Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism (1141 Views)

You Can Change Your Facebook Profile Picture To Support France. / What is The Difference Between Communism And Capitalism? / Can Nigeria Defend Her Self From Foreign Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by MandingoII(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
[size=18pt]A Psychological Profile of the Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism[/size]

[a/k/a/ MORPHEUS]

Contrary to popular belief, capitalism’s staunchest defenders are not billionaires. Capitalism’s strongest believers are often a notch or two above the poverty lines. They are traitors from the middle class who harbor hopes of one day becoming filthy rich. cheesy grin wink

Billionaires know themselves, they know that they are guilty, rotten, human beings. Billionaire recognizing their inherent complicity in the destruction of human lives. This is why the billionaire Warren Buffet recently wrote a letter asking the congress to stop ‘coddling billionaires’.

Billionaires know themselves very well, and they recognize their patterns of deceit instinctively. This is why they have a hard time defending the system vocally. [size=14pt]It is the minions, the middle class dogs, who go about telling the world how great capitalism is. It is weak individuals who want to have a bigger house and a fancier car that are always telling us what an amazing, creative, system capitalism is.
[/size]

At times you get conservatives, who are actually impoverished, defending capitalism, because they secretly aspire to impossible gains and imaginary riches. They are brainwashed human things, who treat thieving billionaires like benevolent fathers.

The defenders of capitalism are idiotic people who are under the spell of capitalism even as it drives the whole world into an escapable cycle of debt and poverty. They are the workers who suck up to the boss. They are the feeble minded creatures who think that worshipping the boss will make you a boss.

The reality of the matter is that these fools defend a system that actually exploits them. They are the modern day uncle toms, house slaves at best. They defend a system that indebts their children. They defend a way of life which destroys their very minds and souls.

[size=14pt]Ignore these fools, these pit bull slaves of their capitalist masters. Really, do not waste time on these vocal defenders of capitalism, for they are not the enemy. They are a distraction. They are just mislead morons who think that saying prosperity enough times will make it come to fruition.
[/size]

Focus on the billionaires, attack the doctrines of the billionaires and the ruling elites, do not attack their vocal domesticated animals.

in other words, at least on this board, F. U. C. K morpheus!

http://theactivists./2011/
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hey what if I am a villager who lives in the outskirts of Ondo state Nigeria and I own a huge piece of farm land but I don't have the capital to maximize the production on the land to produce what I need for myself and sell the excess in a "FREE MARKET SYTEM' where I can negotiate the best price for the product in a pool of willing buyers and sellers. What happens to the land, to me, to my family? Should I just produce enough for me to eat. how does that benefit society? What if I get jacked by hungry neighbours and get killed? Doesn't that cause more chaos in society?

Mandingo and his minions stage a coup and occupy government offices. They decide they will give me the money to maximize production. The only stipulation would be I can only keep enough produce for myself. The rest they will confiscate and sell to the public at a "fixed price" ffordable to all. The money is then used in to distribute the wealth I created, evenly among the population for the good of mankind.

I object. The land is rightfully mine and I should be the sole dictator of how much will be produced and given the power to "NEGOTIATE" my excess production in a market of willing buyers and sellers to maximize my wants. The government can come buy from me at Subsidized prices and sell cheap to the less fortunate in society.

The caveat to your supposed jibberish is that the extremes of any system are dangerous once they are manipulated by the few in the society that seek absolute power over others. Mao tried this rubbish way back and his bravado led to millions of deaths, emmigrations and economic woes. it was until an equlibibium was struck did China emerge as a formidable power

PS The ones in the 'Middle" of any economic system sustain it and will always be the most staunch defenders of the balance the system was intended to create. The extremist  will alwasy advocate change to a different system but in the end they too are victims of the struggle for absolute power and control.

Morpheus says " you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand *why* you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now. "
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
morpheus24:

Hey what if I am a villager who lives in the outskirts of Ondo state Nigeria and I own a huge piece of farm land but I don't have the capital to maximize the production on the land to produce what I need for myself and sell the excess in a "FREE MARKET SYTEM' where I can negotiate the best price for the product in a pool of willing buyers and sellers. What happens to the land, to me, to my family? Should I just produce enough for me to eat. how does that benefit society? What if I get jacked by hungry neighbours and get killed? Doesn't that cause more chaos in society?

