Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. (5333 Views)

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Hamxas: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Mumu they desive ur self let me let u know as a result of d senseless approach by d leader of agbado movement prices of both local and foreign rice just increased also d prices of milk which is being imported also increased also cooking oil increased and also a 100kg of agbado is now 60k when we say stop this initial gra gra wuna no hear word more prices of food stuff to increase in coming days
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2023
allthingsgood:

Your comment is vile and disgusting. I dislike unpatriotic people. You cone online to type rubbish about your country but still pray the land favours you. I spit!
You should be spitting on that your big brainless cone head . What exactly is there to make you feel patriotic for this county? Or by "patriotic" you mean supporting illegitimate and wicked rulers because of tribalism and personal gain? I give you a heavy e-knock on that thing you call a head.

1 Like

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Kalakulu: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2023
"Niger surrendered"

And then he goes on to write a bunch of puerile trash and agbado-induced opinionated nonsense that have no trajectory of fact; currently the junta government are ariol very in power and don't look to be backing down, so where's the surrender? Has the Nigerien junta government sent any diplomatic envoys to consult with Ebola? imagine drawing your idiotic conclusions on what transpired in Niger republic from photo ops just to appease your delusions. Even from the photos alone with Sanusi, the Nigerien General looks rather unfazed and stoic.

This Ebola robots are the most stupid bunch I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of stupid people grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at this fool that is now even fit to lead LASTMA in Lagos or KAROTA in Kano.

They should have sent the DG of NYSC to receive this fool. Afterall, Nigeria has more Youth Corpers than Niger has soldiers.
Even Air Peace has 2x more aircraft than the entire Nigerien Airforce. Nonsense.

Wike should have been sent to receive this fool make Wike blast am for TV.

We are just taking it easy with them, Niger is really our little brother...but you are right about Wike, the president should have sent Wike to deal with the junta clown.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
You should be spitting on that your big brainless cone head . What exactly is there to make you feel patriotic for this county? Or by "patriotic" you mean supporting illegitimate and wicked rulers because of tribalism and personal gain? I give you a heavy e-knock on that thing you call a head.

Patriotism is for Nigerians, not for biafra ipob abd ESN terorirsts and anti Nigerian elements.

We know you people hate Nigeria with every fibre of your being and you've been proving it since before 1960 and you won't hesitate to dance and eat with the devil and even build a house for the devil just to show the devil how much you hate Nigeria.

Nothing spoil, we know you...When was the last time your evil and unpatriotic ways stoped Nigeria?

Ma you dey sit at home like slaves under terrorist control grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by MonthlySalary: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Are you not wondering why your agbado munching propaganda comrades are not trooping into this thread to assist you with the propaganda? They might have seen you as a dolt.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
The great Jagaban of Africa..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Patriotism is for Nigerians, not for biafra ipob abd ESN terorirsts and anti Nigerian elements.

We know you people hate Nigeria with every fibre of your being and you've been proving it since before 1960 and you won't hesitate to dance and eat with the devil and even build a house for the devil just to show the devil how much you hate Nigeria.

Nothing spoil, we know you...When was the last time your evil and unpatriotic ways stoped Nigeria?

Ma you dey sit at home like slaves under terrorist control grin grin
You're whinning your mouth up and down because of tribalism and what you expect to personally gain from the government; not that you're patriotic or that you truly have any atom of love or loyalty for the country. We all know that. You just want to be left alone to loot and embezzle as much as you want without disturbance. Were you not the same bad side of the coin that nearly destroyed this country during GEJ time as president with your brand of opposition ? Patriotism indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
You're whinning your mouth up and down because of tribalism and what you expect to personally gain from the government; not that you're patriotic or that you truly have any atom of love or loyalty for the country. We all know that. You just want to be left alone to loot and embezzle as much as you want without disturbance. Were you not the same bad side of the coin that nearly destroyed this country during GEJ time as president with your brand of opposition ? Patriotism indeed

ResidentSnitch:
I can imagine millions of Nigerians from across every region and tribe shedding tears of joy the moment Peter Obi is declared winner of the election.

Ndo, I feel your pain...

Pandora cumming to rescue you from Nigeria..

grin grin

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

Ndo, I feel your pain...
Pandora cumming to rescue you from Nigeria..
grin grin
OK
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by flokii: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2023
The first time I saw the coup in Niger republic, I laughed cos I knew it won't stand. It's just too risky to have Military junta in a country like Niger republic that has porus borders with Nigeria.

