Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. (40281 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Felaincarnated: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
U go explain tire til u free ursef from spiritual bondage
musicwriter:

It's you that's in spiritual bondage which your religion created for you.
When I was a Christian like you and living in bondage, I also used to feel like you until I set myself free.

The god of the bible (Jehovah/ Yaweh) is the devil that you actually need to free yourself from- according to the first Christians called the Gnostics.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by theamazonguru(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Come to God with all sincerity of heart and purpose.
Ask him for pardon and forgiveness, he will gladly forgive.

Read this,pay attention to the "ALL SIN" Part.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by inforesource: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

I've been celibate for 10 months. Till I had sex couple days ago.

Before that time, I saw my self as God's favorite.

But now I just feel like God and I had a quarrel.
It hurts so bad, cause it's now like I don't know how to go to him.
God is not the one restraining you from coming to Him, it is the guilty heart. But don't pay attention to it. Go back to God and say sorry for the sin and repent. The problem of sin is not about God, it is about you and your destiny. Remember God is God for ever. Turn back to Him and repent. HE is 100 percent ready to love you and will always love you.

A week now I've not said my night or morning prayers.

Has God left me? Can we still be close?
Have I don't something unpardonable.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Myer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
paxonel:
what do you mean by "To fear God? "
Explain yourself?

Because what i know is, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Wisdom also implies doing what is right
I don't know what you people call fornication.

Two young people are matured enough to get married and become committed looking towards a better future for each other in sincerity without breaking each other's heart or cheating until they decide to start having children and raise a family. Tell me, how is that one fornication?

As for the op saying he was involved in a sexual sin. He didn't clearly state who he was involved with, whether she was someone he is dating or some hook ups.

But all I'm saying is, in either case the op should leave God out of it and face the consequences if he was involved in a hook up that perhaps may have lead to unwanted pregnancy or some STDs as no amount of prayer or crying for forgiveness will revert the situation.
Or if he was involved in a genuine committed relationship which is not different from marriage, and he is enjoying the union, he should also leave God out of it and enjoy his life.

God isn't a tyrant.
Whatever you sow, that is what you will reap

Let me indulge you since you seem to be feigning ignorance of fornication. May be there's another translation where it is not considered a sin before God.

Fornication:
religion, law) Sexual intercourse by people who are not married to each other, or which is considered illicit in another way.

So when two people- consensual adults or not engage in sexual intercourse outside marriage, it is clearly called fornication.

And all over the bible, this is a sin.

1. It is disobedience to God's word.
2. It is a sin against the temple of God (the body hosting the Holyspirit).
3. It is an exchange of spirits between 2 hosts of unclean spirits.
4. You also exchange STIs.
5. That's someone's daughter or son if you understand Parenting.
6. That's someone future husband or wife- if that means any thing to you.
7. Potential for unwanted (unprepared) pregnancy or abortion.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by GOVERNORR: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
First of all, God is not your mate and you can't even try think he has human emotional characteristics like anger to be angry with you.

People often times make this mistake

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by EuniceDupe22379(f): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
*_Before Indulging In That Sexual Intercourse*_

Before having that sex with that person not your married spouse, please pause and think about the terrible repercussions.

Is the 5 minutes pleasure worth the nasty effects associated with it?

Think about sexual viruses.

Think about unwanted pregnancies

Think about your life that could be ruined in an instant. (If it's a must for you. Use a protection, use your brain to know who to sleep with and how not to release inside. Use your brain! Unprotected sex can leads to life destruction!

Flee from sexual immorality

Sex is meant to be between two married people alone.

God bless you

Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body - 1 Corinthians 6:18

For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality - 1 Thessalonians 4:3

Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body. - 1 Corinthians 6:13

YOU MAY SAY I'M PREACHING FOR THE GOD'S, IT'S LEFT TO YOU TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by cejaypriesty(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

My friend loose yourself from the band off your neck.It is called the Condemnation of the devil to make you run from God and bring yourself to more evil with spiritual death that follows .

