Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,478 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) (60921 Views)

Maryam Shetty Marries, 10 Months After Losing Ministerial Appointment / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.

she didn't even say anything only they gandollar will be remembered for his dollars.

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Image123(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
FFK said worse about Tinubu, you people ashould rest or look for Jesus that gives rest.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Let's be mindful of our social media posts.

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

You are beyond redemption oga. You totally finished
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by blaise26abj(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Did he not shamelessly and brazenly stuff dollars ? How is that an insult ? How is that defamation ? Is there not a video of him doing just that ?

Truth is dead in this country . People ready to sell their fathers and mothers for a pot of porridge .

3 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:
She was removed because she boldly told Gandollar the crook the solemn truth he hates to hear. He is a shameless former public office holder caught on videos stuffing himself to death with wads of cripsy dollar notes.

It was incredible that a human being can load such amount of money on himself as seen on those videos which even the EFCC have long confirmed as absolute true. It is the shamelessness associated with indicted high profile criminals being shielded from justice by the executive privilege of belonging to the central govt.

Gandollar would have been arrested and jailed without trial were he an opposition leaders. So much double standard and moral burden for an illegitimate government in Nigeria today.

My only grouse with her is trying to pacify Gandollar when she heard about the changing by posting her pictures with him but then it's late. That attitude just showed her hypocrisy aside that she would have been a round peg in a round hole but again she's been submerged with high level politicking I doubt she will ever found her voice.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nolevel666: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Shutup

I’ve never seen you write a meaningful comment.
America and uk that you all run to was built out of meritocracy.

Such a person as gandollar deserves all the criticism he’s getting because he has not come out to explain himself so we can know if he was actually collecting bribe or Innocent.

He ought to be in jail if it is the UK.

Rotten country

If them like let them dig up my post, they know I’m saying the truth.
I’m not interested in the hypocrisy that sets africa backwards

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ttobizz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

It is the prerogative of the president to decide who becomes his minister. Last time I checked, Shetty is still an active member of the APC .

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by wirinet(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Ganduje is just being petty and vindictive. In politics there is no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interests. Your best friend today could be your worst enemy the next political cycle and become your best friend again the one after that. Keyamo took the Lagos State assembly to court for clearing Governor Tinubu of Certificate forgery. Today he is the one defending the same certificate forgery. Tinubu said horrible things about Buhari during the 2003, 2007 and 2011 election cycles. By 2015 he was the strongest ally of the same Buhari. Even atiku and Tinubu were strong allies in 2007 and 2015, but are are worst enemies today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Germanjoe(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.
Truth is bitter,if the man stole the dollar as u guys said,why won't she say the truth.
Since the man does not has the power to nominate her in the afterlife make she no worry her self.so this us the manner that Nigeria will take and move forward?cos of my own selfish gain ,my tribe man in position shoud loot the destiny of our children and I will be glad he did well.thank u
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by DoxxAnon: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC members and supporters have a different meaning of the word “integrity”! Seems in APC that word is a synonym for corrupt

Ganduje talking bout Integrity!! Na wa
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by yak(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
EcoNews:
He is triple time beta than the Pandora criminal who also took kickback possibly more than that of Ganduje because he confessed with his mouth which is aside many looting he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo for but igbos will not open their mouth n talk about that out of bigotry. See confession n looting attached.

Share the link to this story please
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by KingMiles007: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's recent sermon at the RCCG August Thanksgiving service emphasized his belief in the divine promotion and judgment of God. He spoke about the removal of Maryam Shetty's name from the ministerial list by President Bola Tinubu, stating that God does not work in such a manner.

According to Pastor Adeboye, when God promotes an individual, there is no need for any human screening or interference. He referenced Psalm 75 verses 6 & 7, which describe God as a judge and promoter, and emphasized that when God promotes someone, they are promoted indeed and not subject to human decision-making processes.

Maryam Shetty had reportedly arrived at the National Assembly for screening and confirmation, only to be informed that her name had been withdrawn by the president at the last minute. In his words, such a scenario doesn't align with his understanding of God's ways.

See Pastor Adeboye's reaction to Maryam Shetty's removal 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Kemadealadire(f): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

This your logic doesn't follow. So, good hands shouldn't be given portfolios because they called those in power out based on their wrongdoing. People are supposed to keep quiet in the face of wrong just so they can be eligible for positions later.

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Sandmaiden: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
kokoA:
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

Very true .
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by wingmanIII: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:
You lots are just shameless and irresponsible. What is derogatory in this woman stating the obvious. The gandollar dollar bribe videos have even been verified and authenticated to be true by the EFCC-your government anti-corruption lapdog.So why is Gandollar still a free man being defended by you lots?

Well, nothing new! "The choice of Dr. Ganduje by the APC as its National Chairman, in spite of the stinking corruption and bribery allegations against him in the public domain, further confirms that the APC is a cesspit of corruption and a haven for thieves, bribe takers and treasury looters.

