Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) (60922 Views)

Maryam Shetty Marries, 10 Months After Losing Ministerial Appointment / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Just take things easy while in the heat of anger and you are poised to attack a personality. You may certainly get over your emotions but can never erase words and actions your emotions have printed in the sand of time.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by descartes400: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm a strong supporter of PBAT but if Ganduje who is the leader of APC in KANU and PBAT is not aware of how her name got into the list that means Femi Gbajabiamila has so many questions to answer...

This alone point to the fact he's been compromised and the president needs to be very careful with him...The president should always seek second opinion on matters emanating from his COS.

3 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by bdon12: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wait,maryam has no integrity bt gandollar has integrity?wat is going on here

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Curse777: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damn.... She misyarn
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by alasane: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Social media never forgets... that's why I no get Twitter account.
Most young people take their criticism of older people to the extreme forgetting that they would one day need their help for advancement in life.

Ganduje for leave her like Tinubu leave Bosun Tijani

Make delete my twitter account kia kia
if all the Igbo people will be on my neck soon
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Akaegwu:
Gandolfini
grin grin grin
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.

How is he the best in the north in terms of infrastructure?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by jmoore(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
These APC gazelle gagaragas that have poured insults on Peter Obi are now preaching the opposite.

The clowns see nothing wrong that their party is rewarding thieves. Expect doom from APC. Criminals have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
But shes right naw

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by symbianDON(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!
to think of it that i used to have some measure of respect for you in the past.....hmmmmmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ehikwe22: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Let's be mindful of our social media posts.

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

So the lesson you learnt is that Nigerians should no longer criticize their erring politicians including those found to be thieving in broad daylight?

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ehikwe22: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.

So the lesson you learnt is that Nigerians should no longer criticize their erring politicians including those found to be thieving in broad daylight?

What's overboard in her post?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Twitter the olofofo.......... 🙄😜🤣
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

Keep supporting criminality. Karma is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Igboslayer: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Those angry Igbos need to see this.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Please what is infrastructure worth when children are not able to access free education in schools with adequate professional teachers and other staff?

Are you a Yoruba person, who knows how a child that is not built with education, will destroy whatever infrastructure we built instead ?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by dfrost: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

99% of Nigerians lack integrity. You call someone a thief. years later, he calls you to a feast and you still go? Bosun, Maryam should hide their faces in shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
The internet doesn't forget.

Very true indeed.
The internet will never forget that Gandollar video.
You are spot on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Watcharena: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Is NIgeria for ganduje alone ,she was nominated to work for Nigeria
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by toprealman: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Did she lie? Is FFK also punished for saying that truth that now hurts the people in power?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by tesppidd: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
So maybe they did all this just to humiliate her?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by We4all: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Are these people dumb or just careless? The last time I checked, 'Twitter Posts' can be deleted.

Why can't people in the public eye just go through their old tweets and delete the offensive ones?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Successlane: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
mmm
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ReubenE(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

Instead of trying to caution those that speak their mind based on evidence in our democracy, speak against the thieves still calling the shots which evidence has exposed them to be.

If her initial nomination was truly based on competence, then it is a loss to Nigeria now that she has been replaced. We have collectively allowed thieves and nepotism to overrun the country, the consequence, very odious and even felt by the dead.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by blaise26abj(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

Bleep them . Speak your mind and stand by it .Anyone that has to romance evil in other to get a seat at the table is a big hypocrite. Nigerians should learn to stand for something ! That is why cross carpeting happens every 4 years. No backbone , no ideology . A FFK can be in APC, a Wike can be a minister. Shamelessness is now a national sport .

Make your money , stand for something and say your mind . Otedola called them thieves to their faces and he is still very wealthy . Trump can say whatever he likes because he has a mind of his own. Not a stupid suck up and asslicker .

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

so ganduje owned Nigeria... U really think if tinubu wanted her as minister ganduje would do anything about it... In oyo the guber candidate of accord is a ministerial nominee...
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:
You lots are just shameless and irresponsible. What is derogatory in this woman stating the obvious. The gandollar dollar bribe videos have even been verified and authenticated to be true by the EFCC-your government anti-corruption lapdog.So why is Gandollar still a free man being defended by you lots?

Well, nothing new! "The choice of Dr. Ganduje by the APC as its National Chairman, in spite of the stinking corruption and bribery allegations against him in the public domain, further confirms that the APC is a cesspit of corruption and a haven for thieves, bribe takers and treasury looters.

By appointing Ganduje, notoriously referred to as “Gandola” by Nigerians over the infamous video of him barefacedly stuffing his gown with US Dollar notes as bribe allegedly from a contractor, while serving as Governor of Kano State, further validates that the APC is a putrid Party of embezzlers and charlatans.

It also underscores APC’s impunity and insensitivity to the demands of honesty, integrity and moral rectitude required of public office holders." Ganduje’s Emergence As National Chairman Has Confirmed APC As Haven For Bribe Takers And Treasury Looters – PDP
https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/345656-gandujes-emergence-as-national-chairman-has-confirmed-apc-as-haven-for-bribe-takers-and-treasury-looters-pdp.html

Tomorrow, you lots will be preaching the gospel of anti-corruption abi? That a druggie and bullion vans criminal is going to fight corruption? A friend to a criminal is also a criminal by default.

You go explain tire 🥱🥱
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!
u don't have to be in APC to be minister... She can choose to support tinubu and not ganduje in APC it's her right...
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by tete7000(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

If something is the truth, be ready to defend your position and dissociate yourself from those who don't believe in your truth. She should have turned down the appointment if she doesn't believe in the people who offered her. It is not by force to be a minister. Many people talk as if she has lost a goldmine because she lost out in the ministerial nomination because of her post. The ministerial sit in the first instance suppose to be an opportunity to serve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.