Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military (7920 Views)

Niger Military Versus Nigeria Military (Equipment) / Nigerian Military Vs South African Military Friendly War 2022 / Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

U think Nigerians of Hausa and Fulani extraction would take tinubu orders to fight their brothers
This same wailers are the ones tomorrow, that will blame others but themselves for been failures? Just see your level of reasoning this incoherent Obidient Mr Vitalis?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Our economy is in tatters , Tinubu should face our economy and leave Niger alone,
I tire o
The man has been talking about baby steps of pain since he threw Nigerians into unmitigated suffering but grew a pair on Niger matter.
Talk about a man whose house is burning but chasing rats.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

I tire o
The man has been talking about baby steps of pain since he threw Nigerians into unmitigated suffering but grew a pair on Niger matter.
Talk about a man whose house is burning but chasing rats.
Nonsensical Almijiri, It was Bola Tinubu that made you a Failure?
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Nonsensical Almijiri, It was Bola Tinubu that made you a Failure?
Have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by stacyadams: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
thisisit:
Fellow Nairalanders,

IN THE EVENT that WAR breaks out between Niger Republic and Nigeria over the Successful military coup in the former, which Military do you think would win. Nigeria or Niger??

The current Gun Firepower Index shows a significantly weakened Nigeria military.

Niger Republic would find alliance in Chad, Libya and enjoy sympathy of established terrorist groups, jihadists and Northern Nigeria.

Should Niger Republic be used to test the Firepower Index of the Nigerian military?

Please let's analyze and proactively prepare..

Niger Military vs. Nigeria Military !!!! ... Who wins ?

battle of two useless country.... cheesy na them 15th century guns and jets dem wan use.. grin

Abeg make I go watch better military movies...(hurt locker)(American sniper)(13 hours)(the convenant)(the out post)(the yellow bird)(lone survivor)(black hawk down)(Jarhead)(the kill team).......

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Have you eaten today?
Lazy Almijiri, no be your mates & Juniors dey Nigeria Military?

Lazy Thing like yourself that has nothing to offer society, will definitely suffer in Nigeria, nobody can save you, keep waiting for messiah Tinubu to rescue you from obscurity.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by adebayo987: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Well, in the event of war between Nigeria and Niger Republic (God forbid though), Nigeria military will beat Niger Republic hands down.

Some of you talked about terrorist groups. I laugh seriously at that. The terrorists in the North are politicised, they're still existing because the Northern cabals want them there. During Buhari's regime before bandits were termed terrorists, some famous Muslim clerics do have meetings with them and even come on social media to defend them. During Jonathan's time, some spying gadgets were bought such that it was discovered that Boko haram lives in Sambisa forest. The government planned to crush them at that time but Northerners including Buhari said and heavily believed that "an attack (not attacks)" on Boko haram is an attack on the North. Buhari came and recruited them into the military, kept them in camps, fed them and paid them 30k.

Also, during Buhari's time, one of the reasons why Bandits specifically were not invaded by the military was because the politicians said in doing so would harm the captives with them. Their sponsors kept pushing the terrorists to keep captives so as to avoid military attack. They even diverted the money meant for weapons into personal accounts because they were not ready to flush out the terrorists. They would send poor soldiers without enough ammunitions to terrorist zone and they get outnumbered and overwhelmed by the none intelligent terrorists. These Boko haram or bandits, are none intelligent people when compared to trained Nigerian military, they'll be crushed if allowed. The current COAS nearly spill the beans when he publicly asked Northern Governors to allow them deal with terrorists.

Now, in the case of war with Niger Republic, Nigerian military would be going all out which means ground, air and sea powers with the aim to neutralise Niger Republic military.

Now, looking at this particular Niger Republic coup plotters, they're very obviously not that intelligent or smart, which has already weakened their military before the war. Mind you, the military going against Niger Republic comprises of ECOWAS members and not just Nigeria, which is another disadvantage to Niger Republic.

