Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket (62426 Views)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by ppogba: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
E be like say dis one just dey wake up.

Telling people what they already know and practicing is stale.

Why do you think we have single mothers here and there?

For more likes, create another thread please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by aktolly54(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
dalass:
And this is on front page? undecided

In short, if it's a career woman that has no time maybe a banker who will go out from 5am to 10pm.how she go manage am? grin grin grin
she can go for surrogate, someone go help her carry the baby for 9monyhs once she can afford it

Just find responsible sperm donor
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Motivational speaker spotted
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Brandiebird: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Or! Spend that time to work and better yourself so that you can meet old age with money and swag! I wouldn’t wish single parenthood on my worst enemy. Enjoy your life and live lavish in old age. Be an adult and take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Ashirioluwa: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Some people choose not to have kids, and they remain content with their choices well into old age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Traplord09: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jesse6:
To be honest
This is a good idea for the ladies
Only if you are self dependent though

Woman should do woman.
At list da can give birth.

I wonder what is going on in church now
It is finished
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Sprints3: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
chiboycue:

You are promoting sexual immorality and single motherhood / Baby Mamas. Your ideology is bad
reminds me of Tess holiday and kerrystayglam they are single mothers who purposely disconnected their spouse from having access to their children. They are so toxic tell when this child grows up how would he or she be. Like one single lady i was working with b4 that is over 40 always horrny ASF left her husband took custody of her children. She is so toxic and her children have adopted her behavior. Me I no near am oo me wey my destiny never balance make I no go jam Horrny single mother make my destiny enter ocean

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by papamodico: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

My brother, no man is ready to accept any child from any woman. Country no-level
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by wman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
A better idea is for them to freeze their eggs. The procedure costs less than N1m.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by emmydee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Selfish and Wicked Idea!!!
What if she is struggling to feed herself nko?
Transfer of responsibilities to a child who will lack father figure.
Local mentality. The west has conquered this mentality. Men also marry single mothers.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by maxkoko(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Well in my opinion that wasn’t the best advice for single ladies. Your child ir children is/are not your retirement plan.

Our society is filled with children without direction because of an intentional act of single handedly raising a child as a single mother.

I can say in life it’s 50:50 ratio. Either it pays you or it mars you.

Bringing up children requires a father and mother.

But I’m the case of death of one parent, it’s quite understandable than for a lady to intentionally go for children for the purpose of being a single mother.

Children dey see their mama finish ooo and most times the woman looses it…every other thing spins out of control.

As I said before, life na 50:50.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GloriousGbola: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

You need a child that will look after you in old age? What kind of foolish defeatist lazy thinking is this? Even in the West due to the economy, people have been moving back in with their parents

No one should let any empty headed youths blackmail them with nonsense stories

Build your own nest egg.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by BabaIbo: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ingriid:
I know this is not coming from a place of good advise or care, it's sheer mockery as usual. In the name of everything you guys hold there. Can you guys leave women alone. Please!!!

Come on, phem dia... We won't leave you guys alone until you guys follow natural order... 😂😂😂

On a lighter note, we were made to be together and be companions to eachother na, just that some people are being mischievous about it.

In a society, always expect exceptions, you don't expect everyone to behave the same way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Zooposki(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

Stop projecting. Your fear of being alone and single is not their fears. You should take your own advice if it’s bothering you so much.

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by vickydevoka(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

Some ladies say the pass through a lot to give birth , so why should the ask them what de bring to the table. Now way them go carry belle by themselves by buying sperm , who go bring something to the table
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by abobote: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Very good advise
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by MrBroke(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Even the child you talking about ain't a necessity

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by sihamey: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is the lifestyle of those in the western world so isn’t bad if replicate in Africa. Gone are the days when women ashamed of having a child outside wedlock now babe mama is the goal

Meanwhile, those shouting child is not retirements benefits will still come to NairaLand to lament how their wives are unable to get pregnant planning to impregnate another girl outside.

Marriages in Africa is for procreation nothing much so you can have a child either married or not married don’t let anyone deceive you.

