Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. (40284 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by BreconHills(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

I've been celibate for 10 months. Till I had sex couple days ago.

Before that time, I saw my self as God's favorite.

But now I just feel like God and I had a quarrel.
It hurts so bad, cause it's now like I don't know how to go to him.

A week now I've not said my night or morning prayers.

Has God left me? Can we still be close?
Have I don't something unpardonable.

Make sure you don't try to punish yourself. It does no good and with God, self remedy is worse than sin itself.

Confess your sin and forsake it. The sin is not simply sex outside of marruage; it is in your not being contented as God's favourite" Call it by its true name and take steps to lock the door.

You will never know love, except when you are loved at your worst. And you are loved. Deeply. Don't hurt love.

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Sex that fake pastor johnw47 is doing everyday without remorse hmmm you are just a Godly person

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Exceed15: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Run to God. He is merciful and compassionate.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by JuanDeDios: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

This snake is a python. Pythons are nonvenomous. I'd just eat the apple and move on with my life. You have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Alabaintprice:
The devil is an accuser. That is what he is doing already.

Don't give the devil the opportunity

Go down on your knees and ask for mercy.
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 1 John 2:1

When you confess your son, be rest assured that the Lord forgives and forgets. He also empowers us through the spirit not to fall back to our sin. The device of the devil is to make us feel condemned, but as long as you have mourned your sin and asked for forgiveness, you are free to serve him again.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Mase2020g(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2023
That's why the Bible come boldly to the throne of Grace , confession your sin to him, repent, you shall obtain mercy and find favour in your time of need, which is now.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Thegoodone13(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2023
If you sin , you must hide from God present but you need to confess your sin and repent from your sin before you can get close to God again. Most of people are pretending that they get close to God by pray or go to church after sin but God is far from them. It mean you still have consent and you still fear God. The wages of sin is deaths but God don't want the death of of sinner , you need to repent.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Chrixtopha(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Nope my dear, don't dwell on your sin, admit and make peace with God and believe you have been forgiven .

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Heffalump(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2023
@OP,
You mean you ate the apple?

Well, pray for forgiveness as no sin cannot be forgiven by God. Go and sin no more. Your sins have been absolved.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Snowx: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2023
The voice of the accuser is accusing you, don't listen to him, if you do you will be far from God.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by superCleanworks(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

Eyyah he don leave you. Chai
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Johnson55555: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Why have i been laughing uncontrollably
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Abifarin16: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

It hurts so bad, cause it's nowby like I don't know how to go to him.

If your car is bad do you keep it at home or take it to the mechanic?
If your clothes is torn do you hide it in your wardrobe or take it to the tailor?
If your shoe is cut do you take it to the cobbler or just retire I?
If you have sinned the only person who can help is God. Don't run from Him, he knows how weak we can be, he has seen all the wickedness that we can ever do but still choose to love us with an EVERLASTING LOVE. He is most compassionate than we can ever be even to ourselves. You made a mistake, accept, pick yourself up and go back to being His favorite like you said.
God doesnt leave people it is people that are drawn by their lust from God. He was always were he was even while you were committing the sin: in your heart. Something told you you were doing wrong even in the middle of the act but you silenced it. Being a Christian is a daily battle with the forces of darkness and the flesh. The devil is a badass tactician, he will remind you of all your flaws so that you remain in his control but he was not willing to die for you, God Loves You Child of God. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Knowing that you sinned , is even your way of repentance , for many don't even know they sinned ....
All that is left is to continue in the way of God , seek for repentance prayers and never go back to that sin for therefore there is no condemnation for those who are now in Christ Jesus....

You are not condemned but reborn into the Spirit of God and not of Flesh....

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by goldmatrix(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Upon all what Buhari and tinubu have don against us they will still carry straight face with no guilt at all to Mecca and back to humiliate us the more. Has God rejected them? No..
What are you even saying?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by drsmut: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2023
So, secretary to your God office dey here to answer you?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by DonroxyII: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Battlefield2:
Yes
Yourself and God is fighting because you committed a sexual sin and you are going to hell fire
The only solution you have is to cut off your penis and remain celibate for life
That way,you can displace Jesus Christ and be God most favoured
Ode!!

Mumu no wan pray again because he committ d a sexual sin
Man, get the fvck down and pray for forgiveness
My God isn't wicked,he is merciful
He will forgive you!
I think say I Savage Until I see "Savage" grin ....

U be Tiwa Savage Family grin

Tell Him ..

