Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket (62427 Views)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by whizzyjohn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Correct bro
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jflex07(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ingriid:
I know this is not coming from a place of good advise or care, it's sheer mockery as usual. In the name of everything you guys hold there. Can you guys leave women alone. Please!!!
why?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pooozeee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
will you marry me?

Did I ever mention I was looking for a husband?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

Who tell you say them no de marry?

Whether a man likes it or not, he will be redpill. The catch is to be one before marriage, so you pick rightly and not be a sacrificial lamb to a woman with ulterior motives.

But if he gets married without swallowing, then he will be redpill when lots of irreversible mistake has been done, and in many cases, there is no redemption.
It's like you don't follow up with redpill thread anymore, those guys are actually discouraging marriage and having kids in a subtle way and I also heard they are very bold about it in their WhatsApp group. There's a motive behind that redpill thread that I'm yet to uncover.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Gaskiya77: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
What then is the difference with animals?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Farfalla(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oh, here we go again.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Wellington123: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Which kain advice is this oh.. encouraging women to get pregnant for a man without his consent is like having sex with a woman without her consent oh.. that’s d male version of rape oh…. At least the woman can discuss it with the man and if he also wants the baby they can agree n go ahead
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Luu40: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Get married ladies. Avoid this single parent mentality of the West. A child better has a real father.

Having a career is very good, so is having a family. Even animals understand this. It's the natural order of life.

You don't have to be financially buoyant to have a family. Going through challenges every now and then is the beauty of life.

Have a family. Riches and wealth is promised to no one. Strive to be better.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by GloriousGbola: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Farfalla:
Oh, here we go again.

Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by wonyi: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kelamma:
With this trend, the society will have a lot of dysfunctional humans. Marriage isn’t overrated. Children need a family unit except when it can’t be helped like in the case of the death of a spouse or divorce over domestic violence. Children need BOTH parents. As a female, start early to prepare yourself for marriage both in character and otherwise. Don’t waste your early youth on frivolous pursuits. Pursue the black goat when there is still daylight,if it gets dark,you might not see it.

Well said
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by EnterpriseMan: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmm it seems like a bad idea, but logically speaking OP is 100% right

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by folake4u(f): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ugh! Stale gist.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by kings59: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

You are promoting fornication.

You are a solicitor of fornication. # the internet never forgets.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Farfalla(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. smiley

Doing very well, thanks for asking.

Was on a short holiday in obodo oyibo. wink
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by gtassure: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
victory36:
Having children is not an achievement and is so therefore unnecessary
Having children is an achievement, it shows you can produce your kind. Evolutionary speaking, you have played your part and you are successful @
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pikechukwu6(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
I can help any significant Monica here... wink DM me grin
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by purples25(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Ori oke nko? Dem no need prayers?

Those genders are the PROBLEM of theirselves, their Taste for Wealth & perfection has led many of them to the Graves and unmarried condition at Age 35- 40th.
Marriage is not meant for all, but its meant for every old sanity.
Their huge box of Sentiments & entitlement ( seeing MARRIAGE as POVERTIES ALLEVIATION PROGRAM) Imagine one from poor or humble background bt wants a MAN of WEALTH MADE, what ur FATHER no get for ur Mama or Brother no Get fr Girls dey slant on street 💯.. n want am.

Not a lady who had done nothing on herself, Tick tock influencer wanting to settle with A Business Guru or Career Men..

Ur Cv determines ur Employer

Lol like one's status in life determines their desire. If it was like that, all the street boys who have become great because of their drive and vision will still be where they once were. Also, you guys are guilty of the same thing. You don't have any limit on your standards for the woman of your dreams, so why should women?

If the poorest man on earth is given the most beautiful and wealthy woman on earth, he will accept and even grab the lady.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Pacesetter2021: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
End time advice.

Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Smartgeek(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ask Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by onomeabuja: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
This is no laughing matter when I see poor families with pregnant women these days and I wonder what they are thinking of.
Honestly it's not easy bro

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by pacesetting: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Have you taken care of an aged parent? Can you change pampers, pack poo, and bath an old person? Money is not everything!!

You need your family by your side as old age!!
Brandiebird:
Or! Spend that time to work and better yourself so that you can meet old age with money and swag! I wouldn’t wish single parenthood on my worst enemy. Enjoy your life and live lavish in old age. Be an adult and take care of yourself.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jummate(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
bluefilm:
So 35 - 40 is their end point of their titration?

Chai. grin

Guy, if dem catch you. cheesy

Omo, you suppose see the way I laugh out so loud like person wey dey on colos. cheesy cheesy

Aswear, this one crack me up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by smoke555: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
And who told you 35 or 40 is late?
Stop going around spewing nonsense in the name of advice.

[color=#000099][/color]
Judging from your perceived ideology, you seem to wrongly believe that marriage is primarily for procreation which is wrong, the main/primary purpose of marriage is COMPANIONSHIP, procreation is secondary.

Learn to keep your wrong conceived advice to yourself.#
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Papagoodness: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dey play, don't you know most children without a figure must cause you tears sometimes. Happy and sorrowful
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kemadealadire(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Op doesn't receive visitors
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Mavor: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

Not sure why this rubbish is on frontpage. This is a major reason the Black American society is dysfunctional. Because of broken homes and single motherhood. Children are meant to be brought up in a 2 parent home structure. Be exposed to both the masculine and feminine side of discipline. Seun your mods should do better.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by justking(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Not a good ideal thou.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Walz001: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
As a human how do we grow with this type of advice
Always thinking of wrecking a wonderdul life giving to us
Always looking for thought that will bring shame to the world
Learn to get married and be satisfied with what you both bring to the table ... not a aingle mother or father that will breed more kids that are evil to society

Lets reason right for once

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Goldmaxx(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
speak2bella:
God is never late… Just have faith that He will settle you because he promised His children that ‘none lack their mate… Isaiah 34:16’
oldie... Your toto go rust.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by omoharry(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

Stupid advice . You can adopt a child and give him or her all the love and care a parent can give.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Gerrard59(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

Terrible advice for a functioning society.

In most parts of the rich world, single parents constitute the highest number of poor people, even more than single persons of the same age group. In East Asian societies, it is frowned upon, and the poverty situation is why East Asian women would rather remain single than have a child out of wedlock because it is expensive. Furthermore, the best outcome for children remains the two-parent household. Children raised in East Asian societies are better behaved than their Western counterparts. Few years ago, I used to support the notion of baby-mama but after witnessing the outcomes within my immediate environment, seeing how some people misbehave and reading research papers, I came to realise that the best outcome for well-raised children comes from families where there is the active involvement of the father and mother.

Raising children properly is expensive and cannot/shouldn't be borne by one party DELIBERATELY. Children of both genders need a father and mother in their lives so they grow up into responsible individuals. We have too many irresponsible individuals in society these days. The last thing the society needs is more of such cretins.

I am not a fan of children, but should I want them, I would do so when I am married rather than be a baby-daddy. Being a baby-daddy is the height of irresponsibility.

Additionally, the notion that children are a retirement plan or would be there to "take care of the parent" is entirely misplaced. Yes, children should take care of their parents in old age, but that is not mandatory and always possible. What if the child relocates to a far-flung place to make ends meet? Won't you, as the parent, still be alone? As individuals, we should strive to prepare/plan for our future rather than expect people who did not ask to be born to do that for us. It is your responsibility as an individual to take care of yourself when you get old, not someone else.

In summary, people should have children when they are emotionally, financially, physically and otherwise ready. Don't have children you cannot take adequate care of neither should you have them because you want to be taken care in old age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.