By appointing Ganduje, notoriously referred to as “Gandola” by Nigerians over the infamous video of him barefacedly stuffing his gown with US Dollar notes as bribe allegedly from a contractor, while serving as Governor of Kano State, further validates that the APC is a putrid Party of embezzlers and charlatans.

It also underscores APC’s impunity and insensitivity to the demands of honesty, integrity and moral rectitude required of public office holders." Ganduje’s Emergence As National Chairman Has Confirmed APC As Haven For Bribe Takers And Treasury Looters – PDP
https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/345656-gandujes-emergence-as-national-chairman-has-confirmed-apc-as-haven-for-bribe-takers-and-treasury-looters-pdp.html

Tomorrow, you lots will be preaching the gospel of anti-corruption abi? That a druggie and bullion vans criminal is going to fight corruption? A friend to a criminal is also a criminal by default.
Gbam!
Nothing more to add. May it never be well with all APC and Tinubu supporters.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Kemadealadire(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
dfrost:

99% of Nigerians lack integrity. You call someone a thief. years later, he calls you to a feast and you still go? Bosun, Maryam should hide their faces in shame.
Is Nigeria any politician's property Are they going there to serve them or Nigeria With this kind of mentality, Omo, progress is a long thing.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

So we should cover up stealing and support corruption Becos we want to get political appointment in future?
I laugh u in Spanish.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by wildernessVoice: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
I weep for Naija.
Shetty deserves accolades
But it's Gandollar that's been celebrated
What are we teaching the future generations.
To tow the path of Dollar stuffing...?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Mrniceguy001: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is why we will never advance as a people! Evil thrive when good men remain quiet. Silence is a lie, when there is something to be said!

Oh ye! Black man! Say the truth and let it set you free! The Europeans enjoy a stable society today because the call white, white! and black, black! Even if you are a Prime minister, if you err, you'll surely go in for it.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The supposed insult in her post as shown above according to you was her acknowledging that Gandollar was seen brazenly pocketing dollar bribes.
Wasn't Gandollar videoed collecting dollar bribes?? The slave that love his chain will forever remain in bondage, even corruption has fans/supporters in this our modern day Nigeria, you're the number one fan of corruption I've seen on this thread like this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
These are the people gullible Nigerians expect to bring a positive change to Nigeria.

The country is gone!
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by CSTRR: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
kokoA:
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Glass house?

Where is the glass house?

She did wrong by criticising a thief.?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by atumus007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ones needs to watch his or her post on social media bcuz tommorow can turn around
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ozo13(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
The internet doesn't forget.

But can't someone delete previous Twitter post .Am sure she got wind about her possible inclusion in the ministerial list even before the list was submitted to the Senate for clearance, she should have quickly done her own home work except if she wasn't interested.
Funny enough , that woman was interested in that nomination else no way the big guys will squeeze her name on the list if she wasn't interested.More like doing what she is accusing others of.Most People ,it is just lack of opportunity that will make them bad mouth other political class
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by cl0r0x: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Becareful with your post son.

Which court of law convicted him?

You might be in trouble just like this woman got served hot, hot.

As long as people like you are Nigerians, the country will never change.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

For political jobbers like you who cannot feed without help from politicians.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by guidelight: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

It's right to mind our posts. But her post is not falsehood. Every one saw the video of the dollar greedy man. She said nothing but the truth.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nteogwuija(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
dfrost:

99% of Nigerians lack integrity. You call someone a thief. years later, he calls you to a feast and you still go? Bosun, Maryam should hide their faces in shame.

Was she nominated by Ganduje?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria is so backward that a thief is having a final laugh while people of integrity are ostracized.

The hopeless peasants whose commonwealth have been pilfered away are here giving ganduje a congratulatory "thumps up" as he has prevailed on his supposed enemies.

He don win? Abi?

Poor people o.
People that will never eat one naira inside ganduje's stolen dollars.

Let me see how this country will develop.
I want to see the magic.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by CSTRR: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kano state hdi is in the gutters.

Poverty, hopelessness and illiteracy is in the very air they breathe.

But let us all hail ganduje for prevailing over a critic.

The same way we hold Bosun Tijani the tech entrepreneur by the blokus for daring to insult apc politicians that have rendered the country hopeless.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by nairamaniac: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Britishpea:
Social media is a nemesis waiting for so many in future. Most youths don’t know yet

However, that Bosun Tijani was supposed to toll the path of honor by simply rejecting the ministerial nomination but he shamelessly apologized befor the senate.

How can someone who said he didn’t believe in Nigeria and her passport two years ago go ahead to want to be a minister in thr same country? What has changed.

If you want to be a fighter remain a fighter. Rejecting the nomination would have put his name on a luminous than accepting it. He is the group admin of most frustrated Nairaland losers 😂🤓😡😡 who don’t see anything good about Nigeria and the leaders but are quickly throwing names up and down.

wow. Nice post.
Is Bosun Tijani on nairaland?
If yes, what's his moniker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.