I think All Nigerian boys Must be Subjected to One Year Military Training in Baptising them into Manhood .... !
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Dis d more reason u sud even pray harder. Don't make room for d devil

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by agabaI23(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

If you refuse to go back, it means you believe your salvation is the work of your own holiness. We rely on Christ's while we strive to become like him. What God wants is that you realize you have sinned, repent of it and work against doing it again. The guilt has been carried away by Jesus. The death sentence has been taken care of by Jesus. God is working to bring you to the statue of Christ and he is aware that you will stumble but because he holds you by his hand, you will not fall. Psalms 37:23-24

You just stumbled. You haven't fallen. Continue with your walk with God.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Pimine: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Battlefield2:
Yes
Yourself and God is fighting because you committed a sexual sin and you are going to hell fire
The only solution you have is to cut off your penis and remain celibate for life
That way,you can displace Jesus Christ and be God most favoured
Ode!!

Mumu no wan pray again because he committ d a sexual sin
Man, get the fvck down and pray for forgiveness
My God isn't wicked,he is merciful
He will forgive you!
Which God are you talking about? You don't know Him!
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Psoul(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

All I can say is that before now, you do not even understand the relationship between you and your God.

Most of us Christians see God and one very serious being that is full of anger and judgment. Holding his sword to destroy any one that sins against him.
Once this is ur perception about God, you will always run away from him once you falls short of His ways. The same thing Adam did. Satan will be telling you to keep running away from God. This will give him (Satan) more opportunity to destroy u totally.

Do you know why God so much love David?
David will rather run towards God to sincerely ask God to forgive him.
He will stick to God even when he knows that God is angry with him.

Take this scenario.
You as a father has a child that committed something very bad in your house. When you comes in and noticed what have happened, you asked who did that. They will tell you the person and u ask his whereabout, they told u that he ran away. You will feel so much angry and may be tempted to think that he purposely did what he did.
Then another child of your did same thing and once he sighted you coming back home, he walks up to u crying and begging you to forgive him that it was a mistake. He kept following you sincerely begging. If you are a good father, you will pick him up and tell him to stop crying. You may go ahead to advise him on better ways to do thing and even.

Stop seeing God as that dreadful being that we should not even think of coming close to him and not even to think of coming to him when we have fallen out with Him due to our wrong doing.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Alabaintprice(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2023
The devil is an accuser. That is what he is doing already.

Don't give the devil the opportunity

Go down on your knees and ask for mercy.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by caprini1: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

You were living by the power of your flesh , claiming celibacy,it has absolutely nothing to do with Godly relationship,which is why you sinned and ran away from who knows what, definitely not God!

The grace of God is the reason we call him Abba father, not by our works...we didn't choose him,but he chose us.

Kindly go on your knees,and ask God for forgiveness and invite Jesus into your life aftesh ,and according to ACTS 10 vs 38,ask God to annoint you with the Holy ghost and Power, because you can't do anything by the power of the flesh .Shalom.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by zinizta: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Wow!!!!!

This explains why I have problems praying.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by mabea: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
It is important you forgive yourself

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by musicwriter(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

You feel this way because God is actually your bondage, so you're living in bondage in God.

You didn't do anything wrong by having sex unless you raped someone or did it with a teenager.

Free yourself from God!!
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Felaincarnated: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Talk true, Wen u scrolled out her number to call, u no remember sey God already knows ur intention. Guess it took u days to convince her and ur conscience no still tell u sey na sin u wan commit. Eventually she agreed to come over and u rushed out to buy c*nd*m. At d chemist or pharmacy u didn't feel any remorse to abort mission. Now u pleased ur body ur conscience got activated.
Oga get down on dos kneels and ask for forgiveness
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Felaincarnated: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Oga stop fornicating and save ursef from spiritual bondage.
musicwriter:

You feel this way because God is actually your bondage, so you're living in bondage in God.

You didn't do anything wrong by having sex unless you raped someone or did it with a teenager.

Free yourself from God!!
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Chuknovski(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Yes you can be very close, read psalms 51, pray always in tongues

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by thankgod460(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Calm down, we portrait God in a very wrong way.
His love never ends or fail, he loves you even before you know him.
1john 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

Devil is just using your conscience to figth you so that you won't be able to see the greater love God bestowed on you,
Rom 5: 8 -9 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

God is with you and he never leaves you..... just pray for pardon and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by nedekid: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Eyaa, sorry for nacking. God may have left you. Devil has taken over. Infact do not pray morning and night again. He will not hear.
Well done ehh.
Carry on. grin
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

It is a very good feeling. It comes from a contrite heart. Go to God on your knees. weep and ask him for forgiveness; he is just and will forgive you. Your place will be restored with him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.