Mandingo and his minions stage a coup and occupy government offices. They decide they will give me the money to maximize production. The only stipulation would be I can only keep enough produce for myself. The rest they will confiscate and sell to the public at a "fixed price" ffordable to all. The money is then used in to distribute the wealth I created, evenly among the population for the good of mankind.

I object. The land is rightfully mine and I should be the sole dictator of how much will be produced and given the power to "NEGOTIATE" my excess production in a market of willing buyers and sellers to maximize my wants. The government can come buy from me at Subsidized prices and sell cheap to the less fortunate in society.

The caveat to your supposed jibberish is that the extremes of any system are dangerous once they are manipulated by the few in the society that seek absolute power over others. Mao tried this rubbish way back and his bravado led to millions of deaths, emmigrations and economic woes. it was until an equlibibium was struck did China emerge as a formidable power

PS The ones in the 'Middle" of any economic system sustain it and will always be the most staunch defenders of the balance the system was intended to create. The extremist  will alwasy advocate change to a different system but in the end they too are victims of the struggle for absolute power and control.

Morpheus says " you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand *why* you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now. "

actually most farmers in the so called third world are being shafted by the giant multinationals like Monsanto who kick them off their land without paying them compensation and then grow cash crops for export only - the poor farmer then has two options - get a job working on the land he previously owned, working as a farmhand on starvation wages or move to the town where he will end up in an overcrowded slum full of people like himself who have just been forced off their land.

small farmers can not compete in your so called free market dream world because they do not have access to the money needed to fund such large scale agricultural businesses and govts (like nigeria) do not fund the agricultural industry because they are too busy selling off state owned assets to foreigners and implementing programmes that benefit western economies and destroy their own economies.

companies like monsanto are now so big and powerful that they even own patents for seeds - you can not grow anything without buying the seeds from them, and even after buying the seeds these seeds will only yield one harvest, after one yield you have to go back to them to buy another batch of seeds, many farmers in the third world have committed suicide because of this draconian practice which holds them in bondage to western owned agribusinesses.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^^^^
Pay attention meathead. You saying the same Poo that I said.

"The caveat to your supposed jibberish is that the extremes of any system are dangerous once they are manipulated by the few in the society that seek absolute power over others. Mao tried this rubbish way back and his bravado led to millions of deaths, emmigration and economic woes"
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

it seems as if you dont understand what capitalism is despite being one of its most ardent supporters - capitalism is where a small minority own the means of production making exploitation and abuse UNAVOIDABLE - looks like you're the one who hasnt been paying attention!!!
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^
You need to go back to school then, cause that warped definition you get from them black nationalist books is definitely off mark. "small minority my azz"

Capitalism refers to the the factor of production(privately owned) that mobilizes all other factors of production with the intent of maximizing efficiency and output and as a reward, owning the perpetuity of profits that are derived from applying ingenuity or innovation that inevitably benefits a society at large.

The exchange for profits must operate in a market where one is WILLING to exchange the value created for something  that stores equivalent or greater VALUE  for his use at a later time as part of a maximize  of wants or needs. The market CANNOT be manipulated otherwise the system breaks down. The problem in contemporary terms becomes the strict definition of who an individual with these rights is and how corporate entities fit into this definition, when in reality their mere size consititute a growing threat to the idea of a "free market" because of the accumulating effect and control of huge amounts of unrestricted and mobile CAPITAL. Thus the ability to manipulate.

Capitalist principles of freedom  to control ones claim to resources  are born out 18th and 19th century philipsophies of egoism and individual anarchism. A residue effect of resentments born out of old european systems of monarchs, lords and the church laying claim to bounties, vast arrays of land and resources.  In this new system of thought, the individual is the key to societies success and is seen as the ultimate source of good. This old world system is attempting to recycle its fundamentals hidden within the confines of the new systems' definition of an "individual"

Expolitation is a part of the human experience ( even you can't deny that, unless you want to claim you haven't ever exploited a soul or situation in your entire life. I would be surpirsed) It is the compensation for the exploitation that evens out the distribution of power

Ps by the way once you and your cronies bring this diabolical system named CAPITALISM down. What do you propose to replace it with I'm curious?
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by MandingoII(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2011
This is for STUPID,

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-world-according-to-monsanto/

The world according to monsanto
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 3:22am On Oct 13, 2011
MandingoII:

This is for silly,

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-world-according-to-monsanto/

The world according to monsanto

No thanks I already saw that movie Food Inc. the sutff ya'll put into your bodies. Men no wonder your kids weigh 300 pounds at 10 years old.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by MandingoII(m): 3:27am On Oct 13, 2011
Morpheus Brain is so . F, U  C K I, NG small.  Just because HE do not know of a process other than Capitalism, NOTHING else exist

ARE YOU STUPID!!!!

