Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu (61387 Views)

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mccullum:
PRESIDENT TINUBU UNDERSTAND HOW TO RELATE WITH UNIONS, I THINK HIS SKILLS ON BARGAINING WILL ENHANCE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR UNIONS.

Is this part of the bargaining skills you are hailing?

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
gebest:
I know by tomorrow the strike will be call off.
Was there strike before?

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
hmmm
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

I dedicate “Cloak & Dagger” by Burna Boy feat. J. Hus to Jagaban. Great jam!

Between Two Presidents:
But this man, Ajaero is not positioning the NLC well- because,you just said ' the Committee Working said no money saved' but President Tinubu said ' N1-Trllion saved from Subsidies Removal, which Nigerians believed!
Why are you emotional and believing Committee Members instead of believing President Tinubu?
If I were the Committee Members, that is what I will tell you - just to test your emotional intelligence and you don't come to the Public - while on Strike to tell us that because it wouldn't fly in the Negotiations time! You are on Negotiations for the Nigerian Workers!
Mr Ajaero -you are the President of NLC - for God's sake,you don't negotiate from emotions or weakness!
You are the President of NLC and President Tinubu is the President of Nigeria , what you do is alongside,you cheap in to hear from President Tinubu- Mr President,your Committee Members said this and carefully,hear the reply from him and
he is likely going to say- ' oh, Comrades,e lo fo kon yin bale,God is in control'( go and relax,God is in Control'
I don't think Hassan Summonu or Osiomole would have believed the Committee Members more than the Nigerian President, even as Members may be jolting you!
NLC ,Una need to be smart o because the New Govt are also smarter and aggressive to save Nigeria!
Hope, great lessons learnt!

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by dalass(f): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
providencia:

That's how it should be unlike the former president who is not aware of anything

That Buhari lazy no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
kokoA:
This TUC man looks like someone that has collected "roger".
Anything is possible!
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by emmi14: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

I dedicate “Cloak & Dagger” by Burna Boy feat. J. Hus to Jagaban. Great jam!
Enjoy his greatness while it last
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap
The guy is a motherfvcker, useless comments all the time
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Abudu2000:
At this point all i can say is “bring back buhari”

IPOB are pessimists.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Ecos(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Melagros:

The guy is a motherfvcker, useless comments all the time
Very useless and Senseless goat
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Smiling on a serious matter , I don't trust these trade union leader.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Akalia:
Yet we short igbos give you tall ofe mmanu people a run for their money. See why physical size does not determine a man's abilities?

All this running around that short man is doing will amount to nothing. Tinubu has Igbo people's number.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Chucks13: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't have issue with their protest in as far obidient did mot hijack it no wahala uf they make the mistake to hijack then we won't take it easy with them.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Never4getU: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

Each for his own Ghana Must Go bag

Settlement

Ur Imagination didn't Come to pass
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by longayink: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu having meetings with NLC officers after threatening them in court over an expired ex parte motion.
Confused is Tinubu presidency
Fact is that it's easy to steal presidential election but not possible to rule after that.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by justking(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
No matter how low priced something is, it will always be out of reach of some people.

Know & Understand The Value Of What You Offer...

Reach Out To The Right Set Of People/Target Audience...

Communicate Your Message To Them And See The Results...
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2023
gebest:
I know by tomorrow the strike will be call off.
striker dey b4, everything normal today compared to oshomole days
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2023
8 years I never saw Buhari with any labour leaders

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Desusi: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2023
kokoA:
No,na JUGUNU!
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Desusi: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Livhealthy:
Money don change hands
Before nko?
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Desusi: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2023
nkemoma:
What NLC cannot do. The masses will do If need be
Try talk.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Desusi: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Mordecai:

Excerpted from George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM.

If you know, you know.
Hmmmm,"Bi owe,Bi owe laa lu ilu, ogidigbo,ologbon,ni o lee joo,omoran lo si n moo" Great thanks for this.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by AlphaWolf27: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Can someone explain why the other guy is wearing a reflective vest. These guys are jokers.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Jcomtrader: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Throwback:

Wrong impression.

You cannot meet a sound Finance expert like Tinubu who grew the economy of Lagos to be one of the best in Africa, and not be impressed with his grasp of the issues on how Nigeria can be set on the path of growth.

Only an anti-government anarchist would hold ground as it was never about any patriotic aspiration.

Which economy of lagos?
The one with dilapidated infrastructure everywhere?
Or the one with the largest slums in africa
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by KwuoteYourFada: 1:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Throwback:

Wrong impression.

You cannot meet a sound Finance expert like Tinubu who grew the economy of Lagos to be one of the best in Africa, and not be impressed with his grasp of the issues on how Nigeria can be set on the path of growth.

Only an anti-government anarchist would hold ground as it was never about any patriotic aspiration.

Shut up tinubu did nothing special in Lagos

If you say Fashola I'll agree

Lagos was already a made state before them born tinubu papa
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Xkonzult: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Throwback:

Wrong impression.

You cannot meet a sound Finance expert like Tinubu who grew the economy of Lagos to one of the best in Africa, and not be impressed with his grasp of the issues on how Nigeria can be set on the path of growth.

Only an anti-government anarchist would hold ground as it was never about any patriotic
aspiration.
As though d Ghana must go giving to ajero NLC BOSS and his CO TUC, go reach ur side,
to quell ur voice againt d impending hardship
Oga if u don't have Better hustle ....like some of us sorry na ur papa name
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Max24: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2023
commoditiesnig:

President Tinubu is really trying o.. from Benin Republic to ECOWAS meeting to NLC meeting.

More grace to him and progress to our nation!
But during the elections some obidient liers told us he will not last, has dementia and so on. Now you see decisiveness and ruggedness in what Tinubu does. Thank God I was not deceived.

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by AllBlack: 2:21am On Aug 03, 2023
kokoA:

all have collected and fallen SHORT of the will to continue the protest
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Goodman2023: 2:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Bad news for people who don't want our country to prosper
So you mean Tinubu never wanted Nigeria to prosper when he protested against the removal of subsidy in 2012 ?
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by osigiepurr(m): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Why are all past and present NLC leaders usually short in height?…..it’s my sincere observation oooo 🤷🏾‍♂️😜

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.