Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio (32554 Views)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by JuicyStar: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Body never clear am!

With the vex wey Nigerians carry dey waka, wetin them go do am go pass wetin Ekweremadu carry eye see for Germany dah year.

Leave them make them dey use Nigeria dey fulfill their own personal ambitions.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by CodeTemplar: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
What!
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by seguno2: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
phorget:

If they've done the necessary things then nobody will ever bother to go get peanuts from them.

You are a wiseman sir.
Remain blessed as you continue to shine in your wisdom, to enLIGHTen others.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by John4B: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Someone that has corruption case tied around his neck is the Senate president, and his pushing for increase in their salary. And his slaves are starving to death.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Kruzxx: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abeg increase salary of our lawmakers by 114% what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by F117nighthawk: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
That's why naija can never be better under these sets of thieves,with all th monies assigned to these people,it's still not enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Menclothing: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
It seems this man no sabi talk

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Someone is looting you blue black and you are coming here to say "to be fare to these guys, their salaries aren’t enough", sir, are you usually this dumb?
I don’t engage slowpokes who are uncouth
and lack decorum online. When your brain is matured enough to engage in decent conversation then you can mention me
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Mummyfour(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
olisaEze:
Never thought I’d see the day someone in that chair would outdo Lawan in a stupidity contest! Will we ever get to see a Senate President as vibrant as Saraki again, I wonder?? He was never appreciated for shielding Nigerians from the worst of the previous admilnistration’s first term mismanagement. undecided
I miss bukola saraki

2 Likes

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
phorget:

If they've done the necessary things then nobody will ever bother to go get peanuts from them.
Let’s be realistic here. Necessary things like what? Remember these guys are lawmakers and not Executives. That’s if you understand how separation of powers work in a decent society. Please educate me on the necessary things they ought to have done.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by jzimchi: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zico5:
I think revolution is brewing gradually cos what the protests all over the country is brewing will be too much for these foolish and uncouth politicians. We are talking of the sustainability of the masses, these people are talking about their pocket. Majority of them have milked the country dry already. Akpabio was a two time governor, a minister, once a senator and still he is talking of salary not enough. If God want to ruin someone, he first made him mad and that's what is happening to this Akpabio. He will surely walk naked very soon.

What can the masses do they are just toothless bulldogs
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
23m a month is not enough?What do they give to their constituents that you have seen?Their duty is making laws that can bring good governance to everyone not sharing money to ghost.
Can you please post a link showing they’re paid 23 million per month as salary I will really appreciate it.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
dozymars:

There is always a gullible one that tends to believe and accept anything and there you are.
Please educate me and cure my gullibility. Seems I’m missing something.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Celepope:

Can you please post a link showing they’re paid 23 million per month as salary I will really appreciate it.
Are you one of his appointed aides?
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by toprealman: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zico5:
I think revolution is brewing gradually cos what the protests all over the country is brewing will be too much for these foolish and uncouth politicians. We are talking of the sustainability of the masses, these people are talking about their pocket. Majority of them have milked the country dry already. Akpabio was a two time governor, a minister, once a senator and still he is talking of salary not enough. If God want to ruin someone, he first made him mad and that's what is happening to this Akpabio. He will surely walk naked very soon.
If the gods…..not God.
You have made some valid points besides.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Okechinwadike: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
u people should stop blaming innocent man and blame Yoruba people, they are the cause of everything

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by ChronicGp(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
This mofo go soon collect beating.
Trust me.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Are you one of his appointed aides?
I asked you a simple question you’re trying to evade it. People make unfounded statements always and when they’re called to defend it they start stuttering.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by mikebabs101: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Celepope:

I don’t engage slowpokes who are uncouth
and lack decorum online. When your brain is matured enough to engage in decent conversation then you can mention me
I don't usually comment, but ehn you stupid no be small. So you think these people care about you. Unless you are getting paid for all these unreasonable support, if not your stupidity and gullibility no be here . Some people are just born fool 😂
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by egoldman(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Celepope:
To be fare to these guys, their salaries aren’t enough to take care of the demand and needs of their constituents. You need to see how people queue up in front of their gates whenever they go back to their constituency with various forms of monetary demands. Mind you the more hardship the members of their constituency face, the more demand they will be exposed to. These guys make more money based on the committees they head or belong to. Anyways that doesn’t mean their salaries should be increased though because that will be immoral.

