Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' (25379 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mine4213(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Tochj(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be, beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.
Such a person is packafaging you to Hell.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Infact, God is angry with the wicked everyday.
Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

God loves sinners
That's the message of the Gospel
Jesus died to save sinners not to condemn.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by emperor4love(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
This one go sweet werey white,na africa carry the white religion for head liv there own,oya same white way giv una orientation done tell una another one
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pope ogwugwu oge. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Fairview1: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Exactly
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mbaise1000: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

You know the bible more than the people who have you access to the book?

For him not to totally condemn them means there's something we don't know or the contents of the remainder books

You don't understand the bible, the word of God by how many years you spent in the seminary or pastoral school.
The bible is the word of God, it's written by the inspiration of the holy spirit and it's only the holy spirit that teaches you the bible, make you to understand it, the pope has proved even before that he doesn't know the bible
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Hananfine: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Look at how my hypocrite christian people lock their mouth from insulting Christianity.

Make this come from any other religions
They will have been foaming in their mouth with insult.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mariahAngel(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tochj:

God loves sinners

That God love sinners does not mean people should keep sinning.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Redbarry: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cybertroll:
Excellent! God loves all.

If God were to forgive everyone, including gay and trans people, on judgement day, most Nigeria christians would be miserable. undecided

Frustrated scumbags
You are totally wrong, the true christians actually want God to forgive everyone including LGBTQ people and that's why christians warn against any message that turn people away from seeking God's forgiveness like these kind of messages that tell people it's ok to continue in sin and God doesn't mind because he loves you anyway you are. They know that people are being deceived by this kind of messages and that's why they keep fighting against such messages.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Dafresh: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Antichrist might arise from Catholics congregation
before pentecostal Catholic defended Christianity, had it been that Catholics allow Islam to conquer them by now you would've been nodding you head on the ground

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by judedwriter(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
God ❤️'s homosexuals but He hates their sin.

That's why Jesus died a horrific death on a cross in order that all their sins may be forgiven and washed with His blood.

It seems the pope is condoning gays as being normal but he is wrong!
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Redbarry: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tochj:

God loves sinners
But Jesus didn't die so that sinners will continue sinning, he urged them to turn away from their sins and come to God for salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by uncleinans(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

Are you saying then that homosexuality is not a sin because you claim Jesus Christ did not condemn it?

See, I don't really like going deep into this kind of gist.

For the fact that God destroyed the world and later promise not to do it again means he's ways is not our ways.

I'm not cool with the act (homo), but they are also human. I won't judge anybody because God didn't create some sinners and others holy.

Christ came for all and on the last day, I mean when we die we will know what it is after life about heaven and hell and judgement and whatever.

Just be human. Christ teaching centers on humanity for me.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Myer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be, beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

True. He really should make his stand known with clarity and conviction.
Truly God loves everyone including the LGBTQ community but He hates every form of sin.
They can't claim to love God and continue in sin especially sexual perversions.
They should not be judged differently from every other sinner however, only those who are willing to change their ways should be accommodated into the church lest they become an offense to others in the church.

No one who sincerely loves God and has the the Holy Spirit willingly disobeys the Word of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by 29Ade07: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
God loves us the way we are is a aimple fact that everyone knows. However, His love does not leave us the way we are, if it is truly accepted.
Holiness2100:

https://www.reuters.com/world/pope-tells-transgender-person-god-loves-us-we-are-2023-07-25/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by bonnez(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
God loves us as He created us, not what we later made ourselves become.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by wildikeman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

If Jesus was like you and your pastors, that woman accused of adultery and Mary Magdalene would have been put to death instantly. Go and repent Righteousness2 so that you wouldn't be judged on the lasst day..Selah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
You need salvation, give your live to Christ. A sin against Jesus is a sin against God.
Sprints3:
who told you God disliked them God gave u their contact. even Jesus did not die a virgin. The bible did not recount want happened to Jesus in his adolescent and early adulthood was pretty sure Jesus knacked some nice Jewish chics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by wildikeman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
The love of God is the greatest of all, even greater than that of our parents and siblings

AllaAkbar!!!!!

Boom!!!! 💥 (And cuts off the infidels head)
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by uncleinans(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
007Marvel:

Sometimes I question this God loves all? The past nine months has been the most challenging time of my life, prayed, fasted but it seems to be getting worse! And it makes me wonder why God let certain things happen? Things that can break a man so hard! To the point of having suicidal thoughts! Although not me, I can never be suicidal. Things happening to me right now can actually draw a man far away from God! And then comes hell, there are certain situations in life that actually pushes someone to the edge and then comes sin! And then the person get condemned to hell! How is that even fair.

Be strong. Life as a place, it's all good for no one.

Continue to keep the faith and work towards it. I know prayer changes things. I have seen it with my own eyes.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Elibaba1: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
Traditional worship is the black man belief'' while christianity is a white man belief'' there is nothing new here, u are the one just forcing urself with other people's belief. Anytime a christian tell me about hell fire'' i just shake my head and pity him/her

If there is No “Hell Fire and Heaven” according to your logic, then where will all doers of evil( Killers, rapist, destroyers, Occults, covetous, Slanderers) dwell after this life? Since it is a known fact wether you are Christian, non-religious , Buddhist, Muslim, Pagan, Naturalist etc we will all die.

And where will people who died in good conscience, Doers of good dwell in the afterlife?

Keyword: (We will all die as a known fact regardless of your belief)
Will you say both doers of good and evil will dwell in the same place after this life?
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Lovelyn451(f): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

For him not to totally condemn them means there's something we don't know or the contents of the remainder books
u can read and understand a book better than the owner. Owning a book doesn't mean you've read it, I'm not even sure this pope reads the bible, a bible reading Christian has a stand on every matter and doesn't sit on the fence
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by achimendy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

Since you're supporting him show me the part of the bible that encourage homosexuality and lesbianism?

Stop talking ignorantly pls, whatever is not rooted in the world of God should not be accepted. A lot of shits happen in that catholic church but he doesn't condemn it but stylishly covered it up with words. The bible is there for us to read, understand and act on it, not blind talk.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by uncleinans(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Catholics what is really your stand on this issue?

Mine is live and let's live.

We really do not know what's up there when we live this world.

Go listen to Dax Dear God and Faith by Kendrick Lamar
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Tzar(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Awon pope isonu! God’s wrath is coming to you people!
Deut 22 vs 5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Tzar(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
As you don’t have access to the Bible too na?! Abi you be illiterate?
Deut 22vs 5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

jeff1607:

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by IPDGP: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Seriously Christianity is lost, if Pope cannot come out and condemn this act.
At times he dey shame me say I be christian not because of my believe but because of those that have in one way or the other manipulated the truth for their selfish interest.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Felimax(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

Ignore that one I beg!
One reason why the scribes and Pharisees hates Jesus so much is because He dines with sinners. His love for sinners was never hidden but He will never bend the rules just to see them keep sinning.

The church is very rich in such wisdom, they have always been guided by the owner Himself.

Christ will go and eat with them, they will be healed and transformed. He will never say go on sinning rather go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by blingxx(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Catholic and Anglican churches are trying so hard to stay Politically correct.

This is where Islam differs considerably... They don't bend for any reason whatsoever.

The reason why the west have been trying too hard to get rid of them, the Arabs refused to be western puppets, I'm not saying anyone is perfect sha
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pope should do more. He is the face of Christianity in the world,People are seriously drifting from the reality. They want to change the nature in every aspect of life. More campaigns needed but seems their own voice is overwhelming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / Adeboye Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Folu (Photos) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.