Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' (25380 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2023
It is advised to thoroughly study the platform you are going to use. It is for your own safety. But, in the case of Omegle, we are here to provide you with all the necessary information you need. omegle alternative
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So going around condemning those who pursue alternative lifestyles using His name is sin against Jesus Christ. undecided
A person living unrepentant of a sin God detest has only condemned himself.
You can't be that sh×t in Nigeria coz it's against the law of the land.

Yeh dassrite...proudly Nigerian.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
A person living unrepentant of a sin God detest has only condemned himself.
So what part of his condemnation of himself is your business? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The part I get to tell y'all to go submit yourselves to the nearest MFM Church for deliverance from demonised hormonic anomalies (LGBT) or probably some curse 😂
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
The part I get to tell y'all to go submit yourselves to the nearest MFM Church for deliverance from demonised hormonic anomalies (LGBT) or probably some curse
Oh, I see! This isn't even about God at all but a means to advertise the business of your gods of men to those who would ordinarily not care to hear. undecided
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see! This isn't even about God at all but a means to advertise the business of your gods of men to those who would ordinarily not care to hear. undecided
😂 That one no consign me😁. If anyone is advertising anything it would be you covering your ignorance of the word of God by arguing like plumber wey dey try fum lawyer😆. No be me fustrate you o.😏
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
😂 That one no consign me😁. If anyone is advertising anything it would be you covering your ignorance of the word of God by arguing like plumber wey dey try fum lawyer😆. No be me fustrate you o.😏
You sending folks to a deliverance business center is your understanding of the word of God? OK! undecided
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You sending folks to a deliverance business center is your understanding of the word of God? OK! undecided
At the end of your life you will groan, when your flesh and body are spent. You will say, “How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction! I would not obey my teachers or turn my ear to my instructors. And I was soon in serious trouble in the assembly of God’s people.”
Proverbs 5:11‭-‬14

I pray it's not too late for you.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
■ At the end of your life you will groan, when your flesh and body are spent. You will say, “How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction! I would not obey my teachers or turn my ear to my instructors. And I was soon in serious trouble in the assembly of God’s people.”
Proverbs 5:11‭-‬14
I am speaking about yourself because Jesus Christ said such is the end that awaits all those who labored in vain hiding behind the many mentions of the name of God. He promised that the blind will fall in the same ditch that their blind teachers/leaders would, remember? undecided
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am speaking about yourself because Jesus Christ said such is the end that awaits all those who labored in vain hiding behind the many mentions of the name of God. He promised that the blind will fall in the same ditch that their blind teachers/leaders would, remember? undecided
That same Bible prepared me for people who have philosophically twisted the Bible not only to suit their perversive sexually preference but also campaign for your Pope's agenda. The word of God has explicitly described what awaits unrepentant sinners. I have by no means judged you.

Me, I will....."no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming."
Ephesians 4:14.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
That same Bible prepared me for people who have philosophically twisted the Bible not only to suit their perversive sexually preference but also campaign for your Pope's agenda. The word of God has explicitly described what awaits unrepentant sinners. I have by no means judged you.
■ Me, I will....."no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming."
Ephesians 4:14.
Nothing in scripture gives you authority to condemn any man for his sins using the name of Jesus Christ. So what your claim is from Scripture is a lie concocted rather by your gods of men. As for the pope, God never said He loves the unrighteous sinners. Rather God is recorded to have repeatedly made clear that His love is only for those who obey His teachings and commandments. And no one who loves God breaks His command in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. undecided

2. All that is meaningless jabber since what God calls for, and will only accept from each and everyone, is absolute obedience of His teachings and commandments. Simple! undecided
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As we have already said, so now I say again. If ANYBODY is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
Galatians 1:8‭-‬9
I have come to terms as a fact that LGBT is a demonic incursion into mankind and you're there trying to justify it's existence by suggesting we show love to that sin.
I may pray for sinners to repent but I will never accept sodomy...and that's what it's called: "SODOMY". Get some sleep son.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
As we have already said, so now I say again. If ANYBODY is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
Galatians 1:8‭-‬9
I have come to terms as a fact that LGBT is a demonic incursion into mankind and you're there trying to justify it's existence by suggesting we show love to that sin.
■ I may pray for sinners to repent but I will never accept sodomy...and that's what it's called: "SODOMY". Get some sleep son
1. Your personal misgivings about LGBT has nothing to do with God whose Gospel never said any of what you claim to believe nor gives any man right to condemn another for his sins using His Name. I am honestly not sure why you keep missing the fact that none of what you continue to spew is in anyway connected to Jesus Christ, God's Law --- Gospel---- and Truth.. undecided