Nigeria isn't called "giant of Africa" for nothing.. largest gas reserves in the whole of Africa na beans?. We are like Russia of the African continent so no country in Europe will want to get into Nigeria's bad book, not even Russia.

The next thing for ECOWAS to do is to suspend Mali and Burkina Faso from Ecowas, they cease to be member nations of the West African bloc till they return to democratic government. AU too should take same steps to remove the juntas in both countries.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Christistruth03: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

You mean they should have conducted an election overnight and install a civilian president?

You no get sense?

It's a process with planning and consultation, the most important thing at the moment is reducing tension, avoid war and repearing damaged relationships.

I know where you and your kind stand, once again, you people always bet on the wrong horse, you always pick the wrong side and you always bet against Nigeria and end up losing and You've been losing since 1960.

Sad.

They have a such a special gift for Political Miscalculation to the extent that whoever they Support Passionately is definitely about to go down

It is absolutely Wonderful
their Political Miscalculation can be used to predict Political Outcomes by just taking the opposite Position and almost always be right
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Monsignor22: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Until the Nigerien military government send a special envoy to Abuja to sue for peace and hold talks with Ebola...oops Bola...all these epistles na just baseless jaguda rants, speculative and wishful at best...cause the body language of the Nigerien junta government doesn't even suggest they respect Bola Ahmed Tinubu at all, na una dey send diplomats there to negotiate, it should be the other way round if they were truly scared of our noise about economic sanctions and military intervention blah blah blah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Christistruth03: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why is Sanusi dressed like a clown? Only in Nigeria!
Humble how? What you expect him to do?

That is how you end up receiving heavy beating when you go to other parts of the Country to disrespect their leaders

That was how Eze Ndigbo Akure received a heavy beating in the Deji's Palace at Akure some years back

All he had to do was to remove his Crown and show Dejj of Akure i Some Respect and he would have saved himself all the humiliation he went through

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Fifthaout: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Piiiggs are equating ECOWAS to Nigeria/Tinubu angry

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! cheesy
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by AmotekunSW: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2023
a4cube:
" Go and the animals you" what kind of grammar is that?

Ike, go and call the idiots who you call parents animals. Stupid sit at home monkey.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by orisa37: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2023
"EMILOKAN THE VERY MILITANT GENERALISSIMO".
HE IS A NIGERIANIST.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by OfoIgbo: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:
See humble junta leader, no more yanga, no more shakara...

You better go to Abuja and prostrate..

Have they reinstated the deposed president? grin grin grin grin grin

Nearly a week after EBola's deadline on reinstating the deposed president, the junta has not reinstated anybody, instead they went ahead and appointed a prime minister.
EBola has not sent in the military.

The junta leader is even posing with the a former emir that did not attend EBola's inaugauration. The former emir attended LP's Otti's nomination.

Weldone General Tchiani, the castrator of EBola cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by maticar: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Let me just go back to my sleep just as IBB advised.
I don go sleep sef grin grin cheesy cheesy

IBB was right

1 Like

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by maticar: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
flokii:
The first time I saw the coup in Niger republic, I laughed cos I knew it won't stand. It's just too risky to have Military junta in a country like Niger republic that has porus borders with Nigeria.

Nigeria isn't called "giant of Africa" for nothing.. largest gas reserves in the whole of Africa na beans?. We are like Russia of the African continent so no country in Europe will want to get into Nigeria's bad book, not even Russia.

The next thing for ECOWAS to do is to suspend Mali and Burkina Faso from Ecowas, they cease to be member nations of the West African bloc till they return to democratic government. AU too should take same steps to remove the juntas in both countries.
ECOWAS special adviser welldone
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:
Finally, the jungle quickly matured in Niger simply because the junta miscalculated, they overestimated their power, their strength and capacity to swallow fish bone without choking.

You cannot go against Nigeria or openly disrespect Nigeria and get away with it, not in Afrin and definitely not in West Africa.
It didn't take much for Nigeria to slap the junta with crippling sanctions, a border blockade, and a no-fly zone.

Niger depends on big brother Nigeria for economic relevance and we always help and stand by them, but the foolish junta threw all that away when in fact they need supplies that they can no longer get, they need money and aid that they can no longer get, they need food and fuel to run the country and even fight on the battlefield. Imagine landlocked and closed in from all sides, land and in the air with nothing going in, no fuel, no food, no support, nothing.