You don't just do a coup and sit as the president and begin to threaten external bodies without looking at the policies that made you do the coup in the first place. The guys just overthrow the government and just dey like that. Very unplanned coup. You need the heavy backing of your people especially at this time that the whole world is slightly boiling, by coming up with both palliatives and policies that will make the external bodies think twice before fighting you. So, it's not well planned so they should just bow to pressure and allow Democracy. At least, their president will now learn and sit up but he'll retire and arrest all these coup plotters. And naturally, humans are defensive, which means these coup generals may not want to give up and restore the president.

But in conclusion, Niger Republic military won't stand the chance against Nigeria or ECOWAS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Lazy Almijiri, no be your mates & Juniors dey Nigeria Military?

Lazy Things like you will definitely suffer in Nigeria, nobody can save you, keep waiting for messiah Tinubu to rescue from obscurity.
You did not answer my question.
Is y your 38k salary enough to feed you today?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

You did not answer my question.
Is y your 38k salary enough to feed you today?
From the abundance of his heart, the Basketmouth speaks, quite obvious you never chop well today, na food be your problem lazy Almijiri?

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Bashon: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Why should a government that is finding it difficult to even prove its legitimacy try to remove an illegitimate government.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bashon:
Why should a government that is finding it difficult to even prove its legitimacy try to remove an illegitimate government.
Prove its legitimacy? Very funny, seems you have been habituating in a cave deep in the Aro-Chukwu rain forest since 2021 just after Mazi Kanu was apprehended?

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by SouthSouth1914: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Your hatred for your country making you started talking rubbish.

E no get take Nigeria 5 hour to defeat Niger.

This is what Russia said earlier, it’s more than 1 year now. You don’t know what Niger military are capable of. Whereas, Nigeria’s military have been ruffled in endemic corruption and morale is at a pretty terrible low.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by youngrichnigga: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Never compare NG military with Niger military, rather compare NG military with Boko Haram rag-tag army that they've not succeeded in defeating after many years. The Niger military guys will just slaughter them like common nama; the hands of the NG military is already full with the security situation of the country to say the least angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
From the abundance of his heart, the Basketmouth speaks, quite obvious you never chop well today, na food be your problem lazy Almijiri?
You have still not answered if you have eaten.
I'm asking because I'm in the mood to feed you ni o
But if you're too ashamed to answer, nothing I can do to solve your case.
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Have you eaten today?

he is a scammer. his other moniker is @dcass

him and lordviccodaguru are hungry people and we have many of them here
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have still not answered if you have eaten.
I'm asking because I'm in the mood to feed you ni o
But if you're too ashamed to answer, nothing I can do to solve your case.
Sorry
Go find something to eat hungry Obidient, if you were not hungry, you wouldn’t be focusing on food matters.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rayban25:

he is a scammer. his other moniker is @dcass
He's one of the manna Zombies. Currently jobless since swaga no gree absorb them
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

He's one of the manna Zombies. Currently jobless since swaga no gree absorb them

na why i just dey look you as you dey engage am.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Go find something to eat hungry Obidient, if you were not hungry, you wouldn’t be focusing on food matters.
You keep quoting me yet you lack the balls to tell me your real problem.
See how many people you've quote on this thread in a bid to get the necessary attention.
You have one yet you're not making good use of it.
What a wuss!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Sure as they saying goes, only a hypocrite cries more than the bereaved.

Cry for the swaga people, Incoherent Obidient.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Sure as they saying goes, only a hypocrite cries more than the bereaved.

Cry for the swaga people, Incoherent Obidient.
They will never employ you. If you like be more batified than Seyi. Your hunger is signed, sealed and delivered.
But if you humble yourself, people like me can throw a can of dog food your way.
What do you say to the offer

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

You keep quoting me yet you lack the balls to tell me your real problem.
See how many people you've quote on this thread in a bid to get the necessary attention.
You have one yet you're not making good use of it.
What a wuss!!
Not my fault you hate your life, not my fault you were born in Nigeria.

Go parlor go blame who you suppose blame, birth control would have been a better option to have saved you from your misery.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Not my fault you hate your life, not my fault you were born in Nigeria.

Go parlor go blame who you suppose blame, birth control would have been a better option to have saved you from your misery.
How does all this put food on your tummy?
You're using the wrong approach here
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by nedekid: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
It is 100 times stronger today.

