Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military (7916 Views)

Niger Military Versus Nigeria Military (Equipment) / Nigerian Military Vs South African Military Friendly War 2022 / Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by DaTruths: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
thisisit:
Fellow Nairalanders,

IN THE EVENT that WAR breaks out between Niger Republic and Nigeria over the Successful military coup in the former, which Military do you think would win. Nigeria or Niger??

The current Gun Firepower Index shows a significantly weakened Nigeria military.

Niger Republic would find alliance in Chad, Libya and enjoy sympathy of established terrorist groups, jihadists and Northern Nigeria.

Should Niger Republic be used to test the Firepower Index of the Nigerian military?

Please let's analyze and proactively prepare..

Niger Military vs. Nigeria Military !!!! ... Who wins ?

Why would Nigeria go to war against Niger because of a coup that doesn't concern us?

Its Seyi Tinubu that would be sent to the war front.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by DaTruths: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Your hatred for your country making you started talking rubbish.

E no get take Nigeria 5 hour to defeat Niger.

They way they defeated Boko haram in 5 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

How does this put food in your stomach
Go straight to the point!!
Let nedekid feed you
Person back then wey travel B Cal to Gatwick numerously, British Airways London Heathrow, Nigeria Airways Lagos to New York direct flight 10hrs, dey hungry for Nigeria today?

Mr Kukutente, please get a life, confused Peasant.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Person wey travel B Cal to Heathrow numerously, British Airways Gatwick, Nigeria Airways Lagos to New York direct flight 10hrs, dey hungry for Nigeria today?

Mr Kukutente, please get a life, confused Peasant.
Yeah. That's why you're running romance scams.
As scam don burst and BMC don close no be hunger go be your best paddy?
Come clean and get a plate man. We wey know you, know you

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
DaTruths:

They way they defeated Boko haram in 5 hours.
Like NATO defeated Taliban after 20 years in Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah. That's why you're running romance scams.
As scam don burst and BMC don close no be hunger go be your best paddy?
Come clean and get a plate man. We wey know you, know you
You must hate yourself soo much, na true Niger Republic is a better country than The Federal Republic of Nigeria, why you and your family no relocate go Niamey?

Why not blame the people that brought you into the misery of Nigeria?

No be my fault say they born you for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by DaTruths: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Like NATO defeated Taliban after 20 years in Afghanistan?

Don't mind the Guy, he feel say War na Candy Crush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
You must hate yourself soo much, na true Niger Republic is a better country than The Federal Republic of Nigeria, why you and your family no relocate go Niamey?

Why not blame the people that brought you into the misery of Nigeria?

No be my fault say they born you for Nigeria.
All this grammar will not feed you this night o
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by saysoo: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
thisisit:
Fellow Nairalanders,

IN THE EVENT that WAR breaks out between Niger Republic and Nigeria over the Successful military coup in the former, which Military do you think would win. Nigeria or Niger??

The current Gun Firepower Index shows a significantly weakened Nigeria military.

Niger Republic would find alliance in Chad, Libya and enjoy sympathy of established terrorist groups, jihadists and Northern Nigeria.

Should Niger Republic be used to test the Firepower Index of the Nigerian military?

So you think modern wars are fought with gun firepower? Nigerian military is weak in the sahel region and their air force has no target within the sahel and will be exposed to surface to air missiles those guys gets from Libya.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by FirstCounsel(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

Funny you.
You think naija military is like it was during abacha and babangidas time? When you had generals such as Victor Malu, maxwell khobe etc?
The legendary Maxwell Khobe was a warrior na

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

All this grammar will not feed you this night o
If I am hungry, or in need of food yesterday, today, may Jehovah punish me, if I am not in need, may Jehovah punish you, let us all get a big amen 🙏 to that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by favor914: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
saysoo:
So you think modern wars are fought with gun firepower? Nigerian military is weak in the sahel region and their air force has no target within the sahel and will be exposed to surface to air missiles those guys gets from Libya.
Guy, please stop showcasing your ignorance, na lack of exposure they cause this your obliviousness.

Not until I lived in the United States, before I understood the might of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Coup in Niger, Kamala Harris in the stead of Biden called President Tinubu, you think it was a mistake phone call?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by aremubabs: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
The issue on ground would not lead to a war between the Nigerien army and the Nigerian army.

Rather, it would be the Nigerien Army vs the AU Special Forces.

And we all know how that would end. The Nigerien Army would be decimated.

But considering the humanitarian crisis that wars always create, I doubt the AU would be interested in going to war against Niger. They would just simply sanction the country.

Sanctioning the country would be much easier to do for sending notice to the Nigerien army than going to war against it.

Since Niger is one of the poorest countries on earth, an economic sanction would force her military to quickly cooperate with the AU.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
GeneralDae:

What is the military strength of the ECOWAS countries? and Nigeria is the close neighbour to Niger so those ECOWAS countries would depend more on Nigeria and just contribute a few troops here and there.
Stop propagating war between Niger and Nigeria, war is good for no one.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Elzazzi: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Your hatred for your country making you started talking rubbish.

