Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger (21603 Views)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Gratefullheart: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil
igbos are slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by georgeakins: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
And they are the commander in chief of the Nigerian state?. Are you mentally unstabled that you fail to understand that the security of lives and properties are in the hands of the government?

Dey fool yourselves!

Your commander in chief is Simon Ekpa
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2023
nigeria fighting on the side of france....

abomination....

tufia....
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by BlackRains: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Owochogod:
Yoruba president gives d order to attack, Nigeria army start to attack Niger territory,Niger Army in return start to attack Hausa states sharing boarder with them, The Hausa tribe now understand that the satanic call by the agbado high priest is to destroy their lands,Hausa tribe in return start to attack the Yorubas people and their lands.At the end of it all yoruba are conquered and chase away to Benin republic.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by ggood: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2023
kiss[qaa22àwàa were wwàa2a22waeawàuote author=hammerT post=125001599]IGBO PEOPLE ARE IN SOUTH SUDAN[/quote]
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2023
HBB1:

Nobody will feel anything!

That's the truth. The onus is on our people to begin learn trading in all areas now, if we don't want to be going to onitsha to buy parts and materials at exorbitant costs with customs taxes.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2023
They are exploiting them and using Niger to traffic drugs.
Kazeem47:
So they want to develop the poverty ridden Niger too?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by MICVOCT(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2023
What type of camera <cover> is this?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Segzy19: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2023
So you don't know that something keeps chasing them away from their homes. They runaway from home as far as Sudan, Niger, Cambodia, Afghanistan,Yemen etc. Home is uninhabitable for them....

Iamcrazy:
Igbos in NIGER grin
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Alliswell248: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

As long as nobody claims that Niger is No man's land

Give them a little time.....they would claim Niger is a no man's land, chest beating that they stopped Tinubu from invading Niger.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by 90dbest: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Don't mind them.they met their match in ekpa,and thats why they have been lamenting about the sit at home more than Igbo they claim it is hurting.
Generalmystic:
I wonder who's una brother. For all intent and purpose, I am not Igbo, but I will always speak truth irrespective of whose ox is gored.

The call for independence is not equal to the call for war.

KANU was famous with his "Referendum mantra" which you guys always chide him with, "no lefelendum no erection".

Ikpa on the under hand is doing what I would tag a reactionary gorilla war, which I'm meant to understand to be, "well since Kanu who's preaching referendum, isn't taken serious, I wouldn't tow that lane anymore".
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by BiafraAburi: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?
Go and test real war for the first time in your miserable life, you agbado gra-gra miscreant. Niger republic is not Biafran villages where you cowardly go to kill unarmed innocent civilians. Simon Ekpa will be the end of your cesspit very soon.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by HBB1(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's the truth. The onus is on our people to begin learn trading in all areas now, if we don't want to be going to onitsha to buy parts and materials at exorbitant costs with customs taxes.

Someone else will pick up the trade.

It is not that hard.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Go and test real war for the first time in your miserable life, you agbado gra-gra miscreant. Niger republic is not Biafran villages where you cowardly go to kill unarmed innocent civilians. Simon Ekpa will be the end of your cesspit very soon.

Go get boiled Dogonyaro ,Pawpaw and Moringa leaf Water with sliced red Onions and Alligator pepper inside
Take a glass in the morning and another before you Sleep

You will recover
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2023
tsdarkside:
nigeria fighting on the side of france....

abomination....

tufia....

France supported Biafra
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:

The Ijebu,Ijesa, Igbomina , Ogbomosho and Ibadan will take it up

They were already Traders before the Katakata of the Civil War burst

If you go to Ghana and the Ivory coast you will find the Ogbomosho and the Igbomina People still trading there
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Give them a little time.....they would claim Niger is a no man's land, chest beating that they stopped Tinubu from invading Niger.

They don't understand that things Changed the moment Putin and France got interested in exporting their NATO war to Niger
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Laple0541(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
hatefilled soul

The truth is always bitter to you developers
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by BiafraAburi: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Go get boiled Dogonyaro ,Pawpaw and Moringa leaf Water with sliced red Onions and Alligator pepper inside
Take a glass in the morning and another before you Sleep

You will recover
Coward. 50 million of you agbado youths are being presently recruited for war in niger republic. No gra gra trademark and later backing off oo!! Infarct let me go back to sleep as IBB advised.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Wizardslayer: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
spencekat:
They are everywhere o
Americans, British and many foreign nationals has advised their citizens to stay away from Niger. But Igbos are not afraid of death.

