Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? (4733 Views)

17 Signs You Have Romantic Feelings For A “platonic Friend” / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Is It Slutty If I Call A Platonic Friend For Sexx Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mindependent(f): 5:16am On May 07, 2013
This guy is my friend. I set our personal boundaries clearly. We talked about it and he plainly told me we are just friends. I said to myself, GREAT!Lately, we spent a bit more time just us eating out a bit more. Well, I am going through a tough time.

I had thought it was a bit weird he asked me to come to his because his flatmate won't be there. but I came over his flat around half an hour later. I should not have .

I did keep in mind we're just friends. We didn't cuddle or anything just sat on the sofa and
he started teasing me and made jokes then he tried to cuddle i went ahead as I thought he didn't mean much. But he started saying weird things, kissing me and touching me... He's a tall guy and I was a bit tipsy. I kept saying to him stop but he went ahead kept saying crazy things like he loves me

He apologised a lot later. He said it was alcohol. I think I left around 1 after we argued. I said no but he walked me home. I feel bad

Should I forgive him? Guys, do you guys make mistakes like this?
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 5:34am On May 07, 2013
Just Bleep him and get it over with.. If you didnt want anything to happen then you would have demanded he stop the first sign that things were moving in that direction and left.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Balogun60(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2013
if you dont want anything to happen i think you should stop going to his house,a guy and a girl cant just be frds. At some time emotion will start feeling we are all human beings that what you guys dont understand.
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by clemz85(m): 5:58am On May 07, 2013
hhm!
Platonic!

Ok naa
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by djeezy(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2013
There's nothing platonic anymore, with time some feelings will suffice from either of the party. All I behold now is friends with benefit. I used to have a pretty platonic female friend till I discovered she had developed feelings. Took her to my house, next thing we found ourselves doing things. We are still platonic friends.
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by kasheemawo(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2013
Is not a mistake but the guy just wanted to utilize the opportunity he had.
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mindependent(f): 6:06am On May 07, 2013
Balogun60: if you dont want anything to happen i think you should stop going to his house,a guy and a girl cant just be frds. At some time emotion will start feeling we are all human beings that what you guys dont understand.
I don't understand why you say A guy and girl can't just be friends? I think it is possible
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mindependent(f): 6:06am On May 07, 2013
clemz85: hhm!
Platonic!

Ok naa
Yes platonic smiley
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mindependent(f): 6:08am On May 07, 2013
kasheemawo: Is not a mistake but the guy just wanted to utilize the opportunity he had.
I feel bad because he has a gf and also I'm just getting out of a breakup undecided
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Princeparix(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2013
no be only platonic>even spoon-tonic
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by nenergy(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2013
Intimate,No! Kissing and cuddles,yes-i've got fine friends.lol But i've never done it,coz i value the friendship more. That's why i'll Blame it on the alcohol in your case.
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 07, 2013
Does platonic friends means ur friend of the opposite sex u fvck with no strings attached undecided? Cos i have lots, and yea i fvck all my friends that are babes, i do not keep any friend of the opposite sex, and yea i'm bad cos i leave no poosie unfvcked.
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mindependent(f): 7:50am On May 07, 2013
lrguru: Does platonic friends means ur friend of the opposite sex u fvck with no strings attached undecided? Cos i have lots, and yea i fvck all my friends that are babes, i do not keep any friend of the opposite sex, and yea i'm bad cos i leave no poosie unfvcked.
That means they are not platonic friends, just friends with benefits
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
That means they are not platonic friends, just friends with benefits

well, thats means i do not have platonic friends....what a shame!!! angry
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by kennyonthrone(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2013
lrguru: Does platonic friends means ur friend of the opposite sex u fvck with no strings attached undecided? Cos i have lots, and yea i fvck all my friends that are babes, i do not keep any friend of the opposite sex, and yea i'm bad cos i leave no poosie unfvcked.
I knw ur type,na ur type go sleep wit woman u no go touch am kum d nxt day d gist aw u went 22 rounds of hot *** wit her

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by kennyonthrone(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2013
Yea nd wen I did I lost her....NKEM I missed our fwendship
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mynd44: 9:10am On May 07, 2013
nenergy: Intimate,No! Kissing and cuddles,yes-i've got fine friends.lol But i've never done it,coz i value the friendship more. That's why i'll Blame it on the alcohol in your case.
That's the problem with people. They value today more than the future. The point in being friends is to be dtrong when one party is weak and vice-versa.

You said you kept saying stop and he continued. Did you put your foot down and push him off you? He told you he was down did you think that he might not be in his right senses emotionally?

You went to keep someone who is "down" company and you took alchohol what does that make you? He was weak and needed your strength but you were there acting like some 5 year old.

The guy also had fault as he could have planned the whole thing from inception and was hoping to get into your pants.

Next time a guy kisses you and you are not comfy with it, push him off and stop saying "stop". Back your words with some actions lady before you become another statistic.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2013
@op, from what you wrote above, it simply means you wouldn't mind bleeping the guy, go ahead if it will make you happy
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Mynd44: 9:14am On May 07, 2013
Abbey2sam: @op, from what you wrote above, it simply means you wouldn't mind bleeping the guy, go ahead if it will make you happy
I wonder ooo. Instead of coming here to spew crap about and opening threads about how it is not possivle for a guy and a girl to be friends without intimacy
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Scarpon(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2013
the problem is the conji spirit is high
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Princessmel(f): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
Abbey2sam: @op, from what you wrote above, it simply means you wouldn't mind bleeping the guy, go ahead if it will make you happy
If I did not mind dont you think I would have already bleeped him?
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2013
Princessmel:
If I did not mind dont you think I would have already bleeped him?

Yes, you do wanna fu*k him, I guess you just need to hear something that will justify your action ( ie fucking him)

So just Bleep him already
Re: Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? by Ponel: 7:38pm On May 07, 2013
Balogun60: if you dont want anything to happen i think you should stop going to his house,a guy and a girl cant just be frds. At some time emotion will start feeling we are all human beings that what you guys dont understand.

I totally agree with you, it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to just be frendz, as for me I hardly keep female friends, dat way I can avoid being intimate with dem.

(1) (Reply)

STORY: My Delicious Landlady (part 3) / What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.