Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style (66372 Views)

Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by abba190: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I call it Guilty conscience. Does dis topic relates with Obi? Hell Noo. Almajiri boy, I remember when u wanted to commit suicide and I was one of d few that encouraged u. Better find something meaning to do with ur damn life before its too late
i hv never been suicidal in my life so i think u miss road
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justbehave:
I no wan talk Wetin dey my mind. grin

Talk am
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by obinnazy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
You can propose without going down on your knees... Our fathers didn't do this shit.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Andyfelix(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Talk am na😄😄😄
No fear I dey ur back
Justbehave:
I no wan talk Wetin dey my mind. grin
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by prophetfire: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
WildChild00:
grin
She has bought herself a nanny.
Business man ko. Jobless man ni. grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by litaninja(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
The only thing visible here is the abuse if the word "mogul"
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Justbehave(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Andyfelix:
Talk am na😄😄😄
No fear I dey ur back
My brother the thing no gree me talk walahi.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Justbehave(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Talk am
E too heavy for my mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by dannyspeejay(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2023
U dey see wetin i dey Hear
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
he is on twitter
. Please give me his handler
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Nemesis0147(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
. Please give me his handler

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Nemesis0147 post=124771846][/quote] God bless I have found that modafuker
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by greatestdestiny: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Abuja Event Planner, Real Estate Agent Engaged To Her heartthrob In Grand Style

An Abuja-based event planner and real estate agent, Adaora Anuamadi was at the weekend engaged to her sweet charming prince, Mr. Ugochukwu Okonkwo a businessman.

The event at Grand Cubana hotel Abuja brought together friends and family members of the couple where a reception was held in their honour.

The glamorous event got guests more excited when the fiancé knelt down before the crowd of friends and family to pop the question to his wife-to-be.

It was an exciting moment when Miss Adaora, also a hair stylist said a big yes to Mr. Ugochukwu, agreeing to marry him.

The couple are both from Anambra state and have in the last couple of years been in relationship.

Adaora is known among friends as "show stopper aka Ifeabata" because of her generosity with money, not only at social functions but in the lives of people around her.

She is a philanthropist who has made significant impact in the lives of many by showing them ways to self-reliance and entrepreneurship.

Preparations have commenced for their wedding later in the year in Abuja and high-powered committee has been set up to make the wedding classy and an event to remember.

One mudu of rice in the morning, two packs of spaghetti In the evening, then a mudu of yellow garri in the evening, if you haven't built your house, how is that gonna be possible? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Smh at caption
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by October1960: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobicove:
I hate this act of kneeling down in public to propose to a lady with passion! angry

Women should be kneeling for the man. I guess she has the money and the dick. Hope he can manage the load.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Goddyj(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Plus size abi Fat woman grin
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by DEMARCO1: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2023
See as the guy dey reason things..no be him mind

She definitely needed a Husband Asap..with her Money..probably got tired of spending on men anyhow and receiving breakfast.

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Slurity(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Kobicove:
I hate this act of kneeling down in public to propose to a lady with passion! angry
I agree with you, a friend once asked, what is the point in kneeling to beg someone to come and enjoy your money?
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Melonsmasher: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Golddigger
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Streetdoctor: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2023
abba190:
i hv never been suicidal in my life so i think u miss road
Should I bring ur wasted life out? I know u very well dis almajiri boy
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by ogawisdom(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Real estate investors for don chop this Wella though not attractive at all lipsrsealed see jee pee tank belle. Broke boy is only in for the money cool
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by RemoveKebab: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Checkwell:

What do you mean? What's wrong with her? That's someone's daughter. Someone's sister.

Now, if that was your daughter, how would you feel when someone makes this kind of your silly comment about her?

Please mind your business and keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.
lol, either you are overweight or you know someone close to you that is overweight.

Try and lose some weight or advice them to do so

It's healthy and it is the normal thing to do.

Don't let woke culture lie to you
There is no advantage being overweight.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by madridguy(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Any step to escape poverty is welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by abba190: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Should I bring ur wasted life out? I know u very well dis almajiri boy
bro u dont know me i have never share my info with any nairalander nd i jv never been suicidal in my life. my life has been good since my childhood days to today. i am fine i thank god for my life. maybe u r mistaking me for someone else
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Raimond(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Enough flesh to enjoy...Lucky guy!
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Relevant123: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2023
I like her body type,though a little too big

StoriesUpdate:

An Abuja-based event planner and real estate agent, Adaora Anuamadi was at the weekend engaged to her sweet charming prince, Mr. Ugochukwu Okonkwo a businessman.

The event at Grand Cubana hotel Abuja brought together friends and family members of the couple where a reception was held in their honour.

The glamorous event got guests more excited when the fiancé knelt down before the crowd of friends and family to pop the question to his wife-to-be.

It was an exciting moment when Miss Adaora, also a hair stylist said a big yes to Mr. Ugochukwu, agreeing to marry him.

The couple are both from Anambra state and have in the last couple of years been in relationship.

Adaora is known among friends as "show stopper aka Ifeabata" because of her generosity with money, not only at social functions but in the lives of people around her.

She is a philanthropist who has made significant impact in the lives of many by showing them ways to self-reliance and entrepreneurship.

Preparations have commenced for their wedding later in the year in Abuja and high-powered committee has been set up to make the wedding classy and an event to remember.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Streetdoctor: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2023
abba190:
bro u dont know me i have never share my info with any nairalander nd i jv never been suicidal in my life. my life has been good since my childhood days to today. i am fine i thank god for my life. maybe u r mistaking me for someone else
I'm gonna bring u out
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by bobobri(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2023
it's well oooo
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by abba190: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I'm gonna bring u out
motherfcker do whatever the fk u feel like doing i dont have anything to hide us€|ess ipobdog
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by MartinsD12(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
StoriesUpdate:

With this kind belle hell no I dislike it.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by tivhador: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sugar mummy tinz most likely cool
StoriesUpdate:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.