Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger (21616 Views)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by mekuso89(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
How do you know they are only ibo? angry

Why do the Yoruba on this forum constantly attack these people?

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorubas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!

Tell us how you know those people are only iboz? I have been to Niger before and I met mostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes Seun why is wrong with your mods?

And a mod pushed this tribalizing nonsense to front page ?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post and thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi and it is getting out of hand .

If others won't speak up I will!!

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care! The yoruba tribe is getting out of hand !

Imagine this rubbish angry
Am very scared of yorubas these days because of this hate thing
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by mekuso89(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jnana19:
He isnt the ibgos feel entitiled for nuffin trying to occupy where they dont own with their fraudulent act,going to the nigerian embassy in niger to say no to war for rheir own benefit ,why not come back home and remain safe as the land does not belong to u,instead of supporting rhe coup plotters so they dont extradict them from stealing and benefiting from them
My God, I spit on your hate
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Regie2bless: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJoCwIqmBo

⭕ There has been anxiety in Nigerian communities bordering the Republic of Niger, that is in the Northern region where about seven states border the country.

Nigerians of Southeast extraction who live in the Niger Republic have protested against the proposed military action against coup leaders in Niger by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) led by Nigerian President Bola Tinubu.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/08/igbos-niger-republic-protest-against-proposed-military-action-tinubu-led-ecowas
igbos too like anyhow waka, which one be Niger republic again? Wait o, are they looking for greener pasture in Niger republic? Is Afghanistan not better than Niger? Abi igbos Don turn nomadic people? Which business are they doing there dat can't be done in Enugu, imo, Abia, Ebonyi even lagos.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Alpharey: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
yarimo:
Niger republic must be on alert with them, before they claim Niger republic belongs to them

So Yoruba people of Ilorin and Kwara state were not on alert when Fulanis were occupying their space from the north. Chaaiii, what a lesson
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Scamburster(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorubas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!

Tell us how you know those people are only iboz? I have been to Niger before and I met mostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes Seun why is wrong with your mods?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post and thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi and it is getting out of hand .

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care! The yoruba tribe is getting out of hand !

God bless you, time is fast approaching.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by DCGUY: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by HRMK: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
hahaha.....igbos again!is niger not also a #nomansland just like lagos and all other cities in nigeria?NAWA!!
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by lailo: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation
Can't they protest in Nigeria too?against insurgency in their own land but they can protest in other country? Abi Niger doesn't have a government too whose job is to protect the people? The difference is that they support the unrest in their own region and protest against similar in foreign land. Wonder shall never end grin
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
lailo:

Can't they protest in Nigeria too?against insurgency in their own land but they can protest in other country? Abi Niger doesn't have a government too whose job is to protect the people? The difference is that they support the unrest in their own region and protest against similar in foreign land. Wonder shall never end grin
The government sponsored insurgence or what?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by AfonjaPriest: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:

Did you go there and interview them one by one to check their tribes?!!!!!
Seun why is wrong with your mods?

Ogbeni, don't mind them. Tribalism is the absence of humanity. It is in their DNA, and without it, they will cease to exist.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by gaskiyamagana: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
moneyissweet:
Yes, I dey beat my chest.

Let him try it Niger.

You think say na to bribe Inec chairman and Nigeria judiciary.

I repeat, Dem no born am well.

You are saying you are ready for proxy Biafla war in Niger against Nigeria? Tinubu will teach you more lessons than that of Awolowo of 1967-1970.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by moneyissweet(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2023
He should go.to niger and teach them a lesson there.

The last time I checked, Nigeria lifespan is 60 to 65 years and you know how old the drug cartel that will teach Biafra a lesson is .

No matter how hard Nigeria will be, igboman will never feel the pain.

igboman have not rule Nigeria for over 60 years but we are the most relaxed,comfortable and happiest tribe in Africa.

One thing I want to assure you is that Nigeria will never know peace as long as you continue hating and rubbishing the igbo nation

gaskiyamagana:

You are saying you are ready for proxy Biafla war in Niger against Nigeria? Tinubu will teach you more lessons than that of Awolowo of 1967-1970.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Carot: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
bang me dirty you don't have what it takes go and sit down apu eaters
I've been thinking. Me and you, let me make babies for the sake of the yoruba and ibo people
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by lailo: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Generalmystic:
The government sponsored insurgence or what?
Why are u people this worse Habba. You ain't gonna take responsibility for anything Government sponsoring insurgency in ur region? For what? Is it for the resources in your region? FG is the one who brought up Kanu, Ekpa, Emma powerful, who raised militia killing their own people who didn't buy into their Biafra agenda
You guys are pathetic and I spit on your whole tribe tongue

Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market