They are feeling isolated, even by the countries they thought were on their side are not sticking their neck out, including Russia because they all know very well that this is Nigerian's show and play and there's nothing in it for them to anger and go against powerful Nigeria over Niger.

The first sign of surrender was yesterday when they released the president, they let him go unsolicited, and they walk him out with no guns or any physical threat, which was letting the world know that it was all over.

Obviously, the junta saw the writing on the wall and quickly humbled themselves.

A leader must always show strength and always lead and when you leave the war option on the table, they know you are serious.

The next step is the Nigerian peace delegation flying to Abuja to mend fences and relationship with Nigeria.

Nigeria won without firing a bullet.

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Who no go back down?

You cannot survive crippling sanctions especially when you are landlocked and surrounded by the countries enforcing the sanctions.

President Tinubu is a super tactician.

People like u should not be allowed to vote... u should rather be in a mental institution
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

People like u should not be allowed to vote... u should rather be in a mental institution

We allowed you to vote, but you still surrendered yourself and constitutional rights to sit at home riff raf illiterate village terrorists.

Sucks to be you, many of you really need to STFU because you have zero rights and authority to even say anything about voting.

Losers..
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ike, go and call the idiots who you call parents animals. Stupid sit at home monkey.

Ouch!!!

That hurts.. grin grin
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

They have a such a special gift for Political Miscalculation to the extent that whoever they Support Passionately is definitely about to go down

It is absolutely Wonderful
their Political Miscalculation can be used to predict Political Outcomes by just taking the opposite Position and almost always be right

By DNA and by nature, they are predisposed to losing, seems losing is their one and only portion in life so it's understandable why they are always on the wrong side of everything in life.

Look at their SE sit-at-home enclave, it all started because they thought they are hurting Nigeria, now, see, they are being hunted and slaughtered by their own homegrown terrorists, and a whole region is forced to be sit-at-home slaves.

It's really sad.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Tobichimezie: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

By DNA and by nature, they are predisposed to losing, seems losing is their one and only portion in life so it's understandable why they are always on the wrong side of everything in life.

Look at their SE sit-at-home enclave, it all started because they thought they are hurting Nigeria, now, see, they are being hunted and slaughtered by their own homegrown terrorists, and a whole region is forced to be sit-at-home slaves.

It's really sad.
Rants of a dirty pig, stupid yoruba alarmist.

You apes keep gloating over this "sit at home" noise cause it so pleases you disgruntled animals to see the SE in turmoil but I thank God una agenda no dey agend again. The governors of the SE especially the new ones in Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi have effectively dealt with and tamed the sponsored criminals enforcing the sit at home crimes.

Worry more about the poverty, ritual killings and religious fanaticism (like we're seeing with MURIC and yoruba Muslims in ilorin) plaguing your jungle of a region.

Peace has returned to the SE and sit at home is a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by eclecticbaron: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Thats because he probably is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Tobichimezie:

Rants of a dirty pig, stupid yoruba alarmist.

You apes keep gloating over this "sit at home" noise cause it so pleases you disgruntled animals to see the SE in turmoil but I thank God una agenda no dey agend again. The governors of the SE especially the new ones in Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi have effectively dealt with and tamed the sponsored criminals enforcing the sit at home crimes.

Worry more about the poverty, ritual killings and religious fanaticism (like we're seeing with MURIC and yoruba Muslims in ilorin) plaguing your jungle of a region.

Peace has returned to the SE and sit at home is a thing of the past.

2 Things.

Thanks for letting us know that you are sit-at-home slaves under the control of riff-raf illiterate terrorists.

Thanks for letting us know that you now recognized President Tinubu as your president, commander in chief and you need him to rescue you from your own self-inflicted homegrown sit-at-home terrorists.'

Thank you for scoring your own goal.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's never ok to denigrate other people's culture, this is why I don't support people calling obi of onitsha gay or fahghot because of their gay parade headgear and regalia..

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by plaindealer: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Message delivered.

Next is a delegation from Niger to beg and prostrate begore President Tinubu for forgiveness and a face savign way out.

Nigeria is the USA of West Africa, and President Tinubu GCFR is the Biden of West Africa..now you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggest A Possible Solution To The Problem Of Insecurity In Nigeria / Traders Accuse Govt. Of Burning Ketu Market / Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.