Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? (3969 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
Girlfriend called you when you were in the office on a Sunday and said she needed cash to go to the hairdressing salon and you told her to come for it. She came and since you did not have enough cash on you and too busy to leave the office, you gave her your Visa card and pin to collect cash from the nearest ATM. But your buddy said it was risky to do so. I have been doing so for years now and nothing has gone wrong.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MMM2(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
op i thought u re married
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
M M M:

op i thought u re married
Not yet. But very soon.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by pendo89(f): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
you must be joking.clear instructions are given when you are handed your pin.
That would only happen If we are married and we operate a joint account.
Anything out of that? no thanks cz right now I can think of 3 major risks involved by doing so that could automatically land one in trouble.

so you are one of those who give money for salon and you claim girls are too demanding. Next time try telling her you are broke.
Repeat this 3 to 4 times till you you train her to be independent and learn how take care of small personal stuff like salon. She will always be prepared with cash.
Too much dependence on smbody could even lead one in prison.

I know am just talking to myself
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
pendooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
Na by force to do the hair? She nor fit wait till she get money? Odin knows why i no be man grin grin
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by r231(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
if you are comfortable with it
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Freiburger(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
You should know your girlfriend better.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by BodyKiss(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
OP, just read your other post, I thought you were rambo to girls. undecided
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
pendo89:

you must be joking.clear instructions are given when you are handed your pin.
That would only happen If we are married and we operate a joint account.
Anything out of that? no thanks cz right now I can think of 3 major risks involved by doing so that could automatically land one in trouble.

[size=20pt]so you are one of those who give money for salon and you claim girls are too demanding.[/size] Next time try telling her you are broke.
Repeat this 3 to 4 times till you you train her to be independent and learn how take care of small personal stuff like salon. She will always be prepared with cash.
Too much dependence on smbody could even lead one in prison.

I know am just talking to myself

cool cool
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by lilkech(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2011
@op: so you no see better situation to open your full worth to that your babe, na because of 'hair' abi? , well, she has cooked and you have eaten
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by freecocoa(f): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2011
Wetin una mean sef? Bros no mind them there's nothing wrong in giving her money for hair,as for the pin she is your girl so na you go know boya na mistake or not.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2011
No be money she use take come your office? Abi una get free public transport for naija now?
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2011
U'VE BIN GIVING HER B4, ND NUFFN HAPUND, Y RE U SUDDENLY CONCERNED??, ND BROS MY HAIR Z BUSHY I WNT 2 BARB, PLZ GIV ME UR VISA CARD ND PIN, THNKS
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by blackmann(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2011
Guy no try am. before you know it you would find charges of a B@@b job and a playstation in your bank statement at the end of the month.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by 1odogwu: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2011
If u trust her, its ok. Noting risky about it. I normally send the messanger in my office to withdraw cash via my ATM, talk more of my girl. I know my elder bros Pin, he sends me to ATM to withdraw cash. So what's the heck giving pin to ur girl? What's the risk? She'll steal your money?
If you dont trust her with things as simple as that, then she shouldn't b ur girl.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nayah(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2011
Poster, not olny for a lady, it's confidential then any man can steal from your visa as well smiley
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by showstopa: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2011
Why are you even asking us. Is it everything you muct ask?
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by member479760: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2011
give ham na good tin, afterall you dey yanch ham!
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MzNgozi: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2011
Of course u should be careful but really, if you can't trust the babe with ur pin, then you shouldn't be wit her. na my own 2 kobo
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by toyemz(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2011
@poster
doesnt she have her own card?
but if you have been doing this for years with the same person then you have no cause for alarm?
I agree with pendo though,there are personal matters that one should be able to take care of by oneself,
but if you are in a giving mood
could you pls pass your atm pin number over to me , i want to buy something on ebay
thanks
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MzGreat(f): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2011
2buff:

No be money she use take come your office? Abi una get free public transport for naija now?

abeg help me ask them o, like seriously wats d biggy. is he not going to receive an alert if she should withdraw more than she demanded.i am so sure most guys talking here fend for their girlfriend's family and not only their girlfriend.

abeg op why are you dating her if you cant trust her with little thing as visa card and pin. if a woman is going to run you down, your visa card and pin is even the least of the options.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by chardino(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2011
There is not thing wrong wit dat, is a common practices 4 me
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by llbhuds: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2011
o y o
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2011
Many posters are just hypocritical.

So, girlfriends don't go broke?

So, giving girlfriends money to look good, better and best is BIG DEAL?

Stingy Nigerian men have been exposed.

I know many here will even give their girlfriends more than what I have done.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MrCork17: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2011
Orikinla:

Girlfriend called you when you were in the office on a Sunday and said she needed cash to go to the hairdressing salon and you told her to come for it. She came and since you did not have enough cash on you and too busy to leave the office, you gave her your Visa card and pin to collect cash from the nearest ATM. But your buddy said it was risky to do so. I have been doing so for years now and nothing has gone wrong.   

Bro. My advise:

If she white: Yes!!! wink

If she,s black: YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER, unless if she light skin!!!
angry
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by pendo89(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2011
Orikinla:

Many posters are just hypocritical.

So, girlfriends don't go broke?

So, giving girlfriends money to look good, better and best is BIG DEAL?

Stingy Nigerian men have been exposed.

I know many here will even give their girlfriends more than what I have done.

But you are the very same op who keeps bashing nigerian girls. Why are you hypocritical?
Yes she must look good,you give her money 'willingly'. When the relationship goes sour you run here crying the girls are gold diggers that they love money for salon and blablabla.
I really hate this hypocrisy.If you want to treat her do it willingly.She should not demand. You just do it lovingly and when you dont have she understands and you both live.[b]
I like a man who does things for his girl without her asking for them. [/b]She doesn't have to ask. And you don't have to do if you don't feel like it.
But you say you have been doing it for years? well it means the girls are trustworthy then. But please NEVER complain about girls again.
treat them well and keep mum.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MrCork17: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2011
pendo89 <<<<Likes a man who gives her moiney without askin (but not really a gold digger). Nigerian women for u! undecided
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2011
pendo89:

But you are the very same op who keeps bashing nigerian girls. Why are you hypocritical?
Yes she must look good,you give her money 'willingly'. When the relationship goes sour you run here crying the girls are gold diggers that they love money for salon and blablabla.
I really hate this hypocrisy.If you want to treat her do it willingly.She should not demand. You just do it lovingly and when you dont have she understands and you both live.[b]
I like a man who does things for his girl without her asking for them. [/b]She doesn't have to ask. And you don't have to do if you don't feel like it.
But you say you have been doing it for years? well it means the girls are trustworthy then. But please NEVER complain about girls again.
treat them well and keep mum.

You must be mistaking Orikinla for someone else.

Saying many Nigerian women are gold diggers does not mean all of them are gold diggers.

Read the following.

Do Your Best For Her For Love - Nairaland
If you truly care and love any girl or woman, then do your best for her. Even if she refuses to sleep with you, prove that you really love ,
www.nairaland.com
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715978.0.html
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. My advise:

If she white: Yes!!! wink

If she,s black: YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER, unless if she light skin!!!
angry

What is wrong with you?

What has skin color got to do with honesty?
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by MrCork17: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2011
OOO Yes it has alot. 97.3% of them fail lie detctor test. Beyounce is a great example (lightskin honest wifey material) wink
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by chines4(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2011
Hmmmm do I smell trouble. Before the advent of ATM, A friend gave his girlfriend open cheque, and she just cleared the guys account. And they are even engaged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? / Relationship Tips: 3 Types Of Vagina Men love / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.