Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. (40289 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by bimbodotun(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Na ur mind dy torment u....
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

I've been celibate for 10 months. Till I had sex couple days ago.

Before that time, I saw my self as God's favorite.

But now I just feel like God and I had a quarrel.
It hurts so bad, cause it's now like I don't know how to go to him.

A week now I've not said my night or morning prayers.

Has God left me? Can we still be close?
Have I don't something unpardonable.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Monday60655(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Yes the Spirit of God has left you. You're on a good track to understand that you have committed sin. But with genuine repentance, you can make peace with God again, though it takes time. I mean a lot time that involves seriously deliverance. That's why sexual sin is terrible.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by spiSeyi: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2023
Jesus died because of you, Peter denied Him 3 times and he forgave him. Peter forsake him and went back to fishing yet he met him at the river bank and fed him. Jesus is compassionate and merciful and he is ready to forgive us whenever we confess our sins. Go and sin no more bcs sin is enticing and poisonous, we can never tell when our creator will come to call us back home. Bro pray for the grace to flee away from s*x. I was even worse than you but Christ found me and saved me to the extent that He gave me no chance to fornicate (I noticed that the urge to have s*x has died a natural death in my body bcs Christ gave me the grace and replaced my lustful desire with the zeal to be productive). Meanwhile, keep yourself busy with a new adventure. I am currently coding and doing research in neural Network. God loves you bro Shalom! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by phorget(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
You just behaved like Adam and Eve, after eating the fruit they went hiding. Now you have eaten your own fruit and instead of you to come out to your God you decided to hide...

😎

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by WorldRichest: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Oloriburuku somebody, so after fuccking a runs girl, you decided to stop praying to God. Dey play oooo, dey play
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

God has not left you.
You have to a contrite and a repentant heart (which I think you have)
If you're Catholic go for to God in the Sacrament of penance at confession.

if you're not; well do it how you guys do cos, that's not the only sin you've committed in 10 months.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by NewDea4: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Lol🀣
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Menclothing: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2023
This is cool
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by lendahand(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

before the period of your celibacy, what was your record?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by ayomilore: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Sin is a tool in the hand of the devil to kill you spiritually..

Go on fasting for like 3 days you will regain your spirituality back.

If you fast often, sin will not have a grip on your life..

To permanently conquer sexual sin, get married and be contented with your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MuMuOnBail: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Na wa ooo

Why are Christian so obsessed with Sex?
When Muslim make a post on Friday you will hardly see any post on Sex or so, but on Sunday everywhere is always littered with sex post like it is Porhhub.

Sex is not an easy sin to commit because they are times people stay a whole month or year.
without having sex or thinking of sex. But you see easy sins like Lies, judging others, Jealousy, gossip etc are more common and happens every seconds that is what will take you Christians to your so called Hell fire. Because that one is more common among you guys.

Christian are Sex freak. undecided
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Toks2008(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Please read this.... Very important

https://www.nairaland.com/6311252/never-miss-heaven-understand-these

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Jobless sha, because the sex sweet you, you no want make we hear word

dey play
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by proddey(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Celibate for only 10months ? What of those of us that have been celibate for years nko, what do you want us to do?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by President2001(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Ask for God forgiveness and desist from sin

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2023
phorget:
You just behaved like Adam and Eve, after eating the fruit they went hiding. Now you have eaten your own fruit and instead of you to come out to your God you decided to hide...

😎
Na lie, he enjoyed it....
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by guywitzerogal(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
See this OneπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
werin do am?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Vello(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Sign of mental sickness.
You have caged yourself in your mind and religious meaninglessness.
Ogbeni, wake up.

Sex is natural and endorsed by God. Whether in or out of wedlock, God no send you. Just make sure you don't mingle with some possessed bitch.

Free yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
President2001:
Ask for God forgiveness and desist from sin
Which one be sin self
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by gud4vvvvv: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Go back to him, ask for forgiveness and always do good and see holy Spirit back to you
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by lionphil(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

The devil is playing mind tricks on you and you're falling from it and drawing further away from God.

The devil is using you and you aren't smart enough to notice. Soon you will find yourself falling deeper. It starts with the small one then the devil amplifies it in your head then boom! You drift far away.