Solution :Ask the Lord for forgiveness and forgive yourself. Determine never to return to sexual sin and ask the holyspirit to help you .
Continue praying and worshiping God and gradually you will begin to feel the presence of God mightily upon your life .God bless you and happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by ComeToJesus: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:

Hebrews 3 VS 12&13
Read it if you will.
You are clearly on the wrong path, and still battling with your ego.
Don't bother typing back.

Just like evil spirits tormented Saul, Kobojunkie is always under the assault of the wicked one. That is why he has a long standing enmity with God and matters of the kingdom whenever such matters are on the front burner here on Nairaland.

His scant knowledge of the scripture and misapplication of same constantly gives him away as one that is experiencing ravaging, boisterous,internal storms.

May the Lord have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by mario2k(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sexual sin (fornication) is a very terrible sin. You need the help of God every minute to overcome and live a life of purity in this despensation. Once you've genuinely made that decision not to continue in sexual sin,the devil will mark you out and assign more wicked immoral demons to you. This entities will set to many traps for you to fall,you can ONLY overcome by your constant persistence in the presence of God. And when you final fall into such sin you're captured, firstly they will make sure you don't pray again,your prayer life will be attacked and brought to nothing. Infact you can't go to God again with all your heart because the accuser will be their to do their job,you must not give up raise up and go back to God with a contract heart beg him for forgiveness and never give room to any rubbish. God is still merciful while you're alive if you die in that sin honestly,you will know that God doesn't forgive spirits.

2 Likes

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by xproducer: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Call upon the name of the Lord GOD through prayer and in humility - GOD is Wonderful! Here is the word of GOD on the matter:

Psalm 86:5
"For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee."

Psalm 51:17
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."

Psalm 34:18
"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."

Psalm 145:8
"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy."

1 John 1:9
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Hebrews 4:15-16
"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Juliearth(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

That is the devil playing tricks on you yo make you feel unworthy of God's love. Ignore that feeling. God's grace is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by NLKing01: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
A Sinning Man will stop Praying. A Praying Man will stop Sinning.
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Moutine(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Me n Are 5&6 ,me n what ...bro , pray to God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Mystery9(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
You will need to humble yourself and cry before God. Also if you are a worker in the church, bro you will need to confess to someonr especially the pastor. This may sound hard but it is a sure way of freedom. James 5:16.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by DJInfluence: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why be say sex na sin for only humans? grin
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by naijamerican: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Well straight to hell you go. It’s been fun
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Abicarrick: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
First of all I wan know whether u be girl or boy before I comment
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Turquoiseee: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is your guilt talking and manipulating you abeg! At least learn and know this. undecided

Anyways, how can you become God's favorite without God's own approval of you? I am afraid that feeling you formerly had was also a delusion and not real. To be God's favorite means to be holy/perfect and Righteous; And yes, it is not impossible to be perfect and Righteous. Being celibate is not it. Neither is engaging

Holiness implies living one's life in continuous submission and adherance to the absolute teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law you are to abide by in order that the Law may abide in you. Righteousness involves doing the works commanded by God in Holiness. It is only those who live their lives in continuous submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Holy and Righteous that God said are men after His own heart--- those He loves and blesses. Engaging in meaningless rituals like what you described means absolutely nothing when it comes to God's love. He is not moved by rituals but by obedience. undecided
Anti Christ! I knew I’d meet you here.
Please guys don’t take this guy seriously. He keeps quoting one verse over and over again. I think he feels he has been let down by God before.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by insabarnur(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yes stay whee you are in your thought pattern.. God hate fools and idiots
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by paxonel(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Myer:

Fornication:
religion, law) Sexual intercourse by people who are not married to each other, or which is considered illicit in another way.
this definition is based on religious law and not the universal ethical law which summarizes, "Love your neighbour as yourself "
Some religious laws are usually optional.
That means, you can choose to obey or not to obey them.
For instance, a Shari'a law which is a religious law requires that if one tear the Quran, he is liable to be punushed .
So, if I choose to tear my Quran i bought with my money how does that affects another person?
Therefore the law is optional.

