Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu (61379 Views)

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Oosa4sure: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
PBAT MEAN BUSINESS FOR HIM TO PERSONALLY MEET THE NLC AND TUC I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE HIM JUST GIVE HIM SOME CHANCE ❤️

6 Likes

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Blacktruth: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Make e sha do d needful
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by damkin24(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap
Why are you pained

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by drlateef: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
that shortest man among them is a devil

That’s Obi’s junior brother: same father, same mother. They even share office in Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Akalia(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Chai! Igbos can be short eh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yet we short igbos give you tall ofe mmanu people a run for their money. See why physical size does not determine a man's abilities?

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by spencekat(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
gebest:
I know by tomorrow the strike will be call off.
Suspended already
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

I dedicate “Cloak & Dagger” by Burna Boy feat. J. Hus to Jagaban. Great jam!
All this one he is doing na film trick, we are still waiting for Court to tell us who the real presidential election winner is.

All eyes on Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think that guy festus osifo is a brother to festus keyamo very look alike
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
All eyes still on Jusiciary
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Bhol28: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
The first open and transparent government Nigeria will ever experience is ongoing.Tinubu means well,he is experienced.With more patience he will turn the economy and social welfare of citizens around for good.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Corn247:
Tinubu Oko iya won grin

When Labour enter aso rock come out smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
A very approachable President. The Jagaban himself.

How many president would grant access to or sit together with union leaders like Tinubu did? That's the Renewed Hope Agenda Tinubu brought to governance.

He knows the importance of sitting down with them. Not that Chief of Staff or SGF or one Minister like Ngige was doing to union leaders.

Tinubu wanted to see them face to face and hear them out.

That's hallmarks of a great leader.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Dittodat: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Probably the most intelligent President that Nigeria has ever had.
Much RESPECT to Mr. President.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU UNDERSTAND HOW TO RELATE WITH UNIONS, I THINK HIS SKILLS ON BARGAINING WILL ENHANCE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR UNIONS.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Abifarin16: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
At least they are having a dialogue or so it seems. Buhari for no even accommodate them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by JohnnA1: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Chai! Igbos can be short eh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very short and hateful folks they are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by just2endowed: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
LibertyRep:
When was the contempt of court paper filed? Before or after this meeting?

During the meeting
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Menclothing: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very active leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Dittodat: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

How many president would grant access to or sit together with union leaders like Tinubu did? That's the Renewed Hope Agenda Tinubu brought to governance.

He knows the importance of sitting down with them. Not that Chief of Staff or SGF or one Minister like Ngige was doing to union leaders.

Tinubu wanted to see them face to face and hear them out.

That's hallmarks of a great leader.

That Ngige is the worst negotiator EVER. The man is super arrogant and too full of himself.
He sees himself as the master instead of the servant of the people.
Tinubu has the leadership quality, competence, capacity, and intelligence to govern a complex country like Nigeria.
May God continue to bless MY President and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Ezmans: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

please what did jagaban do
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by biggz82: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
The round table photo is where the brown envelope changed hands

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Fuel Subsidy is gone for good

But Mele Kyari in 2020 told the entire world that fuel subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which one did Tinubu remove again in 2023?

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Kossyso: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Kyari of a man should be relieved of his duty and investigated thoroughly.🤔

2 Likes

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dittodat:

That Ngige is the worst negotiator ever. The man is upper arrogant and too full of himself.
He sees himself as the master instead of the servant of the people.
Tinubu has the leadership quality, competence, capacity, and intelligence to govern a complex country like Nigeria.
May God continue to bless MY President and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Which leadership quality, competence, capacity, and intelligence does Tinubu have to govern a complex country like Nigeria?

Is Tinubu patriotic?
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Interactive34: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
kokoA:
This TUC man looks like someone that has collected "roger".

grin
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by henrysam(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Dindinrin, wise up
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dittodat:
Probably the most intelligent President that Nigeria has ever had

In what way? How did u arrive at that conclusion in just 2 months?
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by ChristianMuslim: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Done deal. How much una collect.. as if they were fighting for the masses in the first place.. We all knew they will be sold out.. that's why we all went to our various place of work.. even if they continue with their so called fake strike.. me i will not mind them.. foolish thieves called NLC and TUC.. from the way the one wearing blue was talking on arise news at 9pm news this evening i knew something was wrong somewhere.. He said they should give FG benefit of doubt.. awon werey awon ole thieves
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by yemosticadam(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
but why those labour people dey smile?
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oosa4sure:
PBAT MEAN BUSINESS FOR HIM TO PERSONALLY MEET THE NLC AND TUC I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE HIM JUST GIVE HIM SOME CHANCE ❤️

you should give him a chance to do what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.