Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu (61384 Views)

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Drsmartphilips: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Which leadership quality, competence, capacity, and intelligence does Tinubu have to govern a complex country like Nigeria?

Is Tinubu patriotic?
yes
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Fujiyama: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Throwback:

Wrong impression.

You cannot meet a sound Finance expert like Tinubu who grew the economy of Lagos to be one of the best in Africa, and not be impressed with his grasp of the issues on how Nigeria can be set on the path of growth.

^^^
Na so.

grin
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Mom007(f): 4:22am On Aug 03, 2023
They look like they have wen dazzled by the president's star power and have forgotten why they are even there sef🙄

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Dexterobi: 4:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Who's this fool
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

I dedicate “Cloak & Dagger” by Burna Boy feat. J. Hus to Jagaban. Great jam!
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Bfly: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Some people have embraced Individualism in place of national development.
May we receive help o.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 4:25am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
that shortest man among them is a devil

Go and say that to your useless parents.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by policy12: 4:27am On Aug 03, 2023
providencia:

That's how it should be unlike the former president who is not aware of anything

Abeg Let Buhari Breathee...una no dey forget things.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2023
nkemoma:
What NLC cannot do. The masses will do If need be
Try nonsense and regret your life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by tonicyril: 4:30am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
U say person short, u still dey call am devil...that is like saying devil will go to hell fire na.

That is tautology

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Gandrova: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Ecos:

Shatap
instead of you to counter his claims, you are throwing tantrum.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by occfx: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:

They will just sell other protesters for this table
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Like I said earlier, President Tinubu is a great leader, he knows how to make them see reason.

You are making a very massive mistake
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2023
No wonder I saw bullion vans everywhere yesterday
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Lovenorth: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

See reason in cheating them
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by heysquare(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
gebest:
I know by tomorrow the strike will be call off.
There was no strike only protest
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2023
lexy2014:

But Mele Kyari in 2020 told the entire world that fuel subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which one did Tinubu remove again in 2023?
Your question should be directed at mele kyari, am not mele kyari. Subsidy is gone for good
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2023
kokoA:
This TUC man looks like someone that has collected "roger".
it is not possible to go to such meeting or place without taking home an envelope for fuel or food expenses,it is normal
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Kaiser20: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Tinubu lacks charisma, a president who believes in bribes with Cash to find temporary solutions instead permanent solutions
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
He is doing his job
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by paymentvoucher: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2023
So who put Fashola there? Na your papa right?
KwuoteYourFada:

Shut up tinubu did nothing special in Lagos

If you say Fashola I'll agree

Lagos was already a made state before them born tinubu papa
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-nlc-keeps-mum-on-status-of-protest-after-meeting-tinubu

Pics credit: https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-hosts-labour-leaders-at-aso-rock/
The only solution is fixing our refineries or privatizing them and also building new ones. I hope Jagaban will do something
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Infrastructure support fund to provide readymade cash for you and your cronies to share abi? angry sad
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2023
So after meeting with tinubu on tuesday, they still went ahead to protest on wednesday. Meaning tinubu did not bring any meaningful proposal to avert the protest
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by harsysky(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2023
JohnnA1:
Very short and hateful folks they are.

Tell that to your parents. When unwise parents refuse to train their children well, you happen to be the outcome
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by sirray001: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Chai! Igbos can be short eh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
with this tribalism mentality, Nigeria is going no where. Yoruba ronu. To you now, Nigeria is doing well.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Try nonsense and regret your life

E go reach everybody... No worry
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by surgical: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Shut up tinubu did nothing special in Lagos

If you say Fashola I'll agree

Lagos was already a made state before them born tinubu papa
you are still buying this people 's propaganda it is ambide that really did anything significant in Lagos after jankande but he was not using the press like the others
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2023
See your so called labor leaders smiling broadly!! NLC have nothing to say about cost of governance, incompetence in ministries agencies and parastatals!! All they talk and protest about is price of petrol!!

I will be happy when the petrol is deregulated properly sef to make NLC and TUC totally irrelevant, since petrol price is all they care about.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Investor137: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2023
This ones don go collect, forget no more strike.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2023
gebest:
I know by tomorrow the strike will be call off.
Youve spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2023
RoadMozart:
See as them dey smile. Useless people
very useless.
Re: Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Mission accomplished

Ajaero for Governor 2027.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.