok
Re: Bride Refuses To Recite Wedding Vows About Obeying Her Husband (watch Video) by SonofGod231: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
It can never be outdated for a woman to behave feminine.What's stopping her from simply doing what she's asked to do?
All in the name of being woke you begin to act in an animalistic manner.
If you feel you would be used for a doormat or mopping stick then don't get into the sham of a marriage.
As a man learn to allow a woman to feel she's in charge but know your place make person no go get BP ontop prictosin matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Girls Call Their Female Friends When They Need Financiai Help? / What Does She Mean? / What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.