Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,552 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls (39835 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by emmaodet: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

At the bolded: The signature nubile traits of Nigerian (sic: black) women are moans and curves.

Equitably apportioned too. Pretty, average, or hideous; the salacious notes these lasses enunciate will make a Succubus green with envy.

-Lord

Lord Adam, abeg small small with this oyinbo.
Try as much as possible to dey use simple English abeg so as to carry we your audience along

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by azammi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adamumd:
It is fact that young girls (18Years to 24Years) are sweeter, fresher, respectful and easy to date and love compared to (26Years above to 40Years) older women.

But it seems in from another quarter, some men consider older women more attractive as science has it that older women are more sweeter, mature minded and that is why most go after older women.

Which do you prefer and what is your reason??
which science ?

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
KillerBeauty:

26yrs old is an older woman?
Is a 26yrs old man an older man too
That is how you know the teenagers on this forum. By their senseless comments they shall be known

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

At the bolded: The signature nubile traits of Nigerian (sic: black) women are moans and curves.

Equitably apportioned too. Pretty, average, or hideous; the salacious notes these lasses enunciate will make a Succubus green with envy.

-Lord
Do you know the meaning of 'sic'? You definitely don't, going by its usage in your sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
See am....Adamu, 18- 24, he Even added 26yrs among older women....you're sick!!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Lovelyn451(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
See am....Adamu Muhammed... 18- 24, he Even added 26yrs among older women. The plan is to marry an 18yrs old, divorce her b4 she becomes 26 and start disrespecting you.....sicko!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Do you know the mean of 'sic'? You definitely don't, going by its usage in your sentence.

Sic is Latin for "thus".

It's right there in your screenshot. Can't miss it.

Substitute sic with thus in my comment. How does it read?

I'll shrug off this infraction on your part. Consider this a teachable moment.

-Lord

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
postmann:

Reply her no more. She's been flattened out and degenerated to a market woman ranting. She's just trying to roll out all the pages and quotes where you caused her severe bleeding.
I know nah, she kept screaming for evidence grin grin

When you post she either denies it or have the mods take it down.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Rhozabeth(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adamumd:
It is fact that young girls (18Years to 24Years) are sweeter, fresher, respectful and easy to date and love compared to (26Years above to 40Years) older women.

But it seems in from another quarter, some men consider older women more attractive as science has it that older women are more sweeter, mature minded and that is why most go after older women.

Which do you prefer and what is your reason??

This was in d olden days o! These days younger women have been used, abused and
molested by yahoo boys. The older one don get sense more!
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

Sic is Latin for "thus".

It's right there in your screenshot. Can't miss it.

Substitute sic with thus in my comment. How does it read?

I'll shrug off this infraction on your part. Consider this a teachable moment.

-Lord
So you missed the main definition and instead focused on the literal translation? See, take your L in peace and stop being resistant to learning.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
jayblaze001:

If you put your whole effort, you might not get laid by a milf but act like you don't GAF and be confident, with a lil sense of humour believe me, you sample a lot like me. grin grin grin

So how do you get urs..where, how
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:

So you missed the main definition and instead focused on the literal translation? See, take your L in peace and stop being resistant to learning.

🙄

How disappointing.

In your haste to snag a gotcha, you missed the smoking gun that put paid to your bungled attempt at being a wannabe Grammar Nazi.

It pays to be attentive, chica. Now f*ck off! 🖕

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:
Why do you feel it is necessary to tell people you met online how your family is proud of you and how you have met your life goals?

Do you think anyone here cares? NO!!!

You're looking for online validation and acceptance that's why you're displaying your nudity here, slept with over 3 Nairaland dudes here and even posted your salary here

A wrinkled woman like you can't just accept yourself for who you are and have fun with life except attack men who have rejected and slept with you online.

I wanted to stick around because you're at least intelligent but with your bitterness and bad behaviour plus the fact that you have been passed around more than a church offering bowl, I gave up.

Learn to love yourself, girl. You can do it.

Please she's human being and a female for that matter. I know she appears like someone who has a thick skin but you never know when and where your words hit hard.
I know that she's hitting back at you but someone has to stop for the other, just stop. You don't want send anyone into depression because as we think that we are shooting blindly, we might be as well hitting the bullseye.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Weathered:
she will deny the one night stand to kingdom come. But I have a clear remembrance of that drunken night.

