Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger (21606 Views)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Trading on what? Anything more than agbo?

For Starters your People despite all their Trading ability and Prowess hardly ever Trade Agricultural Products and foodstuffs which is essential for National Survival or things that bring in Substantial Foreign Exchange

Palm Oil ,Cassava, Cashew Nut ,Cocoa have a huge international export Market

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Kog45(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
How do you know they are only ibo? angry

Why do the Yoruba on this forum constantly attack these people?

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorubas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!
angry

Tell us how you know those people are only iboz? I have been to Niger before and I met mostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes Seun why is wrong with your mods?

And a mod pushed this tribalizing nonsense to front page ?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post and thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi and it is getting out of hand .

If others won't speak up I will!!

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care! The yoruba tribe is getting out of hand !

Imagine this rubbish angry
The headlines said Igbo people.Pls attack the OP who is trying to be sensational and capitalizing on tribal social media war.Pls dig the OP out and know where he comes from then you channel your opinion at the right direction.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Coward. 50 million of you agbado youths are being presently recruited for war in niger republic. No gra gra trademark and later backing off oo!! Infarct let me go back to sleep as IBB advised.

Ask IBB who made sure he gave up Power

They saw the back of Abacha too

Ojukwu confessed that Awolowo Policies gave him the biggest headache during the War

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Carot:
ofe nmanu gal. Cum here let me bang you dirty
bang me dirty you don't have what it takes go and sit down apu eaters
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Wizardslayer: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Any day these people break away from Nigeria, the entire continent will feel it. They're everywhere.

Sadly, my people are just envying them for nothing, instead of learning from their business prowess so they too can fill the vacuum after they leave...cos leaving is inevitable. Any doubting Thomas should
note today's date.

They're the most travelled of all tribes in Africa
My guy, are you trying to wake them up. Allow them to continue enjoying their sleeping in peace
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:

Are you an iliterate?
it shows you are
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Exceed15: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil

Yea u can say that again. If democratic rule favoured the people the military wouldn't have taken over.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Darkjudge24: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorubas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!
angry

Tell us how you know those people are only iboz? I have been to Niger before and I met mostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes Seun why is wrong with your mods?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post and thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi and it is getting out of hand .

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care! The yoruba tribe is getting out of hand !

my brother this tribal war was started by the south easterners, I am from Delta and i have a lot of them as friends and i tell u for free, they brag too much they feel superior than every other tribe and this last election brought out the worse of their character,so i don't pity them
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by yarimo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

What do you own on this earth as a human being ?
robbery and kidnapping alert

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by ImperialYoruba: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
I can bet my @ss these people are in Saudi Arabia. grin
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Soulsymbol99: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wizardslayer:

The British knows the secret.

If a credible and transparent census is conducted, Hmmm.

So many hidden secrets that if exposed. Casala go burst.

E no better d tin burst make everywhere scatter once make we knw the way forward
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Meteng: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?
cheesy
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by moneyissweet(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dem no born tinubu well to send military to niger
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by gaskiyamagana: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil
STOLEN MANDATE WAILERS in diaspora.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
moneyissweet:
Dem no born tinubu well to send military to niger
Chest beater sighted.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by moneyissweet(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yes, I dey beat my chest.

Let him try it Niger.

You think say na to bribe Inec chairman and Nigeria judiciary.

I repeat, Dem no born am well.

gaskiyamagana:

Chest beater sighted.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by gaskiyamagana: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation
Within three months after six years of JONATHAN'S OIL MONEY MONUMENTAL MISAPPROPRIATION and eight years of BUHARI'S BORROW - BORROW GOVT?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Dawn91(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Darkjudge24:
my brother this tribal war was started by the south easterners, I am from Delta and i have a lot of them as friends and i tell u for free, they brag too much they feel superior than every other tribe and this last election brought out the worse of their character,so i don't pity them

Oga get away with your tribalism. I am sure you are Yoruba. It is always easy to spot the stupidity in your comments

No Niger deltan reasons this way . We speak truth when we see it . On this forum the Yoruba are too tribalitic

Ozowor
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by tyinfinity: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igbo in Somalia are more than in Niger
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by frankson1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?

