Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style (66305 Views)

Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by KingDash09(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
If to say I go there I for don get sugar mummy tire
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Priceless200(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Neddstark:
This is a case of a woman marrying a man.
Reminds me of the marriage of Kaffy the dancer.

How please?

Where is it written there? You got all that from the pictures? Are plus size women forbidden from being loved and married. Abeg make me understand? If both are slim would you have said same?
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Priceless200(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
abba190:
that lady scammed that man by luring him into marriage considering her size and out of shape body
so Na size and shape una dey marry. No wonder.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Priceless200(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:
FAT is just so Disgusting.

I wonder how some people get so comfortable getting FAT and OBESSE to this Extent.

Your entire being, your soul, everything about you is disgusting. From thus far, you re so irritating. Gosh.

Like you can create a pin.

Your unclothness is so perfect yet, you re not a world top model.

Grow up. Everyone can't be the same. In shape, in size, in character, in every aspect t of life, imagine what the world will be then.. Noting right.?

God ain't a fool. Know that and have peace in your mind. Insufferable mofo
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Priceless200(f): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ekabobo:
It's times like this I badly,badly, miss nwaAmaikpe... Dude wudda dropped a lethal, earth shaking comnent
where's that satanic being, that gutter of a mouth sef . Been ages I saw any thing like his break light around these streets. Is he still alive?
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Neddstark: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Priceless200:

How please?

Where is it written there? You got all that from the pictures? Are plus size women forbidden from being loved and married. Abeg make me understand? If both are slim would you have said same?

She's a milf and richer than the man hence my comment.
If you're plus sized, please do some exercise.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Priceless200(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Neddstark:

She's a milf and richer than the man hence my comment.
If you're plus sized, please do some exercise.
Bleep off
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Neddstark: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Priceless200:
Bleep off

No vex
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
I deal on very neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale
Base is Anambra State delivery is nationwide
Whatsapp line 08167960827

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.