Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) (3087 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Don't compare a struggling young Man with your sugar daddy, your father failed that's why his mates are sleeping with you.

19 Likes

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by victory36(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sugar daddy Don drop quote
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Exceed15: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Illegal1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
omoh.........abeg i no fit laff,nah really her father fail..

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by talented321: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nothing but the truth''
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Did the struggling young man's father not fail aswell?

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
as they say:

1 Share

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Zigzagman: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
So what?
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by purples25(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Keep consoling yourself. Think hard and make more shaming quotes. Maybe it will help you get the girl of your dreams, maybe it will change the way the world works, maybe it will make you rich.

One thing I know for sure is that the world isn't fair.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Which woman in has right senses will settle for all these broke lazy boys. grin

They are so jealous of our sugar daddies.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by BigRocky: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
purples25:
Keep consoling yourself. Think hard and make more shaming quotes. Maybe it will help you get the girl of your dreams, maybe it will change the way the world works, maybe it will make you rich.

One thing I know for sure is that the world isn't fair.

You ended up saying nothing Sha.

No point or whatsoever regarding this topic was made.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Nehyooh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
One bitter truth which I know most ladies will deny is that ; any lady that has that boldness to be sleeping with a married man is wicked, heartless and callous. Some foolish girls will be claiming his wife is not caring, is not this,is not that. My question is "What's your own with someone family? (the common saying is that women are their own enemy). They hate each other. But any lady that ever dated a married man, she should be ready and know that another woman will share her husband with her as well. Just has the man do abandon his wife to be with you, karma is coming to you too. I run from such girls that had messed their body with fairly used men grin
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by purples25(f): 12:54am On Aug 09, 2023
BigRocky:

You ended up saying nothing Sha.

No point or whatsoever regarding this topic was made.

That's your opinion. Also the opinion of those that liked your post.
Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by padi94(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Broke guy don drop quote

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Have Sugar Daddy's (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol, e be like say sugar daddy don kollect op girlfriend oo and run away with "it". grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) / I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason / Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.