Who knows if they return to cause chaos in SE after receiving training from terrorists in that country otherwise, what are they doing in Niger Republic undecided

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Omoawoke: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

There are no Igbo refugees anywhere in the world. Some of your people are in Benin and your forests are occupied, you are surrounded.

Yorubas in Benins are not migrants

That’s their ancestral land

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Omoawoke: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Developers are like MTN they're everywhere developing...

When they wake up everyday, the first word out of their mouth is ‘we must go round all the corners of the world and develop them’
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by okoroemeka(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
hammerT:
IGBO PEOPLE ARE IN SOUTH SUDAN
I marvel at the extent my Igbo brothers and sisters are willing to go for economic freedom and emacipation,I am strongly suspecting that Antarctica will be the only continent or country you cannot find an Igbo person,even at that I am still skeptical because their are explorers and scientists there,somebody must sell supplies to them,so it is possible an Igbo trader might have a business there,progress,hardwork and entrepreneurship is our motto.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by saintrow1: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
They have the time to gather themselves to call for peace for another country because they want to show eye service to the northern Nigerians hoping that they will support eboe candidate during elections, but in SE they prefer sit at home and not exercise the same energy to bring peace to the SE. Eboes and foolishness, smh.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by moneyissweet(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why don't you start the red oil and garri business so that food go full everywhere

Christistruth03:

For Starters your People despite all their Trading ability and Prowess hardly ever Trade Agricultural Products and foodstuffs which is essential for National Survival or things that bring in Substantial Foreign Exchange

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by saintrow1: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Eboes are only good at selling imported finished sub-standard goods into nigeria, pollution the environment, destroying naira and making ppl jobless by suppressing the domestic manufacturing sector. Selling used clothes, spare parts, trafficking drugs and harvesting human organs. They are extremely lazy to venture into commercial agric and manufacture things from scratch. That is why they prefer PDP not APC. PDP prefers to import everything into the country and make ppl jobless.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Christistruth03: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
moneyissweet:
Why don't you start the red oil and garri business so that food go full everywhere

My People have

That is why I know

All Glory be to God Almighty
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Kevineleven(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJoCwIqmBo

⭕ There has been anxiety in Nigerian communities bordering the Republic of Niger, that is in the Northern region where about seven states border the country.

Nigerians of Southeast extraction who live in the Niger Republic have protested against the proposed military action against coup leaders in Niger by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) led by Nigerian President Bola Tinubu.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/08/igbos-niger-republic-protest-against-proposed-military-action-tinubu-led-ecowas

Ibos the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria, it will never be well with anyone that brought violence in ibo land.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Great one.
I dedicate “Obodo” by Mr. Raw feat. Klint Da Drunk to them. Great jam!

Boss, U don old o

This song comot for 2005
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by netmillionaires(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
You are an hypocrite. You started your statement with "How do you know yhey are only Igbo" but went ahead to do the same by stating that the commenters are of the yoruba. How do you know they are yoruba? Did you know them personally?

Dawn91:

angry

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Dawn91(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
netmillionaires:

You are an hypocrite. You started your statement with "How do you know yhey are only Igbo" but went ahead to do the same by stating that the commenters are of the yoruba. How do you know they are yoruba? Did you know them personally?

Bros on all socialedia where Nigerians aggregate from quota Reddit X Facebook.etx

Open a topic titled which tribe is the most tribalitic in Nigeria 99.0% will say the same thing, Yoruba.

I didn't say this or create this notion, the Yorubas did themselves.

See even I as a Bini man who has lived and experienced over 5 different countries and over 12 different states in 9ja have never met a more tribalitic people like the Yorubas.

This isn't hate is facts only.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Oluwaseunomo: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
mdimefields:

This is a Yoruba man mindset towards the average Igbo, despicable hate. The funny thing is the more they hate, the more they sink the country backed with bigotry. This fool here may fall into the categories of Nigerians that hunger is dealing with, as the dollar to naira keep rising. He may not even afford a 100 dollar at the moment, but his problem is Igbos. lol.
Oga, nobody is holding your president from bombing Niger. Make sure you enlist to fight in the front. Foolish Yoruba racist imp
Thank you okoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos / Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.