Capitalist are BOUNTIFULLY RICH, they SHUT OUT all other arguments.    Just because you have not heard or [b]READ [/b]of a BETTER IDEOLOGY does not mean it does not exits.

This shows how limited in scope your Brain IS!!!

It is Crystal Clear.  You LACK the ability to use Critical Skillz.  You merely REPEAT what you have been TOLD.

When in reality what you are being told is DEATH TO YOUR PEOPLE AND ALL THE PEOPLE OF COLOR ON THIS PLANET.

Which is why China is NOT buying it!

Your Broke Busted A. z z is the WORST the world has to offer.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 4:11am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^

This coming from a mosanto spoon fed fat azz who has never lived outside of this Capitalist system, come to tell us he knows of anything better than it. Please dingo you and your kind are wannabe recycled genres trying to find meaning in a world that has left you behind.

Trying getting allthe facts first before commenting instead of relying on what so called black nationalist describe to you as diabolical systems. its the way they recruit you numskulls. They keep you focused on the problem so much so that you can't see past it.

Morpheus says " I am the ONE"
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^^^^
if capitalism is the success story you claim it is why are 70% of the nigerian population living on the equivalent of a $1 a day?

if capitalism does indeed create innovation, competition and efficiency why is it that the average nigerian can not afford the most basic amenities like food and housing? and why is there mass unemployment and poverty in nigeria?

and before you use the time worn excuse of corruption - nigeria practices capitalism in its most undiluted form - if we are to go by your warped upside down way of thinking the average nigerian should be reaping the benefits of this capitalist paradise - but we're not are we?

only a tiny elite in nigeria benefit from capitalism ie the politicians and their kleptocrat cronies who open up the country to these multinational corporations who come in and buy up govt utilities and get nigerians to work for them on starvation wages.

the capitalists are quite happy with this arrangement as their only concern is to make profit, thats why they invest in nigeria in the first place - there are no laws protecting labour, the so called unions are weak and ineffectual, there is massive resistance to minimum wage, no health and safety regulations - its basically a capitalist's paradise - a place where people can be worked to the bone for pennies, exploited, abused and tossed onto the scrap heap - and this is the system you praise and extol.

mandingo is right you are a brainwashed fool, you are incapable of critical and analytical thinking, for centuries the white man has used capitalism to enslave, abuse and exploit africans in order to build and develop their own economies while leaving africa weak, broken and dependant and this is the system you worship - you are totally finished as a human being.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 2:19am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^

You still haven't told us after you and your nationalist cronies defeat the sinister system known as CAPITALISM, what is the master plan

Hahaha!, Poor frustrated cyber warrior. Listen Kid,  You really are s.t.u.p.i.d. you better hurry up, and use your British passport and travel around, see what really happens on your continent instead of sitting in your 400 square foot flat watching Youtube videos of fake professors and skewing your perceptions with black nationalist books. The fresh air will do you some good too help u deal with some o that bent out frustration you feeling

I've seen crotch grabbing wet in the ear idiots like you and Mandingo destroy the minds and lives of young Africans, selling them recycled jibberish about boogeymen, mindless revolutions and salvation from so called oppressors while you sit comfortably in your hideaways far far away. Warriors my azz.  Go tell the egyptians about your African renaissance, they just had a so called revolution, look how much good its doing them.  Boy please who you think you fooling?

Get off our lazy kebab eating internet warrior azz and go do something bout what you screaming about othewise you no more than a loud mouth lost soul wanna be British Nigerian kid looking for a cause that will fill the emptiness he feels in a cold harsh world.