I swrdGad if I get hands on you,I will commot all your teeth in ur useless mouth, how can say something like this?

Is there salaries meant for their constituencies or themselves? Do they not receive seperate allocations for their constituencies? Plz people are hurting alot in this country, if you don't have any meaningful words to say, just shut ur mouth.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Faithy04: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please pay these people a good salary
They are seriously working out there
I'm sure if it's politicians they will be collecting big money
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
egoldman:

I swrdGad if I get hands on you,I will commot all your teeth in ur useless mouth, how can say something like this?

Is there salaries meant for their constituencies or themselves? Do they not receive seperate allocations for their constituencies? Plz people are hurting alot in this country, if you don't have any meaningful words to say, just shut ur mouth.
e-warrior . As if you see me in real life you can even come close to me. Go and reread my comment and see how your comment made a mockery of your ill-gotten education. Let me educate you, the topic under discussion is their salaries and not the money allocated for constituency projects and it was the salary I spoke about and not money meant for constituency projects
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Obyino: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
I think the lawmakers deserve better
Increase their salary please grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Celepope:

I asked you a simple question you’re trying to evade it. People make unfounded statements always and when they’re called to defend it they start stuttering.
You are one of Akpabio newly appointed aides.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Vitally123: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Not enough? How much is the minimum wage? Yet, they parade SUVs. live exhorbitant lives, dsiplay unnecessary wealth without feeling of remorse? They should allow the poor to breathe, if not they should "Go To Court" in their own language. "Jungle don mature"
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Celepope: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
You are one of Akpabio newly appointed aides.
Unfortunately Akpabio cannot pay me with the kind of work I do. He will go bankrupt in few years cool
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Alpharey: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
I always laugh when some hediots agbadorians leave these greedy polithiefians and keep saying that am their problems because I come from South East 🤣🤣. Enjoy your Nigeria. Please more money should be added to the Lawmakers as the load of carrying Nigeria rests on their head. Agbadorians can hang if they like. If you don't want to breathe, choke. 🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Alpharey: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
beautyhd:
Akpabio is a thief.

A law makers salary that can comfortably pay 100 married men with families, he’s just making mockery of the common man.

Like they are using their personal money to take care of their constituents.

"He is making the mockery of the common man" I want to disagree man person. HE IS MAKING MOCKERY OF THE AGBADORIANS DEFENDING THEM EVERY DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SHAME. 🤣
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by specco(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Taylor90:
When this man was a governor

He wasn’t this heartless I mean any Akwaibomites rooted and re-elected him

But since he went federal things has changed

It seems loyalty comes with selfishness and self centeredness

Like you must submit your soul and jettison humanity to work with APC
He was in PDP then. Once someone crosses over to APC, the madness begins. No exception.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by ugofulfilled(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Celepope:
To be fare to these guys, their salaries aren’t enough to take care of the demand and needs of their constituents. You need to see how people queue up in front of their gates whenever they go back to their constituency with various forms of monetary demands. Mind you the more hardship the members of their constituency face, the more demand they will be exposed to. These guys make more money based on the committees they head or belong to. Anyways that doesn’t mean their salaries should be increased though because that will be immoral.
You are sick... It is not in my character to abuse people but whoever you are you are sick and need immediate psychiatric attention. Look at you justifying an insensitive statement from a man who ought to sympathise with the sufferings and pains of the poor Nigerians. You are a very sick fellow

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by 001Lagos: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigerians truly deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Web2020: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Can Tinubu stand what is coming in a few weeks' time? I doubt it. The Ojuju they are giving from Guinea and that of Oba of Lagos will not save him. Watch out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.