2. You pray in vain since God didn't ask or teach that you pray for sinners. Also, God said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous so I am not certain why you, an unrighteous, would think to boast of your vain rituals to begin with. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nothing in scripture gives you authority to condemn any man for his sins using the name of Jesus Christ.
No one has condemned you but yourself. As for your Pope. Make him dey pope in pope for Vatican city. I'm more concerned about your interpretation of the Bible.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have SECRETLY SLIPPED IN AMONG YOU. They are ungodly people, WHO PERVERT THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO A LICENSE FOR IMMORALITY and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord."
Jude 1:3‭-‬4 NIV

Several times have you 'perverted' the interpretation of the Bible to defend your complacent spiritual state. But I can see you better by now. Wise up. Sodomy is a sin. I won't have to judge a sinner but I will repeatedly condemn the sin.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You pray in vain since God didn't ask or teach that you pray for sinners
I would pray for you before going to sleep. I pray you God gives you a change of heart/perspective. That you come to terms with the truth.

I urge, then, first of all, that PETITIONS, PRAYERS, INTERCESSION and THANKSGIVING be made for ALL PEOPLE— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. THIS IS GOOD, AND PLEASES GOD OUR SAVIOR, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1‭-‬4
Kobojunkie:
1. Your personal misgivings about LGBT has nothing to do with God whose Gospel never said any of what you claim to believe nor gives any man right to condemn another for his sins using His Name
Sin defiles the individual. It's just my duty to expose ignorance and also false doctrine but I wouldn't have to condemn sin. Sin in itself is condemnation. Would I still have to argue that "the wages of sin is death"? I have nothing personal against your sexual preference. I can preach to you about the will of God through the eye of the scriptures. Not send you to hell with my mouth. But then...(Kobo), a lady for a man is just okay.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ducted air conditioning, commonly known as ducted air-con, is considered an efficient and effective cooling system. [url=https://www.luxeairconditioning.com.au/ducted-air-conditioning-sydney ]Climate control[/url]
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ducted air conditioning, commonly known as ducted air-con, is considered an efficient and effective cooling system.
[url=https://www.luxeairconditioning.com.au/ducted-air-conditioning-sydney ]Climate control[/url]
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you require a vending service or looking for vending machine companies for your workforce or new commercial setting or want to replace your old vending machines, you’ve come to the right place.[url=https://freevending.com/fort-worth-texas/ ]Fort Worth Vending Services[/url]
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
If you require a vending service or looking for vending machine companies for your workforce or new commercial setting or want to replace your old vending machines, you’ve come to the right place.
https://freevending.com/fort-worth-texas/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2023
We have regular and express delivery on all orders. Our delivery times including packaging duration;
https://euweedstore.com/de/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you likewise see the skin tags expanding at an unnaturally quick rate, you must additionally be worried. Transforming shades of skin tags, from pink, to red to black or brownish, must have you dragging on your own to the physician for a main medical diagnosis.
https://apexpinnaclefitness.com/distinguishing-warts-close-up-images-and-descriptions/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
A home is much more than just four walls and a roof. It kindles a range of emotions and thoughts in us. To some, it is a sense of security; to some, it is about comfort and to others, it is a symbol of status and accomplishment.
https://themarinaviewresidences.com.sg
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Pecuman: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Stupid people making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Jesus loves everyone has been doctrine since forever.

God loves people as we are. So he's telling them God loves us naturally as he make us, not as Plastic surgeons make us.

Simple as but some people can't recognize being suptle.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Right now, the most-complete research on collagen and its potential benefits focuses on joint health. Going back to at least the early '90s, studies have linked collagen supplementation with reduced symptoms of arthritis. 
https://www.collagen.co.uk
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giving presents is one of the polite gestures that upholds and improves relationships between the presenter and the recipient. 
https://www.khwajadarbar.com/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Welcome to Lucky Crush, where every click is a leap into a world of unknown connections.
https://lucky-crush.com/random-video-chat/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2023
Packaging keeps fluids like ink and perfume from evaporating. Paper becomes discolored and glue unusable when exposed to the air, but keeps for years in its packaging.
https://www.oempackagingbag.com/coffee-tea-bags/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Although the platform's website has not yet revealed much information about them, various authentic external sources have confirmed its legitimacy and authenticity. You can gather even more information by doing your own research.
https://www.topbrokeri.com/cs/immediate-connect/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
A home is much more than just four walls and a roof. It kindles a range of emotions and thoughts in us. To some, it is a sense of security; to some, it is about comfort and to others, it is a symbol of status and accomplishment. 
https://the-wattenhouse.sg
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by shoaibkhatri123: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
There is nothing like that. All these are simple lies to portray this website as credible. Even though few websites called him a scammer, it doesn't make sense, because there is no real person like Steve McKay. He is just a fictional character developed to hide the identity of the real scammer.
https://camwithstranger.com/it/strangercam/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / Adeboye Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Folu (Photos) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.