Morpheus says "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad"

"I'm trying to free your mind, Cap. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by BlackLibya: 3:06am On Oct 14, 2011
Capitalist principles of freedom to control ones claim to resources are born out 18th and 19th century philipsophies of egoism [/b]and [b]individual anarchism. A residue effect of resentments[b] born out of old european systems[/b] of monarchs, lords and the church laying claim to bounties, vast arrays of land and resources.

You said it yourself guy. The beauty of all the emboldened statements, is that none of them existed in Africa. At the time of European exploration into the African continent, they were often surprised at how large the cities were(Benin, M'banza-Kongo) and how they suffered NONE of the ills of European cities. European explorers remarked that there was no crime, and there were often no doors on the houses.

In Africa there never existed such philosophies, and entire empires and nations were based upon a sort of confederate-village collectivism. Each person in African society contributed their part, and what one did not have the other gave. This is in contrast to Europe, where one person owned everything, and everyone else had envy. Whereas European kings were detached from their people. African kings lived amongst their people. Outside of Ethiopia, there were no fiefdoms in Africa.

By working together, African nations and people were able to find peace amongst each other, as opposed to the European concept of individualism where one entity tries to obtain all the glory. Individualism causes the creation of a centralized govt and the corporation, which itself acts like a person, and requires aggressive consumption in order to work properly.

This is why, after being exposed to European systems of govt, Africans have failed repeatedly to adapt them. Not only due to faulty border-lines, but because they just dont work for Africans. Traditional African collectivism does not work in a centralized govt, as was seen in Tanzania with the ujaami system. Capitalism does not work in Africa because Africans started late, since Africa had all the resources anyway, there was never a need for Africa to participate in capitalism.

Capitalism was the system used to grant legitimacy to the plunder of African resources by Europeans, because resources are not capital in the European currency system, Africans started with zero capital and little centralized infrastructure unlike European cities which had hundreds of years to build infrastructure from slave labor. That is why African countries continue to be exploited, besides the fact that they are run by weak-minded people who love Europe more than their own.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 3:33am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^

I agree partially with what you have written only to go far as to say Asian philosophies bare similar resemblance to that of Africans in which the collectives and cultures focused internally on concepts of community, family,  honor,tradition and growth of the spiritual self.

These same cultures aggresively opposed the capitalist system by attempting to adopt opposing economic philosophies born out of their own cultures and ways of life. Despite their good intentions, these proposed systems created unimaginable evils  based on the concentrated effort of suppression and fierce resistance to anything or anyone that tried to incorporate or reconcile any principles of Capitalism.

The problem was the creation of this "boogeyman" theory which was to be programmed into the people, if the ultimate goal of proving that a system outside of CAPITALISM was feasible. In the end, these cultures have incorporated some form of this same system they previous were resistant to, salvaging what strengths and concepts within the system that worked for them and eliminating weaknesses.

A dynamic approach to solving problems, understanding that the solution lies beyond merely repeating what is wrong with the old system and fooling people into thinking SUGGESTIVE systems are actually fail proof. Africans are yet to get around but its only a matter of time.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by BlackLibya: 3:55am On Oct 14, 2011
A dynamic approach to solving problems, understanding that the solution lies beyond merely repeating what is wrong with the old system and fooling people into thinking SUGGESTIVE systems are actually fail proof. Africans are yet to get around but its only a matter of time.

African systems did not fail because they were fiercely resistant to anything capitalist. Every African country was not the same and some of them did not even attempt any form of collectivism. However, in the end they all failed. The biggest problem with collectivist societies is that foreign imperialists would see to it that no such society could work.

Examples of attempts include Nkrumah's Ghana, Thomas Sankara's Burkina Faso, and Patrice Lumumba's Congo. With respect to Nkrumah, repeated assassination and coup attempts caused him to practically paralyze his own govt, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy where people lose faith in him anyway. It was unavoidable, he did what he had to do to protect himself. In Samouri Touré's Guinea, the French destroyed as much of the govt and infrastructure as they could before they left, and continued to intercede in his govt trying to coup him.

You cannot show up halfway into a game of monopoly and expect to win. You have to start a new game, and that is what Africans have failed to do. Anyone who tries gets killed anyway.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2011
BlackLibya:

You cannot show up halfway into a game of monopoly and expect to win. You have to start a new game, and that is what Africans have failed to do. Anyone who tries gets killed anyway.

