Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' (25382 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by orohbirodeysmel: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
End time Pope grin grin
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kenmatt(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
But God loves us all.

Both the saints and the sinnners.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
He is confusing and lying to them.
God hates them with passion, they are telling God that He does not know what He is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Sprints3: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
The earlier the better he is stating fact. God is not human. Stop worshiping God thinking he is a human being like you. Even in the so called bible they want to force you all to believe God told Hosea to marry an olosho. Know this and know peace. God loves us. He embarces both evil and good. Na the extreme ones God dislike if you are too nice you will die too evil you will wa in between upon all the evil Ahab did in the bible the lord forgave him na him pikin suffer am. See Jesus for bible he was too nice that he died at 33.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by BOSSkesh(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by emmy512: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who am I to judge.

Marriage is between man and woman.

They can find another name for their union and shouldn't need a church to join them together in the name of God.
When man can join them in the name of science and human rights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by hspda: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Tell them to follow the right path of life, to repent!

That might be kinda hard for him
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by BOSSkesh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Say no to LGBTQ what Eva It’s trash

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Sprints3: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
He is confusing and lying to them.
God hates them with passion, they are telling God that He does not know what He is doing.
who told you God disliked them God gave u their contact. even Jesus did not die a virgin. The bible did not recount want happened to Jesus in his adolescent and early adulthood was pretty sure Jesus knacked some nice Jewish chics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by NaijaCover(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wow
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by uncleinans(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cybertroll:
Excellent! God loves all.

If God were to forgive everyone, including gay and trans people, on judgement day, most Nigeria christians would be miserable. undecided

Frustrated scumbags

Jews and Gentiles alike, we are all Gods children.

Nice one Pope Francis.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Mayeldah(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Of course God loves the whole world including sinners and LGBTQ people, he wants them to turn a new leaf

But he already gave a pathway to eternal life which is to repent, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and turn away from your sin

No LGBTQ, liar, adulterer etc will have eternal life.

hope you gerrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Skillsnigeria: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Noted
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by uncleinans(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bonapart:
He is lying. God love us but not as we are. "come out from among them and be ye separate". Homosexuals are into what the Bible described as an abomination. God word over all

Jesus Christ, Son of God didn't condemn sinners and homo, I hope you know that.

Leave whatever it is, Judgement or whatever for God.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by anonymous1759(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank God my faith is not tied to any man.
Some people will accept this junk because pope says it or daddy G O did. I’m a bloody sinner which I accept but the last thing I’ll do is justify my sins when my conscience is beating me mercilessly. LGBTQ people should be treated as LUNATICS that’s the first step to cure them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mbaise1000: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
We all know that God loves everyone he created but uon that love, he gives usd a law to keep and a command to obey, I will say that anyone with the spirit of God in them know where the pope belong, anyone who claims to be a Christian, that believes and say as the pope has said and signed that there is another anchor to salvation apart from Jesus Christ as the pope has done is not a Christian. The pope is not a Christian in the real meaning of a Christian. God's love is not unconditional, anyone that is living in sin have automaticilly separated himself from God, God doesn't make mistakes and didn't creat anyone the way these people are forcing us to believe, the pope is certainly working for someone that is not the creator of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

You know the bible more than the people who have you access to the book?

For him not to totally condemn them means there's something we don't know or the contents of the remainder books
There’s nothing else to know. Na rubbish all of una Dey talk
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mbaise1000: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
uncleinans:

Are you saying then that homosexuality is not a sin because you claim Jesus Christ did not condemn it?
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by EnglishUsa: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Redbarry: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

For him not to totally condemn them means there's something we don't know or the contents of the remainder books
Christianity doesn't follow man but God Almighty, there's nothing the pope knows that anyone reading the Bible can not see for themselves so the pope can believe whatever he wants and preach whatever he wants but if it's against what is written in the scriptures then he is on his own and we will not follow him in that. If there's something he knows that we don't know or other books he knows as you are suggesting then he should share it with the church. You don't hoard the gospel of Christ, it's meant to be taught to all men so they can follow God rightly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by spencekat(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

[/b]No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be[b], beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.
Such a person is packafaging you to Hell.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Infact, God is angry with the wicked everyday.
Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

God still loves them naa,but hates the sin.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by matm: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cybertroll:
Excellent! God loves all.

If God were to forgive everyone, including gay and trans people, on judgement day, most Nigeria christians would be miserable. undecided

Frustrated scumbags

Heaven is for all.Repentance is d way.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by spencekat(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sprints3:
who told you God disliked them God gave u their contact. even Jesus did not die a virgin. The bible did not recount want happened to Jesus in his adolescent and early adulthood was pretty sure Jesus knacked some nice Jewish chics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Madness

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by cyprus000: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
If that had be the case, then we don't need to live right. I mean, rapist and peadophiles don't need to correct their ways, cos God love them the way they're.

Anyway, my sympathy goes out to people who take spiritual guidance from people like the Pope. Don't say you weren't warned when the depravity you're embracing all in the name of being woke, comes back for repayment.

Cos you'll surely pay, ignorant or not

3 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Mubiola360: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

so because he is pope, whatever is says is true, bro, you be clown
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by SpicyMimi(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

You wished…like seriously?
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by matm: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
That one is not a transgender or some other wicked status can't fetch d person heaven.Neither will being hyper active in d church services do.
Heaven is for all repented sinners.Thats why Jesus died.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by highoctane: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans Chapter 1:22-28
Taken from King James Version.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Redbarry: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
uncleinans:

Jesus did not condemn sinners but he condemned sin and urged all sinners to come to repentance. He loved the sinners but he didn't encourage them to continue in their sins or tell them that he was ok with their sins rather he encouraged them to turn from their sins and seek God.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by 007Marvel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
God does Truly Love us as a Human.... But dont get it twisted,

He Hates what we are at Times

Sometimes I question this God loves all? The past nine months has been the most challenging time of my life, prayed, fasted but it seems to be getting worse! And it makes me wonder why God let certain things happen? Things that can break a man so hard! To the point of having suicidal thoughts! Although not me, I can never be suicidal. Things happening to me right now can actually draw a man far away from God! And then comes hell, there are certain situations in life that actually pushes someone to the edge and then comes sin! And then the person get condemned to hell! How is that even fair.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Shorty1980: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
The Bible god is evil that is the reason he forgives transgender.. just listen to your stupid self mr pop
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by festacman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be, beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.
Such a person is packafaging you to Hell.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Infact, God is angry with the wicked everyday.
Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

I am sure if you were following Jesus when he walked the earth, you would have been among those Pharisees who cringed at
- Jesus intervening to save the adulteress that was about to be executed
- Jesus interaction with a woman with loose virtues alone who came draw water from well before his apostles arrived
- Jesus visit to Zacchaeus and other tax collectors
- Jesus allowing a woman to anoint his feet with expensive nard

The Pope is saying that no matter how you feel about yourself, come to Jesus for resolution and most importantly to hear his word for a 'visa' to the heavenly kingdom where he will rule forever. He is saying that nobody should adjudge themselves as unworthy but should just come with their mental, physiological, physical, social and even financial burdens in addition to a sincere heart and allow God to be God.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / Adeboye Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Folu (Photos) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.