Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay (710 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
U cannot change what i mean even if u try to mock me 4 saying it.

Anytime i think of being straight , the possible resulting problems are just as terrible as anything else.

Although I spend a lot more time thinking of being straight than i do trying to imagine gay cases, how much more gain does that guarantee?

I am starting to see being straight as a burden with no solution.

The worst case is when a doctor says u must release bla bla bla or have sex a certain number of times to reduce ur chance of having certain health misfortunes ONLY to also tell u that ur chance of getting a different manner of health problems is increased by the same goddamn thing when itz addressed like this or that!!

whatever a hetero whatever homo whatever spitz

At the end ,u face a multi-faceted battle to survive and

the lesser the obstacles or matters to overcome,the lesser the misery.

the greater the number of misfortunes or burdens ,the greater the sorrow.
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by judetov2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
U cannot change what i mean even if u try to mock me 4 saying it.

Anytime i think of being straight , the possible resulting problems are just as terrible as anything else.

Although I spend a lot more time thinking of being straight than i do trying to imagine gay cases, how much more gain does that guarantee?

I am starting to see being straight as a burden with no solution.

The worst case is when a doctor says u must release bla bla bla or have sex a certain number of times to reduce ur chance of having certain health misfortunes ONLY to also tell u that ur chance of getting a different manner of health problems is increased by the same goddamn thing when itz addressed like this or that!!

whatever a hetero whatever homo whatever spitz

At the end ,u face a multi-faceted battle to survive and

the lesser the obstacles or matters to overcome,the lesser the misery.

the greater the number of misfortunes or burdens ,the greater the sorrow.

I gat no problem with gay people. Ain't homophobic. Just don't shove it in our face. Practice your shi with discretion.

4 Likes

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I gat no problem with gay people. Ain't homophobic. Just don't shove it in our face. Practice your shi with discretion.

even ur fellow hetero can kill u for open hetero acts

1 Like

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
judetov2:
Rubbish post.

gays dont have more 2 deal with

1 Like

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

even ur fellow hetero can kill u for open hetero acts

Now you're taking it extreme. You don't the have the right to drop your opinion on heterosexual ish. Didn't dabble into yours. No let me enter you.

Keep your sodomy to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

Now you're taking it extreme. You don't the have the right to drop your opinion on heterosexual ish. Didn't dabble into yours. No let me enter you.

Keep your sodomy to yourself.

i havent thought about gay shit enough to do it

u cant take me there even like this

neither are u increasing hetero feelings in me

u are not new to the sun

u keep me searching 4 what exactly undecided

well, if gays aint making me happy and SAFE TOO,it neva means the straight ones will.

gays aint born, they be engineered by life experiences including encounters with straight issues in the form of persons,however anything else about them.

if they die gay, itz also 4 rhymes, check 'firm'.
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

i havent thought about gay shit enough to do it

u cant take me there even like this

neither are u increasing hetero feelings in me

u are not new to the sun

u keep me searching 4 what exactly undecided

well, if gays aint making me happy and SAFE TOO,it neva means the straight ones will.

gays aint born, they be engineered by life experiences including encounters with straight issues in the form of persons,however anything else about them.

if they die gay, itz also 4 rhymes, check 'firm'.

This one don mental lol. Too much rod up your anus has side effects .

2 Likes

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

This one don mental lol. Too much rod up your anus has side effects .

does it mean u think of me being raped undecided

well, i advise u stop quoting me ,if not, may ur hetero partner(s) poison u angry

who told u i dont wish to have at least 1 hetero partner that can maintain a neva 4 worse case with me .anymore undecided

the gay thing is all based on or coincides with some observation.....that IF i find myself thinking heterotically ,no matter who is involved-sumtimes my brain even creates faces or characters, THEN i will develop curiosity and if the curiosity ends up at or shows a LACK OF CERTAIN THINGS ,then i will be no better than gays when i'm dying to get those things.

Those things can be sumed up in one word....ANYTHING.

If the whole hetero whatever keeps me or any other HUMAN losing more than the gain, then 4get, i'm gonna keep repeating that line ,aint no straight shit beta than gay spit, aint anyone 4kyn choice, we born neither straight nor gay, our dicks and pussies aint helping mataz ,just causing drama all over tha place , me wanna watch girls(a female is a pussy carrier that is not discumfurted by carrying pussy) kiss each other instead of u trying to preach what will fail in satan's name, 4get amen,hell has the flow,whose devils faking how to blow?

I admit i waste my time,energy and data talking to u,
Who said mad over u?
Just remembered the abomination by runtown,yeah,thatz true,
Mad over a girl not being into me?
despising me or what really?
or being taken by force by sumone else or what?
Whatever the case,
Me only gatz be mad if she be tortured as a fellow human,PHYSICALLY.
She aint ANY beta than OR PREFERABLE TO u if we neva get along sexually and as non-family....SO I WAS NEVA FIGHTING U EITHER.
Is olamide dropping anoda album?
well, i have zero , whoever cares about ....wait , wheres ma jealousy?