It is people that have never travelled outside of Nigeria, that are ignorant to the might of the Republic.

So we shouldn’t blame you a bunch for your ignorance.
And what gives you the impression you have traveled the world more than some of us have? What is in travelling sef? Some don de fly with British Caledonian in the 70s and 80s, some of us go abroad as if we are visiting oshodi from illupeju. People that just started entering a plane yesterday will start preaching to us about "abroad".
Why do you assume to know the might of Nigeria or other countries than I do, oh, I forgot, you have gone abroad and we have not, so we are ignorant.
Some of us have classmates currently at the level of generals in the forces.
Where were you during the ecomog interventions in Sierra leone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

They will never employ you. If you like be more batified than Seyi. Your hunger is signed, sealed and delivered.
But if you humble yourself, people like me can throw a can of dog food your way.
What do you say to the offer
Only a hungry person speaks about his stomach, from the abundance of your heart, your Basketmouth speaks its anguish.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Only a hungry person speaks about his stomach, from the abundance of your heart, your Basketmouth speaks its anguish.
Only a hungry man seeking attention rushes to quote people with a lot of anger and aggressiveness
An hungry man is an aggressively angry man
I know your problem even if you're ashamed to admit it

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

And what gives you the impression you have traveled the world more than some of us have? What is in travelling sef? Some don de fly with British Caledonian in the 70s and 80s, some of us go abroad as if we are visiting oshodi from illupeju. People that just started entering a plane yesterday will start preaching to us about "abroad".
Why do you assume to know the might of Nigeria or other countries than I do, oh, I forgot, you have gone abroad and we have not, so we are ignorant.
That hungry dude has never been to anywhere apart from his village after BMC hq in Lagos
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

And what gives you the impression you have traveled the world more than some of us have? What is in travelling sef? Some don de fly with British Caledonian in the 70s and 80s, some of go abroad as if we are visiting oshodi from illupeju. People that just started entering a plane yesterday will start preaching to us about "abroad".
Ok you know British Caledonia? No be blue & white, and a stripe of yellow? My memory fails, anyway British Airways took over the route.

Your ignorance is your destruction, only an ignorant person will compare Republic du Niger, with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This are the same ignorant people that were wailing why did Nigeria build a rail track to Niamey, this are the same hypocrites that complained Why did President Buhari give bullet proof SUV’s to the government of Niger?

Inconsequential Incoherent Humbugs.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by GeneralDae: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
It's ECOWAS issue not Nigeria against Niger. Stop talking nonsense.
What is the military strength of the ECOWAS countries? and Nigeria is the close neighbour to Niger so those ECOWAS countries would depend more on Nigeria and just contribute a few troops here and there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Only a hungry man seeking attention rushes to quote people with a lot of anger and aggressiveness
An hungry man is an aggressively angry man
I know your problem even if you're ashamed to admit it
Only you can speak about your anguish.

It is true Niger Republic, has a stronger army than the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the Incoherent Obidients that hate the country they were born in.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Ok you know British Caledonia? No be blue & white, and a stripe of yellow? My memory fails, anyway British Airways took over the route.

Your ignorance is your destruction, only an ignorant person will compare Republic du Niger, with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This are the same ignorant people that were wailing why did Nigeria build a rail track to Niamey, this are the same hypocrites that complained Why did President Buhari give bullet proof SUV’s to the government of Niger?

Inconsequential Incoherent Humbugs.
How does this put food in your stomach
Go straight to the point!!
Let nedekid feed you

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Only you can speak about your anguish.

It is true Niger Republic, has a stronger army than the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the Incoherent Obidients that hate the country they were born in.
Is the strength of Nigerien army the reason you're hungry?
Come clean. There's no shame in seeking assistance.
The good Lord has blessed some people because of peasants like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANN Will Deliver $4trillion Economy Within 10years- Olawepo Hashim / Jos Court Rejects Bail To Minors And Injured On Shia Ashura Procession / Abdulrazaq Okays N350m For Colleges Of Education, FADAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.