Some state Nigerian mom encouraged their lady to do it when they get 35 years no husband. Get a child you will still marry if you want to, old women who don’t have husband or child regrets aborting a child at young age because they boyfriend don’t want, now they end up adopting a child
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by spartachico(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
That would be wrong , he needs to let the man know and tell the man that she’s keeping baby the baby no matter what, cus in the near future , there will be questions asked by the child and we aren’t talking about marriage here , just have a love child for a man you love that you can’t have
nzebig:
It's better to get pregnant without the knowledge of the man because maybe in the future the man can come take over the child and still refuse to marry the woman
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by LordBillionz: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Let her struggle and feed herself and the child
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by lordnkem000(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
dalass:

In short, if it's a career woman that has no time maybe a banker who will go out from 5am to 10pm.how she go manage am? grin grin grin
My dear she go hire nanny o.. pikin is important for women o, man no dey expire

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by lordnkem000(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
CANDIDLADY pls where are u?
U need to give advice to this girls on how to be a responsible single mom..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by D4gmail1: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
What did I just read?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Omoapena(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Instead of this, go for Sperm donor
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by vickydevoka(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Stop projecting. Your fear of being alone and single is not their fears. You should take your own advice if it’s bothering you so much.
Worst research I have ever come across

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by optimusprime2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Show me a society that has high wayward tendencies and I will tell you about a society where the youth lacked father figures in the families

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by alizma: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
dalass:

Make she carry the baby give her mother. That advice up there is golden and I don't pray for any woman to experience old age without a child of her own before the woman understand the relevant of the message.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by ruffDiamond: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Believe me ,most 30 to 40 yrs old ladies nowadays,by that age are completely washed out and knocked up too cheesy who wants leftover of many men Tufiakwa! I'll rather remain single and Happy than mix myself up with those lost soul parading themselves as woman whatever...to real men/niggas out there! listen carefully,no say Dem no warn you oo...I have seen a lot!never ever get yourself mixed up with any evening newspaper DESPERADOS naija women!they wasted their younger years goin after pleasure,good time and vanities,busy calling hussling guys broke! ...see naija are now so useless, they don't worth a single hair of our pubic hair!

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by SamDayJoy: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is a terrible and ill fated advice.

First and foremost, sex before marriage is a sin.

And apart from that, the anyone who engages in such or follow such a devilish advice as this will be doing herself a disservice due to the following reasons:

1. Single parenthood is not an easy task.
Even if you have all the money you need. Finance is not the only prerequisite necessary proper upbringing of a child.
You may have all the money you need, what about?
*The discipline from the father figure.
*The strictness of the father.
*The sacrificial commitment of the father.
*The strength of the father.
*Boldness, courage and fierceness of the father when needed.

2. Every child needs a family for proper nurturing and development. There are numerous cases of single Parenthood is that occurs due to natural or marital factors.

3. It is a selfish act against the child. Willing conceiving a child whose father had no intention of commitment to build a family with the mother.

4. There are things a child learn from their his or father that cannot be easily gotten from any other seldom-fatherly figures.

5. Many a child are bitter against their parents for such selfish acts that led to their birth.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

@bolded,

Oníranù ni Op yi shá! shocked
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by bonnyhope: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

35 - 40yrs

How easy for this category of women to get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by correctguy101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!

Then maybe she should ignore this advice until she can take care of herself and maybe be confident of taking care of another mouth.

Years back, I had this friend who stays with his well to do aunt. The aunt was in her late forties back then yet never experienced marriage life but always having issues of heartbreak with younger men using her sweat to fund their pursuit of younger women.
Worst is, no matured guy of her age grade was even taking her serious. We were in their living room drinking and having fun when her matter was brought up somehow and I drunkenly gave this advice the OP just dropped, not knowing aunty overheard our talk and took it serious.

T'was when we went to chop and drink to welcome her new child that she called me separately and started thanking me... She even said she's glad that she has the right to choose whom she wants to father her child.

Today she has two children from different men. Happy and still single, not even taking men serious unless she likes you in her bed and it always ends there. No unnecessary heart wahala...

Oftentimes, it's our responsibility to create that happiness we seek..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.