This is how fornication law is also applied in religion

And all over the bible, this is a sin.
it might interest you to know that the word FORNICATION in the bible means, one having sexual intercourse with his father's wife which is sinful. And not sex out of wedlock as purpurted by religion in the definition you mentioned earlier.

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

This is only scripture in the bible that the word fornication was clearly defined.
Every other verses that mentioned the word did not define it outrightly

1. It is disobedience to God's word.
2. It is a sin against the temple of God (the body hosting the Holyspirit).
3. It is an exchange of spirits between 2 hosts of unclean spirits.
yet there were several cases in the bible where people start raising families without engaging into wedlock.

For instance, it was never recorded that Jesus and Mary wedded. Yet they had children and were committed to their union.
Isaac and Rebecca never wedded.
The bible recorded that the moment Isaac saw Rebecca, he took her in and she became his wife, that's all.

4. You also exchange STIs.
this will only happen if the couple involved are not committed to the union as though they have married

5. That's someone's daughter or son if you understand Parenting.
so long the parents have agreed that their daughter or son should be united to him or her, i do not see any big deal

The society and religion today are making things complicated for intended couples
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by AdaAwka1: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

If u say u r not a sinner the truth is not in you. We r all sinners and sin every day, God knows. Don't let the devil deceive u, ho back to God ask for forgiveness and move on

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by livebullet(m): 2:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Correction: you were chaste for 10 months, not celibate. Celibacy is a life time commitment of no-marriage n no sex. Eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Faithy04: 2:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Pray to God and ask for forgiveness and never go into sins anymore and I believe everything will be alright again
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by Newness2019: 2:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

READ PSALMS 51 AND PRAY AND GO BACK TO GOD IMMEDIATELY.

JESUS HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR OU SINS ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by johnw47: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Sex that fake pastor johnw47 is doing everyday without remorse hmmm you are just a Godly person
lost stinky rozlyn

lover of adultery oral and anal sex etc.

u forever lying and tormented, of course

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by damiandammy(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Please go back to God satan is trying to use that sin to separate you from God completely and forever
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

Your Brain..!!

Stop judging yourself.
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by winner37(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2023
So ?
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by elijahkayode(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sonnetoshodi:
Hello everyone.

DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS "PRECIOUS BLOOD VOLUME 1"
We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the blood paid for our salvation
Indeed the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

I love you All

Tracklist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUSTFSqIJA
1. Intro - DJholy Nigeria
2. The blood Nathaniel bassey
3. Nothing But The Blood - Travis Greene

4. HIS_BLOOD - Christafari_
5. Power In The Blood M - Jimmy D Psalmist
6. Blood Of The Lamb - MTM Isaiah

7. Guvna B - Nothing But The Blood ft. Deitrick Haddon
8. Wash Us In The Blood - Kanye West
9. Plead The Blood - Chris Davenport

10. The Blood Of Jesus Speaks For Me Travis Cottrell
11. The Blood - Victoria Orenze
12. For Your Name Is Holy - Paul Wilbur
13.Releasing the Power of the Blood - DjHolyNigeria

What's up my holypeople
The precious blood masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria

@DJholyNigeria Only the Almighty vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
All men can listen and enjoy this special songs by special people

You can follow me on X Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MightySparrow: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
achorladey:

You know they speak from both side of their mouth. I know that including it in their manuals that members that sin among them should meet with the elder is a control mechanisms to further the agenda of their INFORMANT system. They want to use it to show to the world that their congregations are clean and like paradise while those who are tasked with cleaning it are rotten even more rotten than those they are trying to clean.

Wanting to make a plate clean with charcoal.

grin

A perfect organization made of imperfect people yet criticizing other's imperfections.

Can you feel their delusion?

1 Like

Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2023
DJInfluence:

Why be say sex na sin for only humans? grin
Killing and eating the prey is also sin for humans! smiley
Re: I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. by achorladey: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Wanting to make a plate clean with charcoal.

grin

A perfect organization made of imperfect people yet criticizing other's imperfections.

Can you feel their delusion?

To the bold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

One of their religious leaders once said they are the best imperfect organization on earth. I laugh at his delusion. You begin to wonder what criteria was used to arrive at that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.