Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination (39000 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by maticar: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:
He's doing it to pepper Obidients 😂

Keyamo is actually a very sound and intelligent man. If you think otherwise, then you've never heard his arguments or you just don't want to reason logically like he does.
Is that why he didn't win any case for EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by KwuoteYourFada: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
All these gorillas rejoicing here when are they going to appoint you ? grin

Those that went and beat Thier people because of election I hope they give you appointment too grin

Mumu people

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Picardor2: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keyamo is actually a very sound and intelligent man. If you think otherwise, then you've never heard his arguments or you just don't want to reason logically like he does.

Very intelligent liar
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by tete7000(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Even if an giving a driver to drive 24hours in Asirock, I will do 1 month praises

You are use to joblessness that is why, those that hustle to work daily knows the value

You are very stupid and idiotic to think everyone on the forum here is as jobless as your family members jumping up and down singing praises when called to serve because they see it as opportunity to loot and enrich themselves.A godly sense should tell you that a call to serve should be embrace with quiet mood of prayer to succeed. Only after you have successfully served can you go around thanking God and singing praises. Godless, greedy idiots like you parading themselves as pious people.

The scripture says the end of a thing is better than a beginning thereof. We saw how Keyamo performed the last time he was called to serve. Eyin ole jatijati wonyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by princepeter566: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You are poor, you are poor...

Nothing to say about it!
I don't blame you. I blame social media that gave idi*t like u opportunities to talk when u are supposed to be at a bear palour drinking brukutu with your father and arguing about how your mother refused him using condom on her. The world would have been lacking one idi*t if only she accepted your father advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Guyman01: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Esitemi:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank

Anthony stop begging, you have been in this business for too long
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by tunde1200(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
I talk am yesterday

Haters go and die if he pain una.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by astonished: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
The mocking by Obidient would have make them to nominate him for minister,

Normally all minister who works under Buhari has no business as a minister in this administration
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by ozo13(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Klington:
They told their zoneb followers that the town hall chairman of Bala Blu knows how to assemble talents, technocrats etc and he has been arranging people questionable characters.
they are all the same Sha.Even peter Obi jumping from party to party can't be said to be different from what the other political class are doing.If i am to excuse peter Obi jumping from one party to another party, why will I not give excuse to people like keyamo.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Martinez39s(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
SMH.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

Obidents was and has been keyamos strategy to getting ministerial position. He played the long game and tinubu fell for it to spite online trolls.

He 1st went against buhari nominating him minister of state and got it scrapped. They when he was not picked and the trolling started he played the game of tinubu saving face by defend his bruised ego.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by porthouse7(f): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

I am not a zombie, but keyamo hardly win case
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
princepeter566:

I don't blame you. I blame social media that gave idi*t like u opportunities to talk when u are supposed to be at a bear palour drinking brukutu with your father and arguing about how your mother refused him using condom on her. The world would have been lacking one idi*t if only she accepted your father advice
lol, people are really angry oh... But you don't have to insult nah
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Congrats Mr Keyamo. Wish you well on your national service
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by wonderr(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jestin:
The usual 9ja style. Paddie Paddie government
abi now if na obi na him enemies he for dey put for posts

1 Like

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Gbogbowa: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
We are talking of cutting cost of government but Tinubu is appointing 48 Mi sister for what and 70 percent are politicians,this man will finish this country just compensating people who help him right election.I really pity this country
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by wonderr(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dubetex96:
Another political appointment rascality again this man was a frm junoir minister of labour under him youth employment was not his priority rather he abandoned his job and became APC twitter medi warrior attacking discerning voices of well meaning Nigerians.

His appointment is not justifiable rather a political compensation and an avenue for him to loot the common wealth of Nigeria

am sure you won't spit this shit if keyamo is your dad bunch of hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by frog12: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
minister of gutters. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by godwon01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
So he like the ministerial post. Now, we will be hearing him again.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

He was intelligent and logical, but he sacrificed all that in defence of his paymaster in the previous administration.
Now, he's better a sycophant!
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by CursedOsuPigs: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
VikingKing:

Obidients are the reason millions of Nigerians have been thrown into nail-biting poverty, I guess?

Yes
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by highness25(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
illicit:
What happened to his 774,000 jobs tho
They're done sweeping the roads na
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by KwuoteYourFada: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yes

Take chop 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by 1stola: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

How has his so-called soundness and intelligence added values to your life?
How do you people think in this country for God sake!?
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by sirblend: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

They are actually diverting the attention of Nigerians...

Any little thing they blame the IGBOS...

While the core national problems remains unsolved...
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Ashirioluwa: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
FFK right now
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Dbegining: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yeah, we've heard his argument. Argument that made him win only one case out of several cases while working with the EFCC.

Yeah, we've heard his argument.🤦
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Proudpolygamist: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
This appointment go pain Helinues Die grin
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by princepeter566: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

lol, people are really angry oh... But you don't have to insult nah
Hmmmmmm. I didn't insult him bro. I only told him the bitter truth.
He is the one that insulted me and I've forgiven him after telling him the truth

1 Like

Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by slowice(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Den of thieves indeed.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Enice(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Two nominees from Delta central, Governor from Delta central.
Re: ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination by Enice(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
1stola:

How has his so-called soundness and intelligence added values to your life?
How do you people think in this country for God sake!?
from the way you're wailing, it's like you want to be spoonfed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces/Remains Of Adamawa Female Bombers (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.