Ask God for forgiveness and believe that he has forgiven you then make sure you avoid other occasions of sin, simple! God is very close to you but you are acting like he is far away.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by mainman7(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
shocked Alfa's response to what the Yoruba Bishop said: https://www.nairaland.com/7790184/alfas-response-yoruba-bishop-video

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by OLOKOESHIN: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
See this OneπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
Mumu boy him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MANDIPUTIN: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

When we sin, which we all do, we run to God not run from Him.
that doesn't mean we should continue in our sin.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Opanka44(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
SaLongs1:
The hypocrisy of religion and l mean all religion is revolting.

I'm telling you. I hate christians. The discrimination amongst them is too much. If you're not a member of their church, u can't be favored, u can't be seen as holy either

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

That's what happens each time you indulge in sin. Remember your body is the temple of the Almighty? What happens when you throw feaces inside your well-furnished apartment? It's same feeling. To even pray would be very difficult for you. Sexual sin is very dangerous.

Let me share a brief experience with you. It happened early this year. I was traveling to the south south to see a client. There's this girl I once assisted, she called and said, she'd like to accompany me to the south south anytime I planned to travel cos she was kinda stranded in Lagos. I now said I'd be travelling in a few days.

In short, we travelled together. Her destination was farther than mine but I told her I would drop her off in delta and give her a fare to proceed her yourney which she gladly accepted and appreciated. Before I got to Benin, I noticed my engine belt had cut off. The socket of my AC pulled out. So, the belt which linked the ac to the engine and alternator was dangling and cut off in the process. We spent over 3 hours fixing the belt and ac socket cos the roadside mecho who agreed to help had to travel a distance . By the time we took off, it was already getting late. I was like, how would I overcome this temptation with this girl? By the time we got to asaba, it was already late for her to proceed and I didnt have a plan to lodge her in the hotel where I was going to stay. I pitied her condition and asked if she couid be in same room with me, no strings attached. She gladly accepted.

We had dinner and went to sleep. In the night, this girl was always rolling towards me. I'd shift and she'd reach for my hand and place hers on it. My body moved and suddenly I remembered my covenant with God. I had to control myself. Talking of beauty, she had it , good shape and all. The following morning she pretended as if nothing happened. We departed the hotel. I went for my meeting while she proceeded with her trip.

My meeting was successful as I got the big contract with 80% mobilisation, I also picked a cheque for the completed one and brought it home. She obviously was set up against me by the devil so I could miss that opportunity. I had lost several of such opportunities in the past, before I dedicated my life to Christ. One thing would lead to another after a sexual encounter and I'd lose that job.

If it were some randy men who couldn't control themselves, I'd have missed that opportunity. I have been so sensitive to such gimmicks of the devil such that, even if I'm going to the embassy for my visa appointment, if any lady calls me, I'd not pick until after I'm done with my visa appointment. Women aren't bad, people shouldn't get me wrong but they easily get used by the devil to bring men down. Many mighty men of old had fallen as a result of their inability to control their flesh. Its still happening today

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MANDIPUTIN: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Opanka44:

I'm telling you. I hate christians. The discrimination amongst them is too much. If you're not a member of their church, u can't be favored, u can't be seen as holy either

There's more discrimination in Islam than any other religion. These sect in Islam don't see eye to eye: Sunni, Shia, Whabbi, Salafi, Berelvi, Sufi and Deobandi. In fact some pray 5 times a day while the other pray 3 times a day They're always at each others neck
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by sammyj: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2023
No ny brother. Go back to HIM with sincere repentance and sober mind. Sin o more and God will receive you back
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by lopatep: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2023
U never start
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by jayAjoku(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You Rarely Hear white People Talking about problems like this Only westernized, Traumatized and religiously Conditioned and bamboozled Nigerians. Ask Yourselves this Question.

Were Your Ancestors Thinking about things like this ? Were they worried about going to Hell ?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Opanka44(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2023
MANDIPUTIN:

There's more discrimination in Islam than any other religion. These sect in Islam don't see eye to eye: Sunni, Shia, Whabbi, Salafi, Berelvi, Sufi and Deobandi. In fact some pray 5 times a day while the other pray 3 times a day They're always at each others neck

Nawao... It's well o. At times I get tired of these religions. I don't know which is which anymore. Please if u can dash me something to buy food, I will appreciate. Hardship too much
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by franugo(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

You had sex a couple of days ago but you've not been able to say your prayers for one week now....how does this correlate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.