Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. (40280 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Ken4Christ: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.
I've been celibate for 10 months. Till I had sex couple days ago.
Before that time, I saw my self as God's favorite.
But now I just feel like God and I had a quarrel.
It hurts so bad, cause it's now like I don't know how to go to him.
A week now I've not said my night or morning prayers.
Has God left me? Can we still be close?
Have I don't something unpardonable.

You have a right to receive forgiveness from God.

1 John 1:9 says that if you confess your sins, God is faithful and just to forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.

God does not condemn you when you sin. Rather, he has given you an advocate in the person of our Lord Jesus to defend you against the accuser.

So, receive your forgiveness and don't let the devil remind you of what you did. When God forgives, he doesn't keep the record. It is completely wiped off.

If you keep yourself under guilt and condemnation, you are giving the devil an advantage over you and he could use the opportunity to afflict you.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by achorladey: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Can you see insincerity, confusion and delusion in his argument?

Yes, 100% yes.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MightySparrow: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Good morning brother. The fact that you hear the voice of your conscience means that you are still with God, and God is with you.
Sin is a sickness of the spirit and the only cure for it is confession...

Confession in two ways: firstly, to God, possibly with fasting if your conscience is still pricking you. Psalm 32.5; Prov. 28: 13 1 John 1: 19
Secondly, to your your pastor or your trusted prayer partner and pray about it.
James 5:16.

Try to keep yourself pure thereafter. Sexual sin is a dangerous one as it is against your body. The body houses your spirit and you get weak spiritually. In some deliverance sessions, you may have to break soul- tie forces to overcome. It is better not to enter into it than looking for solution thereafter.

God bless you brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MightySparrow: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2023
achorladey:

Yes, 100% yes.

You can see insincerity in his post.
He mentioned elders laying hands and praying for the sick. JWs don't believe God still heals today neither do they use oil in the name of Jehovah. They explain Holy Spirit and His works away.

He will come here to harass people about one deluded organization that runs tangential to Christ and His redeeming power.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MightySparrow: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

So if I disobey, then I'm damned forever?
I thought we lived under grace and not law.
Your prayers are meaningless, doesn't make mine meaningless.
Plus why are you fighting yourself lol.

Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.

Kobojunkie is the wrong teacher to wrong students.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Opanka44(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Battlefield2:

Name a location and let's meet
I will call you ode
You b pure mumu
Anuofia!

Haba na!!
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by achorladey: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

You can see insincerity in his post.
He mentioned elders laying hands and praying for the sick. JWs don't believe God still heals today neither do they use oil in the name of Jehovah. They explain Holy Spirit and His works away.

He will come here to harass people about one deluded organization that runs tangential to Christ and His redeeming power.

You know they speak from both side of their mouth. I know that including it in their manuals that members that sin among them should meet with the elder is a control mechanisms to further the agenda of their INFORMANT system. They want to use it to show to the world that their congregations are clean and like paradise while those who are tasked with cleaning it are rotten even more rotten than those they are trying to clean.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Opanka44(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

My brother. If you know how loving, caring and emphatic God is, you wouldn't be scared to go back to Him in repentance.

He's eagerly waiting for you to repent so that He can continue relating with you.

The Bible says 'A child of God does not sin, but when we sin, we have an advocate with the Father - Christ Jesus.' The Apostle John says God is faithful and just to forgive us all our iniquities.

Please run to Him for pardon. You can't know the extent of His love for you until you do so.

Christians are very callous and sometime inhuman. How much love have u shown people that are suffering around you even when u have the means to alleviate their sufferings yet refused to, simply because they are not members of your church or they aren't christians?

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MightySparrow: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2023
achorladey:

You know they speak from both side of their mouth. I know that including it in their manuals that members that sin among them should meet with the elder is a control mechanisms to further the agenda of their INFORMANT system. They want to use it to show to the world that their congregations are clean and like paradise while those who are tasked with cleaning it are rotten even more rotten than those they are trying to clean.

Bloody liars and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by bobestman(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2023
If you no fit control ya prick, cut it off and throw inside fire so you go fit make heaven. Na so them write am for bible

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by EnglishUsa: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

show us pictures as proof
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Dennisochampa: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Since you know the root of your problems, 80 percent of your problems have been solved

Now to solve the remaining 20 percent.... Choose who you will serve..your body, the devil or the lord...

If u choose to follow God, then keep TO His commandments...

As long as you're willing to repent and not go back to your old ways... The Lord is more than willing to accept you back...

Have peace bro
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Donmobi(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2023
That's the beauty of Christ, he's always willing to forgive our trespasses as long as we own up just as you have.
Also remember to forgive yourself and let go.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

SMH. Just imagine being imprisoned in one's own mind.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Iyasaburi: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Go home boooyyyy.
God is home!
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by SaLongs1(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
See this OneπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
Religion and the belief in spirituality has finished Africans in general and Nigerians in particular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by phemmyfour: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

God has not left you, he's waiting for you to come back like the prodigal son returned to his Father immediately he came back to his senses.

Return to him, his hands are wide open waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by moneyissweet(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2023
If God no want you to dey nack akpako why he come give you preek.

Mugu.

Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by SaLongs1(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=LordReed post=124916014]

SMH. Just imagine being imprisoned in one's own mind.[/quote Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Inobeyourmate: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2023
You wey sabi trace your step to kiss, off bra, off pant, even touch and get erection to the point of inserting, wey no receive caution from God till you even cum, no worry, you go sabi trace your steps back to God when he please you, ode oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by kelvindj98: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Christians are comedians

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Aboki99(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Seek repentence by reciting this as many as u can:

Astagfirullah ( I seek the forgiveness of God)

Doing this will definitely give ur soul peace which it currently lacks.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by SaLongs1(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Opanka44:

Christians are very callous and sometime inhuman. How much love have u shown people that are suffering around you even when u have the means to alleviate their sufferings yet refused to, simply because they are not members of your church or they aren't christians?
The hypocrisy of religion and l mean all religion is revolting.

3 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by tomdon(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2023
If u like no fΓΊck toto well now wey u still young de deceive yourself later una go claim say na the same God make human being give am konji
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Emma09(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Oga rest. Na only u dey commit Sexual sin? Reconcile with God and don't fight yourself. U go dey alright Las Las.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Winters23: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Even before the fvcking the puzzy you and God have no business. You're nothing to him.

Your problems is thinking You're special and somehow think you're holy or righteous.

You may not be fvcking, but you lie, cheat, gossip, backbite, and do all manner of shits.

Enjoy yourself guy, because there's no heaven or hellfire.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by AmazingELixir: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Op how can you claim to be so close to God and not know that Christ sacrifice on the cross is for people like You and I in situations like this....Oya quickly run back to our mediator on bended knees and ask for forgiveness..HE is ever willing to accept you back because HIS love for us knows no bound.

Psalms 103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious; he is slow to get angry and full of unfailing love.

Romans 7:11 Sin took advantage of the law and fooled me; it took the good law and used it to make me guilty of death.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by bluefilm: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Trustedpronet: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Only 10months and you called yourself a celibate. Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.