Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? (14714 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / My fiancée is cheating again / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by blessingnenye(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why Is Cheating Considered Normal In Men? But For A Woman, Hell Will Let Loose?
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Felimax(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
He who pays the Piper dictate the tune.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by talented321: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
1. He house u
2. He paid ur pride price
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
6. He pays the children's school fees.
7. When your mother/father dies he is the one to spend money also when his mother/father dies he is the still the one to make all expenses
8. He walk all day to make sure u and the kids live a better life.
9. He sells his happiness for the family
10. He will be only regard as man when he produces something' but you as a woman can go into marriage without nothing
11. He know the worst u can do is to leave his house.
12. I don't like cheating but there is a different between cheating in men and cheating in woman'' the earlier u accept it the better for u
Modified :when a woman cheat it is a shame to the husband and his/her family'' while when a man cheat it is normal in the eyes of land.
A woman can become pregnant where as a man can't
13. WITH MY HANDSOME WEED'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE CALLED '' IT IS NOT EASY''' GOING

284 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
👀👀

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ask the people that consider it normal

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Lucifyre: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cognitive dissonance basically.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by adebayo987: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:
https://loveonet.com/practicing-emotional-detachment/
Tradition caused it. Women are treated like properties such that a man must buy her in the guise of dowry. Why wouldn't men see cheating as normal when they paid for their wives?

Why do most Nigerian women divorce their Nigerian husbands once they get to the Europe or America? It's simply because they're treated equally as men. Here, a woman is seen as a house maid whose duties lies in the kitchen and the other room. This is the bitter truth. I love Korean and Japanese people so much because they're so honourable, their women honour their bodies and are in charge of their homes more than their men as they're respected, which made cheating almost impossible in those countries.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Bornboy4: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Women are on the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by oluwaseyi0: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
same dynamics that pardon 2 female to flirt each other: cuddle, playfully smack each other bumbum, calling each other my love, sweetheart, openly dressup in presence of each other

Imagine 2 non-gay guys doing that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Gkay1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because men are polygamous in nature so sometime u cannot cheat the nature .
I have never cheat on my wife and nothing on earth will make me to do it.
I don't encourage or support any man to do it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by DiamondPant(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'm not sure "cheating" is normal for anyone.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by GoodRocks: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Damn! Naturally men are considered providers. So therefore if a man can provide for you, what makes you think he shouldn't provide for others to get what he wants? If you claim because he cheats you too wants to cheat, then Madam become a provider yourself and take care of yourself by yourself. Pay your bills, house rent, data sub and do everything yourself with your own money.

QUICK ONE

OP, A man can marry a poor girl from a poor home but a poor girl can't marry a poor guy, why is this so?

If you can answer this then you've gotten the answers as to why men cheat

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Calabar1stSon: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
We dominant by nature if you get what I mean by that, though I do not encourage cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by bassdow: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
vb
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Cassandraloius: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Men no plenty for this world, but cheating is not an option.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by bassdow: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
...because most times, according to societal perception, na dem dey do the CHASing and SPENDings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by harryboyng(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
G
Moreover this your question / assumption, na BLANKET statement
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by KaptainAfrika: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
We cvm once.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why Is Cheating Considered Normal In Men? But For A Woman, Hell Will Let Loose?

How many people of today consider cheating normal for men anywhere in the world?!!

Why such poorly-researched generalization?!!

If it were considered normal, why do most men (if not all) hide to cheat?!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
It’s been like this since the days of Abraham and co. Some of them laying with their wives housekeeper and they see no big deal in it. If it’s the other way round they would be stoned to death or tagged as a prostitutes. This world is specifically designed for Men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by slowice(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Precious seed must be freely distributed to replenish and fill the earth. Women need not cheat, their sole duty is to wait on their man happily grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
When the woman cheat, she find it difficult to continue to respect, love, care for her legal partner. She see him as nothing.

For a man it is not like that
Stop lying! The exact same applies as far as men. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by 1c3JaY: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
I think it's our biology...

For example: A lion ( most animals as well) mates with so many lioness together, but a lioness mates with one male at a time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Fr33born(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Reading
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

How many people of today consider cheating normal for men anywhere in the world?!!

Why such poorly-researched generalization?!!

If it were considered normal, why do most men (if not all) hide to cheat?!!

You can see able bodied men answering.
Some women do have them.🤲

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
adebayo987:
Tradition caused it. Women are treated like properties such that a man must buy her in the guise of dowry. Why wouldn't men see cheating as normal when they paid for their wives?

Why do most Nigerian women divorce their Nigerian husbands once they get to the Europe or America? It's simply because they're treated equally as men. Here, a woman is seen as a house maid whose duties lies in the kitchen and the other room. This is the bitter truth. I love Korean and Japanese people so much because they're so honourable, their women honour their bodies and are in charge of their homes more than their men as they're respected, which made cheating almost impossible in those countries.
Finally, some are ready for the mature discussion that ought to be had. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Spaxon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
some things are best left the way they are
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by bassdow: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
g
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by reiddecuti: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
I no support cheating but but men are the bride.
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by bassdow: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
1. He house u
2. He paid ur pride price
3. He feed's u
4. He pay all bills
5. He feed the children
6. He pays the children's school fees.
7. When your mother/father dies he is the one to spend money also when his mother/father dies he is the still the one to make all expenses
8. He walk all day to make sure u and the kids live a better life.
9. He sells his happiness for the family
10. He will be only regard as man when he produces something' but you as a woman can go into marriage without nothing
11. He know the worst u can do is to leave his house.
12. I don't like cheating but there is a different between cheating in men and cheating in woman'' the earlier u accept it the better for u
13. WITH MY HANDSOME WEED'' WHILE LUCKY DUBE KEEP THE VIBE CALLED '' IT IS NOT EASY''' GOING

hmm

Hope you taking note Puss360
Re: Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? by Kingosytex(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why is being broke considered normal for a woman?
cheesy
Have you asked yourself why broke women don't even see themselves as being broke?
Have you asked yourself why many Reginas are jumping into the hands of Neds and not the other way round? cheesy
Have you seen a broke, jobless man waiting for a rich woman to come marry him?
A rich man marry a broke lady, they will tag it love is blind but when a broke man marries a rich lady, the man will be tagged a gold digger and an opportunist. Have you asked yourself why it's so? grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.