E no get take Nigeria 5 hour to defeat Niger.

Naso. Na Same way Nigeria army use 2 hour defeat boko haram lol

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Kukutente23: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
If I am hungry, or in need of food yesterday, today, may Jehovah punish me, if I am not in need, may Jehovah punish you, let us all get a big amen 🙏 to that?
Hehehe.
It don reach to dey swear for yourself
So after all is said and done, your still require Internet validation to feel good about yourself.
Such a pitiable existence
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by ivolt: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

Funny you.
You think naija military is like it was during abacha and babangidas time? When you had generals such as Victor Malu, maxwell khobe etc?
Nigeria's military was actually worse during those period.
People with military background and knowledge know why.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Legend44(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
It funny u said Niger will find alliance with Chad and Libya knowing fully well Nigeria will find alliance with other AU and ECOWAS country. Bros look at it from that angle who do u think will win.
thisisit:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by GeneralDae: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Stop propagating war between Niger and Nigeria, war is good for no one.
That's what I'm saying. If there is war, no one should mistake it as ECOWAS vs Niger because the ECOWAS would be mostly Nigeria.
This is why Nigeria should never allow a war. I am simply saying there is no ECOWAS in this context. It's Nigeria in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
Which kind of dumbo question be this.

What's the strength of Niger military?

Explain how it is dumb. I'm sure you don't even have a clue.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by franklingud(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
I would love to watch how Nigeria army will be disgraced by Niger army
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Amypetua(f): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
I need a female roommate at Ajah, Lagos... I'm from Anambra and a Christian. Please if you are working, sociable and interested, do well and call me on 08088432964 ...Thank you
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by bdon12: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Not surprised about such a dumb question, since Obidients like yourself, hate your existence. Shameless Thing.
Mumu man spotted

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by nedekid: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
ivolt:

Nigeria's military was actually worse during those period.
People with military background and knowledge know why.
Ok.
But we were able to deploy abroad and brought peace to 2 African countries, but now we have difficulty sorting out internal issues.
That informed my opinion.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by nedekid: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
FirstCounsel:

The legendary Maxwell Khobe was a warrior na
Abi oh. Those that know, know.

1 Like

Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by nedekid: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Ok you know British Caledonia? No be blue & white, and a stripe of yellow? My memory fails, anyway British Airways took over the route.

Your ignorance is your destruction, only an ignorant person will compare Republic du Niger, with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This are the same ignorant people that were wailing why did Nigeria build a rail track to Niamey, this are the same hypocrites that complained Why did President Buhari give bullet proof SUV’s to the government of Niger?

Inconsequential Incoherent Humbugs.
No vex.
You are right as usual.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

Funny you.

Nigerian military is far better than it was with better weapons
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by AmotekunSW: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Comparing Nigerian military to Nigerien military.
Are these ipob pigs mental?

Go and read how Yahya Jammeh was kicked out by Nigeria's military. It took just one jet flying low.
Just 1 Alpha jet.

By the time the Nigerian military is done with Niger, Boko Haram and Ipob will run into the bush because they will see the damage the Nigerian military is capable of doing.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by Nursepepeye(f): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
Which kind of dumbo question be this.

What's the strength of Niger military?
the problem is the past most useless man called buhari has equipped the Niger army with enough fighting equipments while he ignores Nigerian army just to protect his investment, but since God wan punish buhari, Coup d'etat destroy all his plans
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by AmotekunSW: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
franklingud:
I would love to watch how Nigeria army will be disgraced by Niger army

Impossible.
I know you losers want Nigeria defeated but it won't happen.
6 Republic of Niger put together can't defeat Nigeria.

What Nigeria will do to Niger, it will put the fear of the military in you misguided fools calling yourselves Ipob.
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by LajaLaba: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rayban25:

you people dont have to be stupid every single second.

theyve not defeated terorrists and bandits and you think they can fight another country?

even if you want to express foolishness it shouldnt be everytime. tell yourselves the truth at times it helps
U Igbos are so dum.b
Re: Niger Military Vs Nigeria Military by AmotekunSW: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Guy, please stop showcasing your ignorance, na lack of exposure they cause this your obliviousness.

Not until I lived in the United States, before I understood the might of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Coup in Niger, Kamala Harris in the stead of Biden called President Tinubu, you think it was a mistake phone call?

Allow those to keep talking out of ignorance.

Do you know that it was Tinubu's private jet that Yahya Jammeh used to escape out of Gambia? Tinubu wasn't even President then.

Meanwhile, it was a single Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet flying low that scared Jameh and made him surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? / Election Result In Ward 18 Phalga L.G.A, Rivers State / Shehu Sani Cautions LG Chairmen Spending Money On State Governors’ Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.