Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket (62370 Views)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Gerrard59(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
pacesetting:
Have you taken care of an aged parent? Can you change pampers, pack poo, and bath an old person? Money is not everything!!

You need your family by your side as old age!!

Many Nigerian youths have left their parents to eke a living elsewhere. How are the parents coping today? It is not feasible to advise youths to stick with their parents when the economy is not well diversified and good jobs are scattered across the country. This is why people should not have children anyhow or as a pension plan.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Brandiebird: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
pacesetting:
Have you taken care of an aged parent? Can you change pampers, pack poo, and bath an old person? Money is not everything!!

Have you heard of home care?

Having a family by your side in old age is a privilege and not a right so you shouldn’t orchestrate it. A child deserves a healthy home to be raised in with two parents who love and want them. They are not a retirement plan!
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Mo10go(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Celepope:
In this present Nigeria where women solely depend on men in marriage to be able to live a fulfilled life? How is a single mother without a good income going to be able to take care of her child in a system where there is no child support? This your advice is meant for only single ladies doing well financially if not na suffer go finish that single lady Las Las. This your advice can only be established in Nollywood where a female graduate within a year of graduating is now living in a duplex in Lekki starring Nancy Isime ...Bad mouth 😂
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Goldbw122(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

What if the child you are bring to the world will bring to the end of one's manageable life?
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by sweetrace(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nazgul:
This is a good advise, but the problem here is that so many Nigerian girls program themselves to depend on men for literally everything.

You'll be shocked to discover that some 35-40 year old girls still call guys to beg them for irrelevant things like money to eat, money to make hair, assistance in paying rent, assistance in business...etc.

How then do you expect such person to singlehandedly raise a child, pay school fees, buy clothes, drugs when sick, take the child out for weekends...etc?

It's very rare to see a successful single mom in Nigeria who works hard and takes care of her kids without depending on anyone. Many single mothers out there depend on prostitution, others keep a handful of men who would be supporting them from time to time, not knowing that such act would definitely have a negative impact on the child.

So for me, I'll say, if you're a lady between 35-40, unmarried and still depending on male support, avoid bringing any child into this world, cos with this our horrible economy, you obviously cannot rely on begging to train your chid.

Why do you assume that a woman who is not married cannot take care of herself? Do you work in an office? Do you have female bosses? Are they all married? If you can take care of yourself on your salary without depending on having sex with anyone so they can take care of you, why would you assume women don’t take care of themselves? Why would they have to rely on prostitution or begging? I agree that there are certain kind of women that beg to live, but there are quite a number of women that live their lives with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by BANUSO79: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]wereyy concern[/b]

If you're within the age bracket of ladies OP mentioned and you need a knacker, do get in touch. We are a professional knacking service, free giver of God's own seed to humankind. Service is free. The older the wine, the sweeter.

Note in advance. The baby is your full responsibility. [/quote]
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by sihamey: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wellington123:
Which kain advice is this oh.. encouraging women to get pregnant for a man without his consent is like having sex with a woman without her consent oh.. that’s d male version of rape oh…. At least the woman can discuss it with the man and if he also wants the baby they can agree n go ahead

When you nack your girlfriend and she get belle did you have agreement to impregnate her before having sex ? OP never said don’t let the man know she get pregnant from him ? Of course the child will have a father not necessarily means she will marry the man.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by ERCROSS(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mrfixiit:
This one has been deceived. I'm married with 4 kids and have never been happy like this all my life. Marriage is sweet with the right partner.

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by sihamey: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
tuoyoojo:
A child is not a retirement plan

The child did not ask to be birthed

You brought the child to this world on ur own volition

So therefore you are obligated to take care of that Child until he can stand on his own

If at adulthood , the child decides to take care of the parent, fine and good. If not, just take am like that

That mindset will avoid stories that touch in future

A child is not retirement benefits but you marry for procreation and if your wife is barren you will leave the marriage for side chicks.
Women are wise now.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by bluefilm: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jummate:
Guy, if dem catch you. cheesy

Omo, you suppose see the way I laugh out so loud like person wey dey on colos. cheesy cheesy

Aswear, this one crack me up. cheesy

Abeg take am easy o! grin grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
yusufmurry:

So a lady at 35-40 can not feed/care for a child? If yes, then, she is worth not a living. This is one of the reasons marriages get crashed.

