Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) (60919 Views)

Maryam Shetty Marries, 10 Months After Losing Ministerial Appointment / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nteogwuija(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. HE Ganduje is absolutely right with his response that she's not in APC and didn't support the party. She admitted it with pride and derided Ganduje and his whole family.

When you insult, derogate and criminally defame people because you have access to the social media like this insultive and arrogant ex-ministerial nominee, remember that you can be held to account. What struck me most is her arrogance and pride. I hope those insultive folks on the social media will learn from her fall.
Make your point, don't insult, curse or defame today and now claim you did so out of misguided anger instead of blaming your poor manners and upbringing. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Wow, so she said the truth and she's now the villain, while the mischief is the victor.

You lots obviously don't want a good country, as long as your party keeps circulating corrupt old theives, y'all are fufilled.

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by CSTRR: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
If you doubt that black people have a poor IQ, then come to Nigeria.

Somehow a very large number of idiots believe their well-being is tied to the well-being of the corrupt elites.

Thy would rather win online and lose in the real life.

2 Likes

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by falcon01: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

God forbid! Stand for what you believe is right! Own every single thing you say! So because I'm thinking of a future in the federal government I should support corrupt individual? Over my dead body.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Otsam(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Well... What I see here is the justification of the hypothetical saying that Nigerians and hypocrisy are inseparable. @biodun 551above could be right that she should have rejected the nomination on the ground of integrity. I'm not against being cautious about social media use but it is wrong to say because she criticized any wrong doing should be the reason for dropping her if she's capable of bringing a positive change. There is nothing bad in a constructive criticism. Justifying her replacement on the ground of that post is pointing to the root of our problem as a nation. Which means, when you are part of them, what they are doing is not bad but when
when we are not part, it's wrong.
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

This is scandalous, if anything is learnt in this whole bruohaha, I think it's the fact that we must be mindful of our social media posts.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
So APC don't want honest people in their corrupt thievibg regime, they want thieves who are stuffingg their pockets with dollars

These are the same corrupt government who wants to go teach Niger democracy
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by mywells: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
A thief was not arrested and that same thief is condemning someone wife,while the thief wife is enjoying the thief money.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ozo13(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
guidelight:

It's right to mind our posts. But her post is not falsehood. Every one saw the video of the dollar greedy man. She said nothing but the truth.
yeah absolutely said the truth, why will someone now squeeze her name on the ministerial list.She is as corrupt as Mr Gandollar.Dont you think so
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Davinity: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Let's be mindful of our social media posts.

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media
You APC people are terrible... Tueh!!
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Nteogwuija(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
CSTRR:

Glass house?

Where is the glass house?

She did wrong by criticising a thief.?

I was shocked when I saw his post. I was like WTF!
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Davinity: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

The rule is, don't go overboard except you are criticising terrorists like ipob terrorists, Boko Haram or bandits disturbing the peace of the nation.
Criticizing and calling out corrupt politicians means going overboard to you right? You APC goons are despicable
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by freeborn02: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Although he gandollard, Ganduje still the best in the north in terms infrastructure

Is it right for Maryam Shetty to be seeking political appointment from people she does like?
She should have rejected the offer, if truly she was sincere with her post on social media

Of course he is a Muslim. So, you will defend him even if he rapes your mother
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by vicfajeze: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

meshonu
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Shattuck(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

don't go overboard? Wow, so criticizing corrupt leaders is going overboard?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by dfrost: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Is Nigeria any politician's property Are they going there to serve them or Nigeria With this kind of mentality, Omo, progress is a long thing.

You missed the point. Integrity is the crux.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by merits(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

It's called hustling if you can't beat them you can just join them.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:

Becareful with your post son.

Which court of law convicted him?

You might be in trouble just like this woman got served hot, hot.
just shut up...
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by obi58: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

That's one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is that she's a woman of conscience unafraid to speak the truth about what is wrong irrespective of tribe, politics or religion.

We need more of such people in government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by 43Ronin: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
maryamm you fĂșcked up. you should have refused the nominee immediately you saw Gandollar there and state categorically that you cannot work with a criminal.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
wirinet:

Ganduje is just being petty and vindictive. In politics there is no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interests. Your best friend today could be your worst enemy the next political cycle and become your best friend again the one after that. Keyamo took the Lagos State assembly to court for clearing Governor Tinubu of Certificate forgery. Today he is the one defending the same certificate forgery. Tinubu said horrible things about Buhari during the 2003, 2007 and 2011 election cycles. By 2015 he was the strongest ally of the same Buhari. Even atiku and Tinubu were strong allies in 2007 and 2015, but are are worst enemies today.

All of that could also be seen as lack of principle or conviction.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by Newmans: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gandollar is appointed to lead apc there beria ground
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Now I see...

Well, well, well.

In 2020 I have to pass through the pain of removing all political post I made on Facebook. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ganbosky
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:
She was removed because she boldly told Gandollar the crook the solemn truth he hates to hear. He is a shameless former public office holder caught on videos stuffing himself to death with wads of cripsy dollar notes.

It was incredible that a human being can load such amount of money on himself as seen on those videos which even the EFCC have long confirmed as absolute true. It is the shamelessness associated with indicted high profile criminals being shielded from justice by the executive privilege of belonging to the central govt.

Gandollar would have been arrested and jailed without trial were he an opposition leader. So much double standard and moral burden for an illegitimate government in Nigeria today.

No, her name was recalled because it would be against her integrity to have been nominated by Gandollar the crook. You can't have your cake and eat it. grin grin grin
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
gaby:
He is so greedy that asides being a shameless thief, he also grabbed ugliness and ran away with it.

Na these ones wan change Nigeria? Further in the negative, obviously.

She looks like one of the Obidients grin grin grin
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
In a sane country, Gandollar ought to be in prison before now...
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by ItswellMike: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Biodun556:

She is to be tinubus appointee not
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by frog12: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
yah

tesppidd:
So maybe they did all this just to humiliate her?
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by DeShineShine(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Having Mr. GanDollar as the Chairman of APC has taken the remaining 'integrity' of the party. Haba! The man who was visibly stuffing dollars in his pocket and even scared of probe should have gone into retirement after serving as a governor for 8 years. APC stinks more than fart now. Nothing good is expected from dollar stuffing man.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by DaRuud(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023

Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by matrixme(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
If Ganduje truly actualized her replacement, then it shows the pettiness and spiteful nature of northern leaders. Afterall that other guy now nominated as minister said worst thing about Tinubu, but In his magnanimousity, still went ahead to approve his appointment.
Similar to the Kemi Adeosun scenerio, this is a loss to the north though.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by guidelight: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
ozo13:
yeah absolutely said the truth, why will someone now squeeze her name on the ministerial list.She is as corrupt as Mr Gandollar.Dont you think so
I don't about 'squeezing ' of her name . Someone nominated her based on her qualifications but the 'dollar man' is obviously not happy with the choice since Maryam said what need to be said. Nigerians hate the truth.
Re: Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) by EcoNews: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.