Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) (3083 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Rebuker(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
A lady caused a stir at a wedding reception as she showed up in style. She walked in casually and majestically, like a runway model or one in a fashion parade, scantily dressed. She took a couple of pictures and then decided to showcase her talent by twerking for the thrilled guests.

But that wasn't all; she made sure to grab the attention of people in the hall by making funny gestures and funny moves. After getting the attention, she decided to catwalk down to her seat.

She obviously stole the show. Hey, if you were a guest at that reception, how would you react? Probably pull out your phone and take some pictures too, right?

Her move has caused reactions on the internet as many expressed their various views. Surprisingly, she didn't even seem to care if anyone was in the hall. Her boldness is on another level entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Veja6XBK7o

Hey great mods, what do you guys think about this video? Cc OAM4J, Nlfpmod, Dominique, Mynd44, Puskin FOD, Mukina

I feel it's entertaining and engaging.....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by oz4real83(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
There are two types of mad people, there are some that become very dirty when they are mad while the other type still manages to retain clean clothes and appearance even in a state of madness. Unfortunately, this wedding guest falls into the second type of madness, her clean clothes or appearance keep deceiving people that she is alright even though she is mad shocked

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sombori's future wife. 🙄

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by PedoBear: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Them behead am use am buy Benz
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
What else can they offer.
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by BrutusOj(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
If I were the groom, I will definitely send a bouncer to throw her out of the hall for making married men at the venue fill uncomfortable. Spoit brats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Nkl4u: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Truly many are mad, but few are roaming. What in tinubu' name is this madness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by soil4soil(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
oz4real83:
There are two types of mad people, there are some that become very dirty when they are mad while the other type still manages to retain clean clothes and appearance even in a state of madness. Unfortunately, this wedding guest falls into the second type of madness, her clean clothes or appearance keep deceiving people that she is alright even though she is mad shocked

I believe and support you

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
BrutusOj:
If I were the groom, I will definitely send a bouncer to throw her out of the hall for making married men at the venue fill uncomfortable. Spilt beats everywhere.
my brother yinmu!!! If you check am well na the grooms friend invite her there

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Artiiclebeast: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
How did she get in there or be allowed in if she knew no one or was invited? The audacity and effrontery from her says a lot about her relationship with the hosts.

Classless.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by sulakishop(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Business promotion
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Johnycastro18: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2023
What is this rubbish, Wedding guest from hell , she need serious deliverance cheesy

Pastor righteousness, falseprophet1 over to you guys, you have a new client grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Some women ehn,nothing dey their head than how to showcase their body.nothing at all

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by mytime24(f): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2023
Advert of product
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Johnycastro18:
What is this rubbish, Wedding guest from hell , she need serious deliverance cheesy

Pastor righteousness, falseprophet1 over to you guys, you have a new client grin
She has been taken over by marine spirits, her case is critical cos she would be manipulated into living a lifestyle that would lead her to her premature demise.

This I have seen.
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Rebuker(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2023
BrutusOj:
If I were the groom, I will definitely send a bouncer to throw her out of the hall for making married men at the venue fill uncomfortable. Spoit brats everywhere.

Lol, you wouldn't want to do that.
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Rebuker(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
mytime24:
Advert of product

What product could she probably be advertising this way?
Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by youngreezy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
tomorrow this one too go dey find princesses treatment ooo,she go say make you forget her past say e no matter and one useless goat wey dey Hot go kneel down propose to the LovePeddler oooo......simps oh simps!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by ElliotP: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Na the host fuckup go dey invite olosho

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by marlow1962(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
ElliotP:
Na the host fuckup go dey invite olosho
The groom married her likes, so make bride no invite her bestie 😆

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) by Rebuker(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
marlow1962:

The groom married her likes, so make bride no invite her bestie 😆

Lol

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason / Categories Of Women Most Likely To Cheat In A Relationship [must Read] / Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.