After God created Igbos he forgot to implant fear inside their brain.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by BiafraAburi: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

If you go to Ghana and the Ivory coast you will find the Ogbomosho and the Igbomina People still trading there
Trading on what? Anything more than agbo?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Abufo: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?

na your homeland?......oga amebo! always putting yout protuberant lips in other poeples business! busy bodi!! In your small mind ,you must be wondering how can these people be so stubborn and recalcitrant! go and tell your lawless nation to release Nnamdi Kanu ,that a court has freed! When he comes out finally,Kanu will go right back to preaching a referendum for the exit of BIAFRA.................the right for self determination is in YOUR country's laws....you ignorant caveman!!!............this is a fundamental right that every law officer should know but you wicked souls laughed and cheered on as government security agents summarily executed unarmed Biafra agitators....................the rubicon has been crossed.....Nigeria MUST be forced to respect All Her Laws.........including the right to LIFE and FREE EXPRESSION....IPOB is fighting for that today, when a good government signs off on that and concedes to implementing all her laws....na same you who go enjoy am................somebody has to check the excesses of these dummies in government......IPOB will provide that heat especially in the even more lawless southeast!
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

that would be nice then
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Goodlady(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
No Sir. More like asking did Nigerian economic nosedives began under Tinubu.

The truth is all over the world, those campaigning to assume office campaigns to solve the present and future problems of their countries.

Tinubu campaigned to solve Nigerian problems, which includes the disruption in SE.
If he's not solving it, he's a total and colossal failure of a man.
Firstly, you are chatting a man. Secondly, give Tinubu time
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by mdimefields: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
How do you know they are only ibo? angry

Why do the Yoruba on this forum constantly attack these people?

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorubas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!
angry

Tell us how you know those people are only iboz? I have been to Niger before and I met mostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes Seun why is wrong with your mods?

And a mod pushed this tribalizing nonsense to front page ?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post and thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi and it is getting out of hand .

If others won't speak up I will!!

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care! The yoruba tribe is getting out of hand !

Imagine this rubbish angry
They are the worst tribalist I have seen on the face of the earth. I marveled at their dispositional hate on Igbos. It will be for a time anyway, because nothing last forever.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Wizardslayer: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Igbos dey Niger too? Omo this people dey everywhere grin
The British knows the secret.

If a credible and transparent census is conducted, Hmmm.

So many hidden secrets that if exposed. Casala go burst.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by mdimefields: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
This ibo animals should be the reason niger should be bombed
This is a Yoruba man mindset towards the average Igbo, despicable hate. The funny thing is the more they hate, the more they sink the country backed with bigotry. This fool here may fall into the categories of Nigerians that hunger is dealing with, as the dollar to naira keep rising. He may not even afford a 100 dollar at the moment, but his problem is Igbos. lol.
Oga, nobody is holding your president from bombing Niger. Make sure you enlist to fight in the front. Foolish Yoruba racist imp
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by bitbillionaire: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Dear indigbos in Niger, it's nice to know you love your country of residence and want peace to reign. But unfortunately, the issue at stake here is far beyond your personal interest.

It is democracy in Africa that is at stake here. A wise man once said that the worse form of democracy is still far better than even the most benevolent military dictatorship. And he was right.

Democracy is the only system of government that can protect your right and dignity as a human being. It is only in a democracy that you can experience genuine freedom. Only democracy can guarantee true stability and progress.

No circumstance must be allowed to justify military coup. If we allow that, any power hungry military officer can cook up any excuse any time and use it as a reason for coup thereby causing serious instability in the land that will in turn hamper economic progress of the nation.

The coup in Niger must not be allowed to stand. I am with Tinubu, ECOWAS and all lovers of democracy on this. Allowing it to stand would be an encouragement to other would-be coup plotters in African and that will drag Africa many years backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Thastie(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Great one.
I dedicate “Obodo” by Mr. Raw feat. Klint Da Drunk to them. Great jam!
Was thinking of this song yesterday. Had to Google the lyrics “Obodo well Welu o😂😂”
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by plaindealer: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2023
tiger28:
Wetin concern us with Biafrans

Refugees fighting for another Refugees!

Me sef dey wonder o..

Wetin concern is with displaced Biafra sit-at-home refugees.?

Just last month before this started, the same biafra refugees were cursing, abusing and trashing Niger, but they are silently trooping to Niger to seek refuge, now, they are begging for peace, they are now Niger's number one supporters..

These biafrans are just too aimless, comical, and ridiculous, they have zero sense of identity, self-worth and belonging.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation

Then they are fighting the wrong battle

Their home Region has been set ablaze by Simon Ekpa

He has locked up their people in their houses

Ordinary Onitsha Market they dare not go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.