Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination (39001 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by favor914: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Jking20:
Indeed! He is!!!
Penguin2, & Racoon will hide their wotowoto faces in shame.

He who laughs last, laughs best. grin
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Harddiskng(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Olosho would take huge money from client buy asset come to social media to shout “On God”

Yahoo boy same thing.

Slithering Politicians same thing.

Thank God I am not God, If i were God I would be very pissed off by now.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by ayo2008: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]

After vigorous lobbying behind the scene. Chai!
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by juman(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Niger delta ministry.
He is good there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by juman(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2023
What of david lyon.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by fredodo007(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
No be juju be that ?
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by VikingKing: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
georgeakins:

Obingo, I put it to you that you were already a poor man before Jagaban came in.

Agbado tout, put it to your useless father first. Maybe he'll grow some balls and go hustle so you can move out of your grandmother's house.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by georgeakins: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
VikingKing:

Agbado tout, put it to your useless father first. Maybe he'll grow some balls and go hustle so you can move out of your grandmother's house.

Was your monkey father one of the people eating human flesh during biaflan war?

He would have trained you well, if he was not a monkey father.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Donedeal1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Congratulations, but where are the 774000 employees engaged by This man.?.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by toprealman: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
[/quote][quote author=SledgeHammerer post=124892379]

Your pains is enough currency for me. Cry blood 🤣

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by SledgeHammerer: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=toprealman post=124897109][/quote]

So
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Klington: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
AareGaa:

Is Keyamo not a talent?

Do you just hate him because he is not from your tribe?

Tell me what paper technocrats like Okonjo Iweala achieve as a minister under Obasanjo and Jonathan.

Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, "a paper technocrat" who happens to the current president of the world trade org.... and you open your smelly mouth to talk about hate?
You're not just a hater,but also a bitter soul with an IQ of a low grade !mbecíle
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Klington:

Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, "a paper technocrat" who happens to the current president of the world trade org.... and you open your smelly mouth to talk about hate?
You're not just a hater,but also a bitter soul with an IQ of a low grade !mbecíle

What did Okonjo achieve as a minister under Obasanjo and Jonathan?

At a time, Obasanjo was disappointed and had to remove her from finance to foreign affairs because she failled to perform, she later resigned.

She is a paper technocrat.

I know you will want Tinubu to make all the 48 ministers to be ibos, because that's how greedy and selfish your tribe is.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Klington: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
AareGaa:

What did Okonjo achieve as a minister under Obasanjo and Jonathan?

At a time, Obasanjo was disappointed and had to remove her from finance to foreign affairs because she failled to perform, she later resigned.

She is a paper technocrat.

I know you will want Tinubu to make all the 48 ministers to be ibos, because that's how greedy and selfish your tribe is.

This is a confirmation to my observation.

Hatred and bitterness will drown you eventually.

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by AareGaa: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Klington:

This is a confirmation to my observation.

Hatred and bitterness will drown you eventually.

Tell me what Okonjo achieved as a minister.
I have no time for frivolous arguments.

If you cannot tell me, it means you accepted she did not achieve anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.