Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio (32548 Views)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Agboogashi: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Thief
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Bluezy13(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
nkemoma:

You are an idiot... Read that comment again .

filled brain

Carry your frustration elsewhere.
And stop being stúpid
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by jullary(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2023
The monster they created,even if they are being giving 1billion as salary people will continue trooping in,and he will still say the same thing, because they knowingly created artificial poverty so people can be used during election by giving them #2000 to vote. So he is a thief he stole alot from akwa-ibom and nddc running to trillions.
Celepope:
To be fare to these guys, their salaries aren’t enough to take care of the demand and needs of their constituents. You need to see how people queue up in front of their gates whenever they go back to their constituency with various forms of monetary demands. Mind you the more hardship the members of their constituency face, the more demand they will be exposed to. These guys make more money based on the committees they head or belong to. Anyways that doesn’t mean their salaries should be increased though because that will be immoral.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by nkemoma(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

Can your frustration elsewhere.
And stop being stúpid

Oloshi.. when your papa send u go school to learn to read and understand u say na weed and colos better..

Now you disgraced yourself on a PF..

Just one sentence threw u off balance..

Didirin
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Bluezy13(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
nkemoma:

Oloshi.. when your papa send u go school to learn to read and understand u say na weed and colos better..

Now you disgraced yourself on a PF..

Just one sentence threw u off balance..

Didirin

Calm down.
It is not my fault that the economy is frustrating you.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by nkemoma(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

Calm down.
It is not my fault that the economy is frustrating you.

Frustrate?? Never.. check my moniker...

U and your kind would have long been erased from Earth's surface before frustration comes knocking..
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Bluezy13(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
nkemoma:

Frustrate?? Never.. check my moniker...

U and your kind would have long been erased from Earth's surface before frustration comes knocking..

Your moniker is good.
But behind it is hidden serious frustration.
No wonder you're lamenting.
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by nkemoma(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

Your moniker is good.
But behind it is hidden serious frustration.
No wonder you're lamenting.

Na werey... Maybe dullards like you try to frustrate me with your low level of comprehension..

But I choose not to be
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by Tundex911: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Ogun kill you there

Your allowance alone can feed multiple family
Re: NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio by JDJDjD: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Taylor90:
When this man was a governor

He wasn’t this heartless I mean any Akwaibomites rooted and re-elected him

But since he went federal things has changed

It seems loyalty comes with selfishness and self centeredness

Like you must submit your soul and jettison humanity to work with APC
Akpabio changed after he won second term as gov
same with Oshiomole, obaseki and many of them

they only work because they needed ur votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.