When a man does not get support from a wife, disrespect and insult come in and you see the marriage going south.

Until ladies see marriage as not a charity foundation, where you sit and someone provides for you and just for you to be giving birth, then, 55% of marriage issues would be solved. My opinion !
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
pacesetting:

You mean you need to birth a slave to care for you when you are old, abi? you call them family but they are in fact slaves intended to cater to you after you have spent your life refusing to plan for your old age. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by EndRape2(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why must uou look for a man to knack you and impregnant , you when you can adopt, or buy sperm.

Why do you want to turn a man to a single father or break another woman home?

Just adopt or buy sperm.

uote author=Bvlgari post=124958313]Dear Ladies,

If you're between 35 to 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, look for a guy you love either married or single and let him knack you and impregnate you.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

[/quote]
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by kelspinall(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
and who will be taking care of the child?
easier said than done,hope you meet the same fate as you advice...
una go just wake up dey type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
What if the child die before her?
What if the child choses to join boko haram?
What if the child makes it and chose their partner over their mother?
What if she dies before old age and the child is left to suffer trying to survive?
Okay let's say none of the above happens. What kind of a parent will hold back their child from enjoying their life just because they want to be taken care of?
Do you live with your parents and are you the one taking care of them?
Okay, people like me that last our parents at a youn age, how do we now take care of them?
We even still went through emotional traumafrom being treated like nothing by some of family members who see you as nothing but a house help.
People should give birth because they want to not because of what they stand to gain from the child. No child asked you to birth them. Especially in this generation where everyone is going mad for no reason.
Enjoy life knowing that whether you give birth or not, you might still end up being taken care of by strangers.
That's why we should be good to people. Treat older people especially those who are not your family the wa up you would want to be treated because if you don't die young, you will grow old.
Be good to people. That person you are mocking for not having kids may enjoy more care than you with 10kids.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by sihamey: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
maxkoko:
Well in my opinion that wasn’t the best advice for single ladies. Your child ir children is/are not your retirement plan.

Our society is filled with children without direction because of an intentional act of single handedly raising a child as a single mother.

I can say in life it’s 50:50 ratio. Either it pays you or it mars you.

Bringing up children requires a father and mother.

But I’m the case of death of one parent, it’s quite understandable than for a lady to intentionally go for children for the purpose of being a single mother.

Children dey see their mama finish ooo and most times the woman looses it…every other thing spins out of control.

As I said before, life na 50:50.

World has gone beyond theory.
Kidnappers was raise by two parents, grin
one good head is better than two empty parents .wink
Las las having a child is the reason for marriage in Africa so getting a child outside marriage is still good all serve same purpose. If she wait for husband and get married after 40 then husband divorce her because she is finding it difficult to get pregnant will that qualifies her to make heaven’.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Yessssssssoooooo!
I concur. Especially feminist.
That's BTW what is the only reason. Procrastination. Finish.
Very stewpid reasoning. undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
talk2hb1:
Bad Idea!!!
Selfish and Wicked Idea!!!
What if she is struggling to feed herself nko?
Transfer of responsibilities to a child who will lack father figure.
indeed a very selfish and wicked idea! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Solidrock05: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
A piece of advice from the pit of hell; very pernicious if taken

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by alibiz: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
"Had I know" group about to come on board
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by blackjack21(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dear Ladies,

It would be more noble to commit suicide than to born children for such a selfish purpose.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
That's true👍
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kingson28: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
You're advising women within the age brackets of 35 to 40 to ignore, disobey and break God's commandment against FORNICATION!?
You're an agent of the Devil sent to encourage sexual sin.
Repent! Hell fire 🔥 is REAL.
It is good but not compulsory for anyone to get married.
If you're childless work very well now that you're young to have enough money to save up so you can easily employ a maid or nanny to take care of you when you're old.
You may also consider adopting one or two children of your relatives who are not financially bouyant.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Only wen she has money I can be able to impregnate her. My sperms are healthy which has already produce two healthy handsome boiz
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jman06(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean you need to birth a slave to care for you when you are old, abi? you call them family but they are in fact slaves intended to cater to you after you have spent your life refusing to plan for your old age. undecided
Until Nigeria has developed to the point of having a support system for children and even the elderly like it obtains in the west, we'll continue to have this cycle of parents expecting care from their children at old age and it is justified.