Pussy is wide but not so deep( that could be down to the fact that I'm fairly equipped with a long pipe) but she stinks.
Stop it please.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by jayblaze001(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:

So how do you get urs..where, how

Look around you they are everywhere, all you need is the right format n scope, gbam!!! Na you go tire believe me cheesy grin
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Ishilove: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2023
LordAdam16:

🙄

How disappointing.

In your haste to snag a gotcha, you missed the smoking gun that put paid to your bungled attempt at being a wannabe Grammar Nazi.

It pays to be attentive, chica. Now f*ck off! 🖕

-Lord
Oga, I said take your L and go and learn proper usage of adverbs instead of writing verbose rubbish in the attempt to save face. You sound like LordReed. He is the one fond of writing crap like this.

Bad grammar everywhere. 🤦‍♀️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Weathered: 3:50am On Aug 04, 2023
maasoap:

Please she's human being and a female for that matter. I know she appears like someone who has a thick skin but you never know when and where your words hit hard.
I know that she's hitting back at you but someone has to stop for the other, just stop. You don't want send anyone into depression because as we think that we are shooting blindly, we might be as well hitting the bullseye.
bros I have heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2023
jayblaze001:

Look around you they are everywhere, all you need is the right format n scope, gbam!!! Na you go tire believe me cheesy grin

Lol I get you sha senior man...but what's the right format and scope, abeg I wan no

Give me hint now habba 🤲
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Oga, I said take your L and go and learn proper usage of adverbs instead of writing verbose rubbish in the attempt to save face. You sound like LordReed. He is the one fond of writing crap like this.

Is this because I dinged your favourite bullshìt artist sukkot or because we both have lord in our monikers? LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

grin grin that nigga LordReed is an insufferable weirdo

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

Is this because I dinged your favourite bullshìt artist sukkot or because we both have lord in our monikers? LoLz.

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin that nigga LordReed is an insufferable weirdo
sukkot:

The one always predicting and jizzing his pants about WW3 for the past 8+ years is the weirdo. For avoidance of doubt that's you bumblèfuck. LoLz.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by NBAjunior: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2023
ednut1:
How do you measure sweetness

Base on the tightness of the P..

3 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

The one always predicting and jizzing his pants about WW3 for the past 8+ years is the weirdo. For avoidance of doubt that's you bumblèfuck. LoLz.
lol brah, it’s heating up and you know it. You just choose to play the opposition. You are built like that. Built to oppose anything of sound logic . I bet you one of them weirdos who walk down the street arguing with themselves lol

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by NBAjunior: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2023
spiSeyi:
Wetin I know apart from writing codesgrin grin . At 28 I am yet to know anything about this dating stuff, I see myself as more of a computer machine embarassed .

Foolish simp how can you know anything about relationship?

grin grin Mugu

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by Image123(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

undecided You are getting famous, little reed.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Image123:

undecided You are getting famous, little reed.
cheesy
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordAdam16: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Oga, I said take your L and go and learn proper usage of adverbs instead of writing verbose rubbish in the attempt to save face. You sound like Lord.Reed. He is the one fond of writing crap like this.

I repeat, f*ck off. 🖕

You're being an insufferable cunt! And you know it.

Id est. Exempli gratia. Ad infinitum. Mea culpa. Per diem.

All Latin phrases used in conversational English chiefly for their literal meaning. Yet, for reasons I can't put a pin on, you have your panties in a twist over an astute application of the same grammatical rules with sic.

Stick a fork in your argument. It's done. Oh, and eat a bag of d*cks while you're at it, b*tch!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
sukkot:
lol brah, it’s heating up and you know it. You just choose to play the opposition. You are built like that. Built to oppose anything of sound logic . I bet you one of them weirdos who walk down the street arguing with themselves lol

LoLz! 8+ years dude and you still on "it's heating up", ain't you tired of bullshìt.
Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by kkins25(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
LordReed:

They throw you stray bullet, you con pass am go sukkot. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2023
kkins25:
They throw you stray bullet, you con pass am go sukkot. grin grin grin grin grin

LoLz. Eh now, na she dey com do Voltron for sukkot anytime I put am for headlock. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls by sukkot: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2023
kkins25:
righttttt grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.