Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? (12077 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
izonborn098:
See them as if they get head'

You nor get head.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by spiritedtete: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Polygamy is not necessarily because you want many children. "sex.. network... and personal reasons" could make someone go into polygamy. So also the least of union to condemn is polygamy because it is a way of life for many centuries. Face your one and let others face their multiples. If my son comes tomorrow with 8 wives. And he is capable I will gladly support. Even though I have one. My offsprings can have several legitimate wives.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by thedio(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Check and balance lol
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Almiron: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
I’m a one-woman-man….
Can’t even handle 2 relationships, e no fit balance.
One party go dey enjoy me, while the later go complain taya.

That said, I think polygamy is a different ball game, at least make sure the second wife is about 7-10 years younger than the first wife.

The most important thing be say , polygamy is meant for a rich man.

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by AdaAwka1: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you missed the point.... the idea of poligamy is:
- to have multiple wives with whom you can have as many children as you desire in a short period of time. a polygamus man can even have 10 kids in 3/4yrs, while you will need to wait at least 8/9 long yrs and that woman's body, mind and soul would be busted up.
- to have multiple women so that when one wife act a fool, you can just focus on the other wives (without being emotionally/sexually blackmailed by temporary crazy wifey)
- to have multiple wives with whom you can a dedicated peaceful home...each wifey dedicated to a specific chore (one for cooking, other for cleaning, one for chidren caring etc) and every week you switch their duties.
-5 understanding women is better than ONE...
- to have plenty of different coochie to mount without having to sneak out at the dead of night like a cheating rat. you got plenty plenty different coochie right at home.

here is a simple clue: put ONE woman on an island with 99men, and after 50yrs you will have max 100adults and their 40 children (and their offspring) top....but on the other hand, put one man on that same island with 99 women and in 50yrs, you will have a community of adult with their 500 children and their offsprings. Polygamy can never be bad for humanity. unless you put a bunch of gays and travesti on that island, and what you will get after 50ys, is the corpse of 100 dead MEN!

dey play
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Lama70(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Let everyone continue with what suits him.
All the statistics of women being more than men is not realistic to me.
If it were, how come women are not toasting me except when they need money?
One just finished wasting her credit on a call with me now. All na for money.

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Righthussle: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Normally i like the idea of polygamy but on second thought, what are the reason for engaging in polygamy? because
1. The target is to born 2 to 6 children'' and i think one woman can born such amount of children except life circumstances.
* And i think one understanding woman is better than two troublesome wives''
* And i don't think sex is am enough reason to take another wife, except your present woman is giving a tough time for D sex
Pls experience elders in the house what are the benefits of polygamy when somebody has an understanding woman.
Pls is for men''

What if the two wives are understanding and not troublesome.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Don't be fooled thinking 2 wives will bring 2 troubles...that's BS. A real man knows how to keep all her women in check! I have 3 wives and I rule my home with iron fist - You cause trouble, you are out! It's all about the man.
Moreover, I will rather suck 6 Booobies and f**k 3 kpetues at the same time. It's more fun than the traditional 2 boobies and 1 kpetus. Also I lf one is on her period, it should not delay action in any form. It's even better to share the 6 kids among them at 2 , 2 , 2 each. This also fosters competition and amazing family. Be man enough to search far and wide and Collate the women that will be ready to cooperate with you on this. Also, please take good care of them and their kids. That's the most important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by deeptechcool(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
*WHO BENEFITS MORE FROM SINGLE MARRIAGES* ❓

Here's a 72 years old pensioner, who had worked all his life to raise his kids.

*He deprived himself of life's pleasures to pay expensive school fees and living expenses for his kids both at home n abroad*

They are now well-off across the world, *but his wife, a 65 yrs old, has relocated to live with her kids abroad,* on the excuse of taking care of the their grandchildren.

He's alone back at home, *while his children only calls him to say hello and send money for his upkeep.*

He now has to start life all over as a bachelor, not minding his state of health, battling with high blood pressure and other old age ailments.

But the question is: How long more would he survive alone?

But this is the reality for most working class monogamous men.

Their old age is usually lonely and in many cases, Sad.

Try as you may, women love their kids more than their husbands, no matter how good the man is. The older he gets, the less use they have for him.

Tell me then, what do men benefit from marriage?

Men sacrifice so much but get little recognition for the hard work, rather the woman reaps all the benefits as the kids are often closer and more affectionate towards her when she becomes old.