The scenario in Nigeria today is that parents work their butts off during their working years and spend whatever they make in caring for their children with NO governmental support whatsoever! So, it is only normal that such parents are cared for at old age. Unless you and those with similar views as yours are implying that the majority of Nigerians should stop procreation and save whatever they have for old age. If we are to go by that, wouldn't that lead to generational extinction

The point I'm making is that, unless that time we have a functional system,Nigerian parents are very right in expecting care from their children at old age especially when they used their youthful energies in working hard to raise such children. Sometimes while trying to be western in our thinking, it is good we also consider the perculiarities of our environment.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jman06:
Until Nigeria has developed to the point of having a support system for children and even the elderly like it obtains in the west, we'll continue to have this cycle of parents expecting care from their children at old age and it is justified.
The scenario in Nigeria today is that parents work their butts off during their working years and spend whatever they make in caring for their children with NO governmental support whatsoever! So, it is only normal that such parents are cared for at old age. Unless you and those with similar views as yours are implying that the majority of Nigerians should stop procreation and save whatever they have for old age. If we are to go by that, wouldn't that lead to generational extinction
The point I'm making is that, unless that time we have a functional system,Nigerian parents are very right in expecting care from their children at old age especially when they used their youthful energies in working hard to raise such children. Sometimes while trying to be western in our thinking, it is good we also consider the perculiarities of our environment
What percentage of them as it is are being "taken care of" by their children in their old age? undecided

In that same Nigeria, how have the childless been able to get by all the while? undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jman06(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What percentage of them as it is are being "taken care of" by their children in their old age? undecided

In that same Nigeria, how have the childless been able to get by all the while? undecided
My post did not suggest that all of them are being taken care of. I'm only implying that parents who have worked hard to raise their children without any govermental support should be cut some slack when they expect to be cared for by same children at old age.

The childless must have saved up their earnings for old age, so they've been getting by spending their savings.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jman06:
My post did not suggest that all of them are being taken care of. I'm only implying that parents who have worked hard to raise their children without any govermental support should be cut some slack when they expect to be cared for by same children at old age.
The childless must have saved up their earnings for old age, so they've been getting by spending their savings.
What you have admitted to here is that in that very same Nigeria, even with NO governmental support and a broken system, as you claimed, there are those who were still able to put together a retirement plan that does not include birthing slaves to cater to them in their old age, right ? undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Brownshoe: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did I ever mention I was looking for a husband?
you never did but I want you, you look like my jollof rice.
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jman06(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you have admitted to here is that even with the system as it is there are those who were still able to put together a retirement plan that does not include birthing slaves to cater to them in their old age, right ? undecided
I have not admitted what you already conditioned your mind to think. My thought is pretty simple to understand.

The childless didn't have to spend their earnings raising children, so they saved up. Same cannot be said of those who spent their own earnings catering for their children.

Any sensible child who passed through Nigerian parents in Nigeria and got supported up the ladder by same parents in Nigeria would agree with me that the least he/she could do is pay back such parents by caring for them at old age.

Unless you're implying that the majority of Nigerians should stop procreating and save up their earnings for old age, which would beget the question; how do we ensure continuity of life in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Jman06:
I have not admitted what you already conditioned your mind to think. My thought is pretty simple to understand. The childless didn't have to spend their earnings raising children, so they saved up. Same cannot be said of those who spent their own earnings catering for their children.
Any sensible child who passed through Nigerian parents in Nigeria and got supported up the ladder by same parents in Nigeria would agree with me that the least he/she could do is pay back such parents by caring for them at old age.
Unless you're implying that the majority of Nigerians should stop procreating and save up their earnings for old age, which would beget the question; how do we ensure continuity of life in Nigeria?
1. Are you now insinuating that all those who raise children in Nigeria end up having to depend on their ward in their retirement years or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket by Jman06(m): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you now insinuating that all those who raise children in Nigeria end up having to depend on their ward in their retirement years or what? lipsrsealed
Again, my post did not suggest that.

While there are FEW who might have had access to larger wealth and as such might not necessarily depend on their children at old age, the MAJORITY of Nigerian parents pay through their noses to push their children up the ladder hence, are left with little or nothing at old age.

Until we have a functional society, I need you to always consider how things presently work in Nigeria before accusing people of deliberately birthing "slaves" to care for them. Unless, you are saying the majority of Nigerians should stop procreating, which is not possible!

Good night ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.