And those who control the pawns in the new game. Rule!
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2011
morpheus24:

^^^

You still haven't told us after you and your nationalist cronies defeat the sinister system known as CAPITALISM, what is the master plan

Hahaha!, Poor frustrated cyber warrior. Listen Kid,  You really are s.t.u.p.i.d. you better hurry up, and use your British passport and travel around, see what really happens on your continent instead of sitting in your 400 square foot flat watching Youtube videos of fake professors and skewing your perceptions with black nationalist books. The fresh air will do you some good too help u deal with some o that bent out frustration you feeling

I've seen crotch grabbing wet in the ear idiots like you and Mandingo destroy the minds and lives of young Africans, selling them recycled jibberish about boogeymen, mindless revolutions and salvation from so called oppressors while you sit comfortably in your hideaways far far away. Warriors my azz.  Go tell the egyptians about your African renaissance, they just had a so called revolution, look how much good its doing them.  Boy please who you think you fooling?

Get off our lazy kebab eating internet warrior azz and go do something bout what you screaming about othewise you no more than a loud mouth lost soul wanna be British Nigerian kid looking for a cause that will fill the emptiness he feels in a cold harsh world.

Morpheus says "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad"

"I'm trying to free your mind, Cap. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

typical slave mentality - " if we defeat massa's system what will we have left"  you are just pathetic, when are you going to learn to stop looking up to massa's way of doing things, i feel sorry for your because sooner or later the virtual reality world that you live in is going to come crashing down around your ears. 

do you remember some months back when I said:

Quote from: cap28 on May 06, 2011, 02:03 PM
Change can come in nigeria but it will have to be a grassroots movement - the masses will have to use force to remove the corrupt elite at the top that is the only way change will come about.The nigerian elite (the politicians, business people, technocrats) are the enemies of the nigerian people - they are not interested in improving the lives of ordinary people, they have no vision, their only objective is to keep lining their pockets.

They have a vested interest in things remaining the same,  why would someone change somethign that they are benefitting from? 

- these are all the kinds of things that the west could not do to Gadaffi, when gadaffi felt that libya wasnt getting a fair price for its oil from the western oil companies he cut his oil production and started threatening to nationalise the entire libyan oil industry in order to enable the libyan people exert greater control over oil prices, can you imagine someone like Jonathan doing something like this?

Quote from: cap28 on May 06, 2011, 02:03 PM

The only interests they serve are their own selfish interests and the interests of foreign multinational businesses and banks - that is why Goodluck Jonathan had to go to Obama first to get Obama's backing, Obama gave his backing but with conditions attached - that nigeria devalue its currency so that foreign investors can come into nigeria and buy up nigerian public utitilities at rock bottom prices. Did Jonathan object to this? Of course not, all he could say was wait until after i have won the election then i will devalue our currency and plunge my people into even more hardship

and your response was:

morpheus24:

Spoken like a true MARXIST COMMUNIST peasant.

Karl, Che and MAO will truly be proud of you.

[/b]

PROPAGANDA WARNING!!!!!
SEE VIDEO FOR ACCURATE PERSPECTIVE

and my response was:

cap28:

These clips you've posted up there prove nothing.

All i can hear on the part of the CBN governor is that the nigerian govt refused to accept devaluation of the naira. 
But one major thing you missed was the fact that this was his position 2 months BEFORE THE ELECTIONS -

I would be very interested to know what his current position is on this.

It makes perfect sense for the nigerian govt to lie about its position before an election in order to ensure its voted back into office by the gullible nigerian public. 

It is still very early days, but i am very sure that nigeria's position on this will change very soon and the devaluation will take place despite Lamido's (staged) protestations.

Do you remember chump?  but what has happened since May of this year? hasnt the naira been devalued and are the nigerian govt not about to implement the most draconian punishment on the nigerian populace  ie the so called removal of the fuel subsidy?

you are going to learn the hard way that capitalism was never designed to benefit africans but merely keep them in bondage forever - carry on being a fool.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
You've been reading too many books on the "house negro" vs "field negro" syndrome. Thats how I know you still a boy. Only D.ic.k Heads  that recyle 1960's black nationalist propaganda will use such analogies  usually to convince themselves of the righteousnes of the cause. Been around that block before, Same Poo. just a different day. You must still think I am that image of your Nigerian Taxi driver stuck on the streets of New york city. Pity!