Naaa,we the principalities and powers more than the illuminati just be like 4urk tha world when nothing in life works 4 everybody, even 2pac once experienced that, biggie threatened to rob the entire streetz,
And at the end ,itz nothing but also 4 doh reh mih

Spits on the future

4urk tomorrow
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Lifeomann(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

does it mean u think of me being raped undecided

well, i advise u stop quoting me ,if not, may ur hetero partner(s) poison u angry

who told u i dont wish to have at least 1 hetero partner that can maintain a neva 4 worse case with me .anymore undecided

the gay thing is all based on or coincides with some observation.....that IF i find myself thinking heterotically ,no matter who is involved-sumtimes my brain even creates faces or characters, THEN i will develop curiosity and if the curiosity ends up at or shows a LACK OF CERTAIN THINGS ,then i will be no better than gays when i'm dying to get those things.

Those things can be sumed up in one word....ANYTHING.

If the whole hetero whatever keeps me or any other HUMAN losing more than the gain, then 4get, i'm gonna keep repeating that line ,aint no straight shit beta than gay spit, aint anyone 4kyn choice, we born neither straight nor gay, our dicks and pussies aint helping mataz ,just causing drama all over tha place , me wanna watch girls(a female is a pussy carrier that is not discumfurted by carrying pussy) kiss each other instead of u trying to preach what will fail in satan's name, 4get amen,hell has the flow,whose devils faking how to blow?

I admit i waste my time,energy and data talking to u,
Who said mad over u?
Just remembered the abomination by runtown,yeah,thatz true,
Mad over a girl not being into me?
despising me or what really?
or being taken by force by sumone else or what?
Whatever the case,
Me only gatz be mad if she be tortured as a fellow human,PHYSICALLY.
She aint ANY beta than OR PREFERABLE TO u if we neva get along sexually and as non-family....SO I WAS NEVA FIGHTING U EITHER.
Is olamide dropping anoda album?
well, i have zero , whoever cares about ....wait , wheres ma jealousy?

Naaa,we the principalities and powers more than the illuminati just be like 4urk tha world when nothing in life works 4 everybody, even 2pac once experienced that, biggie threatened to rob the entire streetz,
And at the end ,itz nothing but also 4 doh reh mih

Spits on the future

4urk tomorrow
😂😂😂🚬
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lifeomann:

😂😂😂🚬
You see say I no reply the werey. grin
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's homophobic and it's not a bad thing afterall, it's Nigeria
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's homophobic and it's not a bad thing afterall, it's Nigeria
To be honest I'm serious about not shoving it into people's face. This is Nigeria you know.

Fyi, I have gay friends. And we ain't got no issues. Just don't make it so obvious
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:

To be honest I'm serious about not shoving it into people's face. This is Nigeria you know.

Fyi, I have gay friends. And we ain't got no issues. Just don't make it so obvious
Like I said, it's homophobic but it's ok since it's Nigeria
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Like I said, it's homophobic but it's ok since it's Nigeria

What is homophobic again o. I'm lost.
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:

What is homophobic again o. I'm lost.
Your original comment about not being homophobic
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Your original comment about not being homophobic

I've explained to you. Do I still sound homophobic?
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:

I've explained to you. Do I still sound homophobic?
Dude, you literally said, gay people shouldn't be themselves in your face because they make you uncomfortable,in other words,they should hide who they are and be themselves in secret, would you ever tell that to a straight person? That's what's homophobic but it's Nigeria and you do you, it's your right
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Dude, you literally said, gay people shouldn't be themselves in your face because they make you uncomfortable,in other words,they should hide who they are and be themselves in secret, would you ever tell that to a straight person? That's what's homophobic but it's Nigeria and you do you, it's your right
If you're gay. Be yourself in public na. As you no wan understand me. It's illegal here yo!
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:
If you're gay. Be yourself in public na. As you no wan understand me. It's illegal here yo!
Exactly what I'm saying,you don't want them to be themselves in public, that's the homophobia i'm talking about and moreover I'm not even in Nigeria but what I mean by being themselves is showing PDA to their loved ones in public because I know your mind went to displaying feminity, there's a massive difference between being gay and being feminine but it's all good though, it's Nigeria and I'm just telling you to accept you are homophobic but yours isn't on the extreme end
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Exactly what I'm saying,you don't want them to be themselves in public, that's the homophobia i'm talking about and moreover I'm not even in Nigeria but what I mean by being themselves is showing PDA to their loved ones in public because I know your mind went to displaying feminity, there's a massive difference between being gay and being feminine but it's all good though, it's Nigeria and I'm just telling you to accept you are homophobic but yours isn't on the extreme end
I'm not homophobic yo! Just for their own good. i don't want em harrasing any of my friends.
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:
I'm not homophobic yo! Just for their own good. i don't want em harrasing any of my friends.
I'm confused by the bolded,you don't want extreme homophobes attacking your gay friends or......?
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Negroid001(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm confused by the bolded,you don't want extreme homophobes attacking your gay friends or......?
Exactly.
Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:

Exactly.
Oh ok but your first comment made it seem like you didn't want them being visible because it makes you uncomfortable,thanks for explaining further

1 Like

Re: Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh ok but your first comment made it seem like you didn't want them being visible because it makes you uncomfortable,thanks for explaining further

THAT GUY IS VERY DUMB 4 CALLING ME GAY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / MouthAction Causes Cancer? / What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.