Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46954 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
nigerians and go to war....kiki....

we are too busy bashin each other....

nigeriens can go hug tress for all we care....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by JohnnA1: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gentlevip:
Once upon a time, he was a hero to igbos

I wonder what transpired
Aside the myriad insults Reno was getting from Igbo Obidients, they threatened to kill his daughter...

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
NOBODY JUST WAKE UP TO GO AND SHOOT ANYBODY, OTHERWISE ALL OF US FOR NO DEY HERE.

IF DEM SHOOT AM, HE HAS DONE SOMETHING.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Amayabor1: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

Stop this!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by sreamsense: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
A coward in exile shouldn't be taken serious 😂
... but you always take Ekpa in exile serious even by sitting-at-home for two weeks. States being ruled by foreign tyrant despite having many professors, diplomats, Ezes and political leaders. Unfortunately, they can't do anything even if biafra comes
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Edoziesmart(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos
Kiddo spotted

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Aside the myriad insults Reno was getting from Igbo Obidients, they treated to kill his daughter...
threatened

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stop this!

say pweety pwease....kiki....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by rickleye: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
What an idiot !
Aren’t igbo, Nigerians ?
This was a civil war not a World War .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by gemini35(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
75 percent of Nigerian,s hate Igbo,s and they express it here in nairaland most and seun and his moderator,s kept adamant why

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Melvindevops: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
He’s trying so hard to be relevant….

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Isobug:

Light kill you there. Protests are going on all over the Country even in low key in the Igbo land you people attack. Where's the light

You're dead already. Banks are open in Lagos, Oyo and Ekiti as we speak. Call your folks to "verify" This is an Eboe thing. We've cottoned to that already. You want to start Strike in Lagos you chose Computer Village as point of convergence. Just like your messiah appointed Eboe partisans State Chairman of Labour Party in Sokoto and Lagos and some other places. We know the plan. Nobody is going to scatter Nigeria or burn our Country down because of the personal loss they meritoriously suffered in the Presidential Elections.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
rickleye:
What an idiot !
Aren’t igbo, Nigerians ?
This was a civil war not a World War .

to igbos it was World War....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
gemini35:
75 percent of Nigerian,s hate Igbo,s and they express it here in nairaland most and seun and his moderator,s kept adamant why

nobody hates igbos....shattap....

we are just havin fun with our fellow blodas across the river naija....
those numbnuts....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Tonytonex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.
"you don't throw away the baby with the bad water"
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by NewDea4: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
My dog has more sense than Reno Omokri

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 123yes(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
I would not like to reply you based on what you wrote, but posterity will always judge a man when the times comes. But it is quite unfortunate that you called your self a pastor. The problem of Ibo man was as a result of the first coup in Nigeria, but the real coordinator was Nzogwu who was mid west state with Omokiri. The rest is history. We are in Nigeria, a day of reconing will surely come and people will remind you of these statement you made. Thank God you are not Gowon and you will never be.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by onlyboyson(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Waste of sperm have speak

If it's ezendigbo now Dem don arrest am ,, useless half-witted animals call them self leaders

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Geminiivory: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

So all to you and your generation till eternity

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
jideflash:
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.

MEANWHILE, ATIKU, WAS BUSY CONGRATULATING PETER OBI ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

ELECTION IS NOT DO OR DIE, IGBO HAVE SUPPORTED ATIKU TO WIN BUT BUHARI RIG HIM OUT.

ATIKU UNDERSTANDS IT VERY WELL. HE CANNOT HOLD US SUPPORTING OUR OWN AFTER HIM, AGAINST US.

U SEE THOSE MINORITIES IN SS, THEY ARE VERY RETARDED.

GO TO WARRI WHERE RENO ORGINATE, BOTH IJAW AND URHOBO HATE HIS ITSEKIRI TO THE EXTENT OF TRYING TO WIPE THEM OUT.

RENO AND HIS ITSEKIRI PEOPLE ARE WEY TOO SMALL FOR THE IGBOS.

THEM NO REACH US ANYWHERE.

THEY SHOULD FIRST COMPLETE THEIR MINORITIES WAR IN WARRI.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ezekins: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reno is basdard who was born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ifebi82: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

abegi....you think any of us really mean what we say....??

people are just pissed at your tribe and let out frustrations....thats all....

una big mouths is una biggest problem.....
. Really..... Just know that anyone that wishes me death whether by play or serious must die before me... That is how it is

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Vadese1: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
No attention should be giving to this idiot. I discovered he no longer goes with the pastor name. Criminal from my State

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Lifestone(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin

Prepared under a playful dirty ground where kids with runny nose are

Forget Amala Sky and other fancy Yoruba restaurants

Go to local yoruba restaurants and see if you can take a bite
But we love our Ewedu and Gbegiri

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Now This Reno has shown his true colour..

Starve kids??
That's criminality..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Diligence: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
"According By" Reno Mockery, Russia should do what again to Ukraine? Abi no be similar logic?

OK, let's reverse it, is Reno suggesting that Russia drops nuclear bomb in the UK/US, which might bury Reno&families& friends just so as to truncate UK/US from supporting Ukraine, which is elongating the war.

What wld Reno HV done if he were Putin? Na the same Reno go come dey criticise Putin so...not realising that their ministry is SKD...St,KL, dtry

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ifebi82:
. Really..... Just know that anyone that wishes me death whether by play or serious must die before me... That is how it is

look....people can loose self control and yell all their frustrations at you....

its normal....not normal is when they realy act on it....
and nobody is going to agree to that....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Elev82014: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is this muther 4ucking IDIOT and he-goat still opening his mouth and vomiting garbage? Like he said, "If he had been GOWON," but guess what? He's NOT Gowon and would never be GOWON. The nitwit MUST hate himself so much that he can NOT see straight hence he's so obsessed with the Igbos. In the scheme of things in Liegeria, he's a nonentity and quite insignificant but tries to use his self-loathing (Not of the Igbos) to garner attention. If his sissy a$$ is tired of remaining in the closet as a gay man in this 21st century, he needs to do what his other counterparts do and come out of the closet instead of torturing himself with his self-hatred. So, my advice to this sissy boi is to STOP putting himself through the wringer and be who he is...a gay man! A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Fr33born(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique mukina2

All of them are the same. The people you are calling may even be worse

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
FLYFIRE:
MOSQUITO LEGS grin grin grin
Instead of addressing what the man has presented, this low life is attacking the man’s legs.
What a display of severe ignorance and stupidity…The morron is definitely an Igbo boy.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Princezibk: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos
it’s everyone that hates your tribe ,,, what’s special about been Igbo sef

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Mosba: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
This guy hate igbos die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.