Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger (21608 Views)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
There will not be a war... The Nigerian army is not equipped to fight several wars on several fronts.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Owochogod: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Yoruba president gives d order to attack, Nigeria army start to attack Niger territory,Niger Army in return start to attack Hausa states sharing boarder with them, The Hausa tribe now understand that the satanic call by the agbado high priest is to destroy their lands,Hausa tribe in return start to attack the Yorubas people and their lands.At the end of it all yoruba are conquered and chase away to Benin republic.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Godspeed0: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Can you now see Igbo and Fulani are one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by MySolace: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Kazeem47:
So they want to develop the poverty ridden Niger too?
Which one is poverty ridden?? Niger and North no b same? Wots different between Niger and Nigeria as a whole if not population?
Abi millionaires and billionaires no dey North?
Money dey Niger in case u don't know...
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?

Shut up, we are talking up and you are talking down,
Stop eating Agbado it's making you develop dementia, one of the early symptoms is deviating.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Jnana19(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
He isnt the ibgos feel entitiled for nuffin trying to occupy where they dont own with their fraudulent act,going to the nigerian embassy in niger to say no to war for rheir own benefit ,why not come back home and remain safe as the land does not belong to u,instead of supporting rhe coup plotters so they dont extradict them from stealing and benefiting from them
Generalmystic:
you are filled with hate. Cure yourself of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by wrongman665(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil
no, hate this kind of disrespect from niger, i suggest nigeria should get her citizen out of that country and start the war, i hate nonsens. Nigeria is the one feeding niger for centuries.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by slowice(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
We are businesses people and war destroys business.

No Igbo man wants war unless when pushed to the wall.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by nakaman: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2023
All those who have nothing to lose want war
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
OMO,tell me the country in this globe wey Igbos no dey! Wise men from the East,I twale for una

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
wrongman665:
no, hate this kind of disrespect from niger, i suggest nigeria should get her citizen out of that country and start the war, i hate nonsens. Nigeria is the one feeding niger for centuries.
Why do you want fellow black Africans die unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
So many Agbado munching haters on this forum. Very jealous clueless people.

When you are better than them they will be angry.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by VEHINTOLAR: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Confused set of people ! Your people back home in Nigeria are praying for the exact opposite of what you guys in Niger are protesting against ! You guys should stop confusing your amadioha ancestors nah ! Some of these your empty - chest - beating fools even threatened to join the Nigerien Army and fight against Nigeria in the event of a full blown war between the two nations ! May God save Nigeria from these enemies within !

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by georgeakins: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil

Foolish people!
Their home is a war zone.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Procarpenter: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2023
We want peace…. If you sabi war you won’t pray for it… have mercy on us ohh lord…
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by franchasofficia: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Forget Nigeria's fake population census, if a free, fair census is carried out in Nigeria, you will find out that Igbo and Hausa are the most populated tribes in Nigeria.

There is no country on earth that you won't find Igbos in large number, and in every region or state in Nigeria you go to, after the indigenes of that state, Igbos are usually the second most populated tribe after the indigenes of that state.

Igbo eshika

Igbo di egwu

Igbo amaka

Kai, my people, my people, neglect them at your own peril.

If not for some few inconsequential, foolish Igbo saboteurs like MaziSimonEkpa them no born our enemies well in Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Jnana19:
He isnt the ibgos feel entitiled for nuffin trying to occupy where they dont own with their fraudulent act,going to the nigerian embassy in niger to say no to war for rheir own benefit ,why not come back home and remain safe as the land does not belong to u,instead of supporting rhe coup plotters so they dont extradict them from stealing and benefiting from them
So because They said no war instead use diplomacy, that's why they are trying to "Occupy where they don't own fraudulently"?. Wow, just wow. You guys are irredeemable. How about Northerners saying no war but dialogue, what do you have to say?.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Goodlady(f): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by georgeakins: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
So many Agbado munching haters on this forum. Very jealous clueless people.

