Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool (945 Views)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Ayomide11111: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Medical practitioners in the house should please help me ooo.
I discovered blood was coming out with my stool few days ago and I was surprised how it happened. I am not a gay that I will say maybe one idiot has furk out my anuus, I no dey do menstruation when I'm not a woman. How come blood has it way with my stool cry cry
Some people said it is hermroid(piles), although I do feel like my intestine want to come out of my anus if I touch my anus during the time when I'm deficating.
Some people said it is infection ( not STDs oo)
Some people said Na Jedi-Jedi.

One of the surprising things about this issue I'm facing is that I will not feel any pain when I'm deficating and blood will be dropping out enough to wet my stool.
I have never experienced this in my life.
I have used different infection medicine and different Hermroid(piles) medicine but this thing is still persisting.
This issue has been so tough for me that some pharmacists gave me some terms and conditions on my food Intake that if Na 4 Akpu I dey take before make I reduce ham to 2 Akpu or if possible I should not even take any swallow food for this period because my stool is always HARD when I'm about to deficate. Haaa!! Which kind of whala-whala-whala be this cry cry ......
Help me. I beg both English and Native medical practitioners In the House, and probably merciful people that knows the way out of this, should please drop comment for me on how I can come out of this mess and have my full health back cry cry cry Blood is life, I don't want to lose any of my blood inside the toilet again cry cry Help me please for quick medical or native solutions. I will be grateful to you all. I LOVE NAIRALANDERS

Comments for solutions plss.
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by KingDash09(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Your time don come

Person don use you plus up

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by DevilishMan: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pics or we don't believe it

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Angrygoat: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
U r dying
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Ayomide11111: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
DevilishMan:
Pics or we don't believe it
This is real bro... Not a joke and it's not and imagined thread.. I swear...
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Haemorrhage in the anus

Don't fret

U must have used hard paper while wiping vigorously.

It will heal on its own
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by suckmedownthere(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
You mistakenly used sandpaper to wipe the gates of your anus..... Use some grounded pepper mix with aboliki and very hot water every 5 minutes to soak it for 3 months.... Then have sex with a big cucumber gay.....
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by wash02: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
You should endeavor to drink a lot of water during the day. passing out hard faeces could be a sign of dehydration.
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Pauliaette(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
KingDash09:
Your time don come

Person don use you plus up

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Pauliaette(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ayomide11111:
I discovered blood was coming out with my stool few days ago and I was surprised how it happened. I am not a gay that I will say maybe one idiot has furk out my anuus, I no dey do menstruation when I'm not a woman. How come blood has it way with my stool cry cry
Some people said it is hermroid(piles), although I do feel like my intestine want to come out of my anus if I touch my anus during the time when I'm deficating.

One of the surprising things about this issue I'm facing is that I will not feel any pain when I'm deficating and blood will be dropping out enough to wet my stool.
I have used different infection medicine and different Hermroid(piles) medicine but this thing is still persisting.
This issue has been so tough for me that some pharmacists gave me some terms and conditions on my food Intake that if Na 4 Akpu I dey take before make I reduce ham to 2 Akpu or if possible I should not even take any swallow food for this period because my stool is always HARD when I'm about to deficate. Haaa!! Which kind of whala-whala-whala be this cry cry ......
Help me. I beg both English and Native medical practitioners In the House, and probably merciful people that knows the way out of this, should please drop comment for me on how I can come out of this mess and have my full health back cry cry cry Blood is life, I don't want to lose any of my blood inside the toilet again cry cry Help me please for quick medical or native solutions. I will be grateful to you all. I LOVE NAIRALANDERS

Stop eating bread and minerals, it is pile

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by talented321: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Op if it is pile'' let me just say go and explain it those who do massage'' they may get solution for u''
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by shege45: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ayomide11111:

u might need a CT scan. Something could be going on I. Your colon
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Hypnotise: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eat lots of vegetables
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Nonexisting1: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Check for cologne cancer if you're at least 40 and get your clueless self to a hospital, nairaland is not one.

Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Quelme: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Run H. Pylori test and total abdominal scan to rule out ulcer.
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by obinna58(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
I had this situation then, lasted about a month and I didn’t treat it, just water melon cucumber and banana, lots of other fruits though
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Osoboshi: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is the blood red or dark in colour,if red it shows it is coming from ur lower git but if dark it means something is wrong in ur upper git so u would need go see a doctor.if red as adviced avoid hard food add more leaves to ur food,buy parrafin wax and take.Also buy avoid cleaningbur anus with hard substances.Above all go to the hospital
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Puss360(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2023
Hmmm... Who enter you from back?? grin grin

Well, go to general hospital
Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by koladata(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2023
jedi jedi ni o, my mum had similar issue recently, spent several days in hospital until she took agbo jedi jedi and everything went back to normal

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! There's Blood In My Stool by Map1(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2023
Ayomide11111:

stop taking bread, take more cucumber, watermelon and alot of water

(1) (Reply)

Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food / "Have You Ever Been On A Sapa Date"? / Help Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.