I am sorry to tell you my dear boy, there will be no revolution. at least not the kind you and your cronies continue to anticipate for black people. No bloodbaths, No nazi-like great destruction of what you refer as "White" systems, no glorious emancipation of black people from mental slavery. Stop selling people that pipe dream and playing on their weaknesses. Dooms day prophets. You guys make me sick.

None of your predictions have come to pass. Like fake azz pastors you idiots use cyclical events that are a consequence of several inter-tangled  global economic factors and pass that on as evidence of your brilliance. Men please!

You are a victim of your own self indulgence. It is you that I feel sorry for cause you will watch yourself grow older and older being so s.t.u.p.i.d and childish by the time you hit mid-life will finaly figure out that that fire up your azz  conspiracy theory stuff was just a consequence of  the inability of your under developed brain to fully comprehend complex ideas and excess testosterone levels that are evident in male population demographics btw the ages of 18- 35. Thats why buffons like you are susceptible to mental illnesss at your age.

You still haven't answerd the question, once your cronies destroy and do away with the eivil CAPitalist system that is destroying your kind what utopia like system will they replace it with,who will control this system and how will they righteously administer this new found power and authority  Details please?

Morpheus says "Have you ever had a dream, CAp, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, CAp? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

FREE YOUR MIND!
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by BlackLibya: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
Morpheus, no offense but you seem like the guy who would go and tell master that the slaves were rebelling because you thought they were being ignorant thinking they could overthrow the master.

The guy that snitched to the Persians fighting the spartans about the secret mountain passage where they could rain hell from above on the last 300.

Idk guy, you remind me alot of Houphet-Boigney.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^
bro you got him down to a tee - he is one of those reincarnated tribal chiefs who sold their kith and kin into slavery for a few bottles of gin and some broken mirrors, history has a habit of repeating itself and so here we are again poised on the edge of europe and this time america's plan to recolonise the african continent - this time america is in charge - they intend to use AFRICOM to sow mayhem, death and destruction all over the continent but blind old fools like morpheus continue to genuflect before the satanic demons, beleiving all their bullshit and lies despite their bloodsoaked track record - it is too late for morpheus - he is too old and set in his ways to awake from his stupor, but for the younger generations there i s hope, it is up to us to educate the upcoming generations so that they do not find themselves in the same predicament as the native americans - decimated and the few survivors forced onto reservations where they either comit suicide or die from alcoholism.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by BlackLibya: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^

Africa appears to me, to be going the way of not only the Native Americans, but classical Europe as well. A combination of genocide, colonization, and resource exhaustion. The individualist European society that he trumpets(and we unfortunately have been raised in) consumes and destroys all of its resources before it expands. Now it has expanded globally, and a few people mostly Europeans, Americans, and their puppets are concentrating exhausting all of Africa's resources for no reason.

They extract our metals to make bombs to kill us and destroy our nations, only to force us to borrow in order to build it again. They buy our land to grow food to sell back to us, while poisioning our rivers with their pesticides and fertilizers so that we have to pay them to treat our once clean water.

Morpheus, what you fail to realize, is that the reason Africa was colonized in the first place is because they didnt want to play the European's games. Europe would have built whatever for Africa in order to increase trade. African chiefs did not want railroads, they did not want to mine their precious metals, they did not want to cut their forests and sell their timber. In fact, if you read about Portuguese exploits in the Kingdom of Kongo, the Kongolese were given portuguese cannons, and never used them in their warfare. Colonization happened to force Africans to become efficient according to European standards, and to strengthen European economies
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2011
^^^^

hahahaha!

YOu numskulls are all the same. Its like you got tunnel vision. It erks you that there are people like me out there huh. Thats cause you can't see past your noses. THe more I reveal the less you understand trying to pin me to that corner your propagandaist thought processes describe as the " the house negro", "traitor" the Sell out" the "judas", The snitch, " the rat", ehhhh, did I leave anything esle out, help me out will ya guys. 