Men, a word is enough for the wise, plan and take very good care of urself while working n plan for ur future.

No matter how caring you are as a husband and father, 97% of these women love their children and abandoned you when they are needed most.

Moreso, death of Spouses is another case .

*copied*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by mukthar2000(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Having two wife or more gives long life and prevent you from any immortal act fornication, in case one of the wife is on mensural period or having new baby u can easily switch to the second wife instead of hunting for ladies .

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Itisallright: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
The ways of our forefathers is the way of nature and by extension way of God. Western civilization believes in creating rules different from natural law of existence hence the introduction of monogamy. It has created an unbalanced dysfunctional society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by neonly: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
OP pls wait till you marry them come back and repeat the question
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by MadamExcellency: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
For polygamy to work, two or more women should find a man they love and trust and the man also love and trust them and enter into the binding union of inseparable matrimony. They all should vow never to hurt each other for better, for worse until death part three, four, etc of them as the case may be.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by casualobserver: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Normally i like the idea of polygamy but on second thought, what are the reason for engaging in polygamy? because
1. The target is to born 2 to 6 children'' and i think one woman can born such amount of children except life circumstances.
* And i don't think sex is am enough reason to take another wife, except your present woman is giving a tough time for D sex
Pls experience elders in the house what are the benefits of polygamy when somebody has an understanding woman.
Pls is for men''

The benefit in polygamy is for women who would otherwise be single and their children that would have been bastards or raised in single mother homes. Our brainwashed women would rather be baby mamas and side chicks praying for the monogamous husband that will never come.

We men will continue to help misguided womenfolk to promote monogamy so we can have all the benefits of polygamy without the commitment.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by AnI77: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
For those who can afford to pay its costs, polygamy is an excellent opportunity to have fun, such as having a party, foursome, etc, and doing so legitimately. The more people involved the merrier. Can you beat that? I bet not! My advice though is that you should not venture into this type of marriage if all the people that are to be involved cannot agree to satisfy the conditions required for these fantasies, and you lack the financial capacity to pay for all its costs and outcomes.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin

Is this a reasonable answer?

donbenie:
Eating the same soup every day, for the rest of your life is challenging..
That's why I laugh when women claim men are cheats..
It is in the very nature of a man to spread his seeds,any book or religion that tries to convince you otherwise is only trying to control your natural impulses.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by SmartPolician: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
So that more women can have husbands
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by DKM123: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
We need it to display our poor self esteem, cos honestly, we men no too get sense laidat. Na only mumu ego full our head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by maduxs: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Pls is for men''
when the first didn't give birth you go for second one if you are not the fault of childlessness

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by HAH: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is a solution to nagging wife, as competition brings out best in anything, more so man is naturally polygamous.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Bfly: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
it is an honour among men to own an harem.
Not necessarily engaging 'em in sex.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Zico5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Though polygamy is evil on it's own but if u can't control urself when it comes to sex, kindly marry two wives. One woman will victimise ur life and make u miserable sexually. That's the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by NaBanga: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Polygamy has very little benefit in modern times. For the man saying it's due to sex, ask any polygamous man. Once you start sleeping with women, they will all have the same period. You can't even sleep with them separately, because their monthly will synchronize. Polygamy has no benefit unless it is a poor woman who needs a wealthy man.
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Mosba: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sexual satisfaction,
To control a stubborn first wife,
Trying to have male children
Sunah Anabi or

Looking for bekun bekun after belle full
Yeah not limited to the above though. Even as a man I can't predict fellow men at times if not how can you explain a man marrying just one wife despite being very rich and as a muslim o?
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by Omoawoke: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
talented321:
Pls is for men''

They come in different shapes and sizes. Why do you buy one car and want another if the car can fulfill your needs of mobility. Why will you buy Lexus and be eying Benz, why will you have Benz and start eying BMW? You get the car and want the SUV then want a Masarati
They come tall, big ass, big front, yellow skin, dark skin… you will now jam half caste.
If it’s possible to marry all of them, I will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by DAVIDMOE(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
You don't support polygamy but you will support someone who divorce more than 4 times. What is now the difference?
Whiteman told you to avoid polygamy, but don't find problem with men who change wife a thousand times.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by JMANbt: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? by yinkeys(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Only a rich Muslim man is allowed to be polygamous because he has the means and his religion permits him.
A rich African can opt for this if he wishes to
It is African
Islam is a foreign Arab religion spread via violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.