Ibos turned their region to war zone, but want peace in far away Niger.
Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Goodlady(f): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation
Did disruption of southeast began under Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Soulsymbol99: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Igbos dey Niger too? Omo this people dey everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Morbeta11(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Kazeem47:
So they want to develop the poverty ridden Niger too?
Kazeem please go eat bread and stew, your opinion is not needed here.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by SeeThisLoser: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos turned their region to war zone, but want peace in far away Niger.
Yeye people!

War Zone for where ?? grin grin
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Jostoman: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
you are filled with hate. Cure yourself of it
this one own no get cure at all.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by wrongman665(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
Why do you want fellow black Africans die unnecessarily
simple. Why are they challanging Nigeria?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Eriokanmi: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Any day these people break away from Nigeria, the entire continent will feel it. They're everywhere.

Sadly, my people are just envying them for nothing, instead of learning from their business prowess so they too can fill the vacuum after they leave...cos leaving is inevitable. Any doubting Thomas should
note today's date.

They're the most travelled of all tribes in Africa

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Smartguru1: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2023
What is Home Automation?

Home automation is one of several areas of the IOT (internet of things), and is often called Home IOT.
Home automation or domotics is building automation for a home, called a smart home or smart house. It involves the control and automation of lighting etc –
There are three distinct levels of home automation.

Monitoring
Control
Automation
Monitoring

Monitoring
The ability to view status of systems i.e
What is the temperature?
Is the door locked?
Is The Light on or off

Control
The ability to change the state of a systems i.e
Turn up the heating.
Lock the Door
Turning the light on or off
Automation

The ability to change the state of a system automatically in response to an event. i.e.

Turn on the heating if the outside temperature falls below a certain temperature.
Turn the lights off when no one is a home.

Smart Home System Components

If you consider smart home automation consisting of three layers as shown in the schematic below with devices at the bottom end and networking devices in the middle and control applications at the top:

Click the link below to learn Smart Home Automation for free and become a professional expert
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Weathered: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation
we would have loved to see igbos take a unified stand against the war kanu and ekpa have been drumming in the South East.

What is the use of peace in Niger republic when theirs war at home?

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Ajsmart(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Sad but true🙁

litigator:
Too late. France has started the Angola 80's and Sudan 2022 playbook. Civil war is coming. It's just a matter of time.

The 6 sisters will adequately fund the rabel group like they did in Angola, Libya and now in Sudan. It will allow them exchange weapon and dollars for raw materials.

And this kinda war seldom ends. Ask boko haram.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2023
wrongman665:
simple. Why are they challanging Nigeria?
So because they challenged Nigeria they must be killed?. Most of you guys appears demented in your ethnic and hate driven chauvinism.

Respect Nigeriens sovereignty

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Mummyfour(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
How do you know they are only ibo? angry

Why do the Yoruba on this forum constantly attack these people?

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorunas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!?
angry

Tell us how you know those people are iboz? I have been t Niger before and I met .ostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one?

And a mod pushed this tribalizing nonsense to front page ?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post an thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi it is getting out of hand .

I'd others won't speak up I will!!

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care your tribe is getting out of hand !

Imagine this rubbish
God bless you real good for this. I wonder how we lost our sense of humanity as a people.
I also wonder that these tribalistic are so daft to realize that our useless politicians divide us along tribal and religious lines, but gather themselves together and share the money irrespective of their own tribe and religion.

NNairaland and the tribalistic ignoramuses
are irredeemable. It's so bad that anyone that supports the igbos even if he is from another tribe is either viewed as an ipob or a bastard of his tribe.

In this 21st century, we are like this?.
In our own country?.
So racist?.

Yet we complain of xenophobic attacks from other countries?.
It was here on nairaland that I realized this high level tribalism and I must say that for everyone that hates their fellow human being because of tribal sentiments will be visited by karma, irrespective of his / her tribe.

How do people's conscience not prick them when they curse other tribes and people?

Funny enough when time for help comes, it is those same tribe the curse that comes to assist them.

It's a terrible situation we find ourselves.
The woman that shocks me is even some obvious women here doing same.
I just tire

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Jostoman:
this one own no get cure at all.
That's terrible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe / Buhari And Dogara At Defence College Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.