Morpheus says[i] "You cannot see past the choices you have not made. The Matrix is a system created to control your minds.  When you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, conspiracy theorists,  The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it no matter the cost"[/i][/i]

FREE YOUR MIND!!!!
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2011
^^^

Oh Cap by the way I aint old just wise beyond my years. You really arent that intuitive are you? Figures though, you reason with emotion thats why you lack the ability to be logical

let me know soon as you get get outta being behind enemy lines which has obviously run you mental, I got a good doc who can help you out.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by cap28: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^

who are you kidding? you are an embittered middle aged man, you remind me of the character in boondocks - uncle ruckus - an old black man who idolises white people and hates black people - thats you exactly. you hate yourself - you are one of those africans who kow tow before whites irrespective of how bad they are being treated, you are spineless, gutless and ball less - the only thing that matters to you is material acquisition - unfortunately for you the man you worship has no intention of allowing you to enjoy any of those things - his aim is to destroy african people and once he has removed any threat of opposition, he will move in and steal all the wealth in the ground - that is what AFRICOM is all about - dullard- as i said its too late for you, your brain is submerged in self hatred and eurocentricism, thank god the young ones are not towing your pathetic line.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by morpheus24: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^
Poor boy. You keep wrestling with the concepts of expressive vs instrumental forms of communication. You are looking but you can't see.  You believe successful appeals to the emotions of your listeners is a consequence of your intelligence and accumulated pile of distorted information when in actuality it is a consequence of your cognitive patterns inherent in people who lack logical thought processes. 

Its ok though very typical of young wannabe soldiers who cannot reconcile cultural programming with social organizations in the west and Africa  The one seems so cold and distant and the other appealing to interdependence which is why you desperately need to define an entity or concept to pit against. What you refer to as the "enemy." It gives you purpose, keeps you going doesn't it?

Notice how you keeping lamenting about AFRICOM with no relevance to the immediate conversation. borderline obsessive compulsive disorder.

Aobut your materialism comment, tell me something though how can a spotted D.I.C.K eating, english speaking, Uk Tax paying, living in a 400 square foot flat, western clothes wearing buffon convince us of his detachement from materialism. Hmmm?

In comparison my Brave African warrior, You aint any different from them lost muslim Paki british wannabes, who are suffering from an identity Crisis. The poor chaps don't know if they are british or pakistan, disillusioned by racism and other differences in cultural expressions they try to fill the void by making up imaginary enemies just to find meaning in their confused lives. Ring any bells?

Keep looking for your imaginary enemy, When you get tired maybe you can come bck to Africa and come do some good for your people.

Morpheus says "Unfortunately none can be told what the MATRIX is. You have to see it for yourself.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by MandingoII(m): 2:41am On Oct 19, 2011
Like the opening post says.

These people [morpheus] are worthless entities. It seems he gets his ego from this board. Notice how he speaks of himself in the 3rd person.

Classical Loser mentality. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by BlackLibya: 4:41am On Oct 19, 2011
Colonization happened to force Africans to become efficient according to European standards, and to strengthen European economies

You never even explained why you didnt agree with that statement. Furthermore, you never provided and factual evidence to back up your rebuttal.

You never even actually refuted the statement, you refuted me as a person, thus trying to refute every argument i can possibly make.

You almost seem to not even acknowledge that colonization existed, that europeans thought africans were less than them, or that there were "advanced" African societies at all that were functioning on an entirely different economic and philosophical model than the Europeans. In fact, you probably are not even aware of these systems, and if you are, you have never mentioned why European individualist and capitalist societies are better.
Re: A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism by MandingoII(m): 1:13am On Oct 20, 2011
You never even explained why you didnt agree with that statement. Furthermore, you never provided and factual evidence to back up your rebuttal.

You never even actually refuted the statement, you refuted me as a person, thus trying to refute every argument i can possibly make.

You almost seem to not even acknowledge that colonization existed, that europeans thought africans were less than them, or that there were "advanced" African societies at all that were functioning on an entirely different economic and philosophical model than the Europeans. In fact, you probably are not even aware of these systems, and if you are, you have never mentioned why European individualist and capitalist societies are better.

Morpheus motto is:

[size=16pt]he AINT SH. IT

NEVER WAS SH. IT

NEVER WILL BE SH. IT

AND CURRENT SWIMMING IN SH. IT
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off / Chad Denies Funding Boko Haram / Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.