Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? (6713 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
. .i have always imagined dating these kind of men. .will they kill me in bed

Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
Of course not. They usually have small prick. Trust me.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Moyola(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
isay Nope! cool
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Moyola(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
bennyraz: Of course not. They usually have small prick. Trust me.

cheesy not alwayz true! tried n tested! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
I like my dudes tall and lean! cool
I remember several months back I befriended a Nigerian college student and when I tell you this dude was huge, it's no understatement. The dude plays American football and his build looks just like the guy in the pic!
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
bennyraz: Of course not. They usually have small prick. Trust me.

so more the muscular a guy is the smaller hes thing? shocked
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
onila:

so more the muscular a guy is the smaller hes thing? shocked

it depends sha. Some might have very low libido. While others don't last on bed. After round one, that might be the end for them. But tall and lanky guys are d best on bed including medium and short guys, their jeremiah is always on fire. They might go up to 4-5rounds without releasing quick.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
In addition short guys hav short and very fat jeremiah's while tall and lanky luks like d jeremiah of a horse. While muscular guys hav short and lean jeremiah's(pricks)
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by ajekpaks(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
I totally agree with you Bennyraz
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
hmmm guys do u agree with benny points?
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by slimyem: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
what's risky in dating this kinda guy?
Though not so my style,he's just okay!
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
slimyem: what's risky in dating this kinda guy?
Though not so my style,he's just okay!

he will suffocate you in bed grin
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by slimyem: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
onila:

he will suffocate you in bed grin
u can only guess....u can't be sure!
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
slimyem: u can only guess....u can't be sure!

lol thats what I think sha. .never experienced it grin
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by ayobase(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
Moyola:

cheesy not alwayz true! tried n tested! tongue

Hmmm....Ekun!
''tried and tested''
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by sexlog(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
onila: hmmm guys do u agree with benny points?
he's 80% correct.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
muscular guyz with muscular jeremiahs pls poster dont try it.. dey neva get tired. #fact
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by onila(f): 3:38am On Mar 24, 2012
DONkollione: muscular guyz with muscular jeremiahs pls poster dont try it.. dey neva get tired. #fact

hmmmm
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2012
DONkollione: muscular guyz with muscular jeremiahs pls poster dont try it.. dey neva get tired. #fact
everytin is just hype. Just cuz dey have 6packs doesn't mean their jeremiah is muscular except for those take all sort of tablets and use all sort of creams and stuff to get their jeremiah's long and fat. But trust me, they don't last more than a round. They get tire after they release and to get their jeremiah up for round two is a problem. But, op. Try dem out. Notin dey hapen.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by tyson55(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2012
@bennyraz, why do you think they get tired and don't last more than one round? #justaking
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by itiswell1(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2012
bennyraz:
everytin is just hype. Just cuz dey have 6packs doesn't mean their jeremiah is muscular except for those take all sort of tablets and use all sort of creams and stuff to get their jeremiah's long and fat. But trust me, they don't last more than a round. They get tire after they release and to get their jeremiah up for round two is a problem. But, op. Try dem out. Notin dey hapen.

Am sure you are not gay cos am wondering where you got all these from.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Sijo01(f): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2012
Grabis na water! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Bisjosh(f): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked abeg ℓ̊ b small pikin o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by sexlog(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2012
it is well:

Am sure you are not gay cos am wondering where you got all these from.
You would know things like that if u live in an hostel.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by kambili190: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2012
don't think so, he is gorgeous! wink
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
sexlog:
You would know things like that if u had lived in an hostel.

fixed.
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by TisaBone: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2012
nope i would never go for him. not pretty enough. these right here are my type of guy.

Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by TisaBone: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
and him!!!!

Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by TisaBone: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
this is my husband. he just don't know it yet. i will kidnap this fine man.

Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by TisaBone: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
who is he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

does anybody have more pics of him?
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2012
Yummy to the men above, not that meat pack at the way top.but anyways each its own.Cause i love my dark chocolate men the best! shocked cool
Re: Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
onila: . .i have always imagined dating these kind of men. .will they kill me in bed
Lol at topic. cheesy

bennyraz:
everytin is just hype. Just cuz dey have 6packs doesn't mean their jeremiah is muscular except for those take all sort of tablets and use all sort of creams and stuff to get their jeremiah's long and fat. But trust me, they don't last more than a round. They get tire after they release and to get their jeremiah up for round two is a problem. But, op. Try dem out. Notin dey happen.
And you know all these how? Aren't you male?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / How Will You React To This? Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.