Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination (38998 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Halo22: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Well, I don't have much to say, knowing quite alright that the whole mandate is not enjoying the legitimacy of the people and soon, it will go the way of Niger in a democratic pattern. So Oga Festus, don't over rejoice cos time is already ticking.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by georgeakins: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
VikingKing:

Obidients are the reason millions of Nigerians have been thrown into nail-biting poverty, I guess?

Obingo, you have a very poor fellow before Jagaban assumed office.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Charge and bail lawyer without a client.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Dubetex96(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
wonderr:
am sure you won't spit this shit if keyamo is your dad bunch of hypocrites everywhere

Lmoa regrettably my dad can't be keyamo nothing joins light and darkness together
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by patrickcollins: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:
He's doing it to pepper Obidients 😂

Keyamo is actually a very sound and intelligent man. If you think otherwise, then you've never heard his arguments or you just don't want to reason logically like he does.
Pain Obedients how whether he is or not a minister how does it benefit Obedients
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Yankee101: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu twitter president
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by nathyx(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Out of over 200 million Nigerians Baba still picked Keyamo haba! surely we have people better than this empty calabash to sit on the Ministerial table. angry
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by KwuoteYourFada: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu is going to recruit technocrats in the mud grin grin grin

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AskNgige2: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
GPAdams:
Minster of Nonsense

And Tinibu doesn't like him a bit.. na pple beg Tinibu to give him

Cos this man dealt with Tinibu in the past..

And the man can cause havoc under APC administration
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by bewla(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
VikingKing:

Obidients are the reason millions of Nigerians have been thrown into nail-biting poverty, I guess?
i have not seen any market with obident only can shop here

Hunger they bite o
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by ohil: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
What actually make Keyamo intelligent? People always say that he's intelligent.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by VikingKing: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Obingo, you have a very poor fellow before Jagaban assumed office.

Motor park tout, why your conscience dey judge you? Do you feel guilty? 🤣
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by comrChris(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
What exactly was Festus Keyamo's achievement as a minister in the last administration for him to be nominated again?
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by phemmyfour: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keyamo is actually a very sound and intelligent man. If you think otherwise, then you've never heard his arguments or you just don't want to reason logically like he does.
What is intelligence without integrity
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by OyinO: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2023
O yeah, of course, the corrupt Nigerian God always working corrupt miracles
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by IbileIfe: 3:14am On Aug 05, 2023
As I breathe
I will write.
As I live
I will love.

If not for the written word 
None of us would be here.
Wherever you are, the Word has been there.
For the Word rules the world.
As it is written in John 1:1:
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was GOD.'

And it is written in 45:1:
"My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

- Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,
Author of the "Diary of the Memory Keeper" and other books distributed by Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other booksellers.

Publisher/Editor,
NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® Series
Nigeria Daily Twitter
https://twitter.com/nigeriadaily
New Nigeria on Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/nigeriansreport
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

#GOD
#Word
#books
#writer
#writing
#author
#Amazon
#pinterest
#diary
#memory
#John
#Psalm
#Twitter
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by CursedOsuPigs: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Take chop 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Nobody asks for your ancestor's picture
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by toprealman: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
This appointment pain obidiotssssss aswear 🤣
Just out of curiosity, will he pay into your account or something?
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by kweensheba: 4:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Indeed, God is omnipotent.

He’s a miracle-working God.

He’s a miracle-working God.

He’s the Alpha and Omega,

He’s a miracle-working God!”
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by PoliciaNLand: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Thank God it is Asiwaju, PMB cares less about who laboured for him, they laboured in vain as far as the retired Fulani warlord is concerned. But Asiwaju is not like that, he is a good man. Congratulations dear brother, Festus Keyamo, SAN.

I don't think Buhari is that bad.

It was towards the end of his tenure that he started showing some of those negative traits you mentioned. I believe he was being misled by some over ambitious individuals.

Naturally, Buhari is not an ungrateful person
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Jestin:
The usual 9ja style. Paddie Paddie government

People are compensated with political appointments everywhere, even in the USA.

Some people cannot labour for the victory of the party, then when it's time to form a government, you will go and invite some paper technocrats to come and reap where they did not sow.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Alamkir: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

I totally agree, I noticed he is very sound And intelligent
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Klington:
They told their zoneb followers that the town hall chairman of Bala Blu knows how to assemble talents, technocrats etc and he has been arranging people questionable characters.

Is Keyamo not a talent?

Do you just hate him because he is not from your tribe?

Tell me what paper technocrats like Okonjo Iweala achieve as a minister under Obasanjo and Jonathan.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2023
princepeter566:
And he's also a fire consuming God.
He consume those that lie and oppresses the poor and those that lies to defend them that oppressed the poor

Tell God to consume your state governors who have been looting your destiny since 1999.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by KwuoteYourFada: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Agbado munching gorrila grin
Ugly drab looking people grin
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by orumba(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
We know the substitution plans
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Itulah(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2023
We go sack all of una soon. Just a matter of weeks.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by SledgeHammerer: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2023
toprealman:

Just out of curiosity, will he pay into your account or something?

Your pains is enough currency for me. Cry blood 🤣
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by georgeakins: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2023
VikingKing:

Motor park tout, why your conscience dey judge you? Do you feel guilty? 🤣

Obingo, I put it to you that you were already a poor man before Jagaban came in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.