Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. (5258 Views)

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by Polchiz(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

A military junta appointing a civilian head of government with a suspended constitution?

What law or constitution is the prime-minister functioning under?

lol...That joke flew over your head, that was the first sign that they are backing down.

You are either an idiot or you are trying so hard to become one.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Kalakulu:
"Niger surrendered"

And then he goes on to write a bunch of puerile trash and agbado-induced opinionated nonsense that have no trajectory of fact; currently the junta government are ariol very in power and don't look to be backing down, so where's the surrender? Has the Nigerien junta government sent any diplomatic envoys to consult with Ebola? imagine drawing your idiotic conclusions on what transpired in Niger republic from photo ops just to appease your delusions. Even from the photos alone with Sanusi, the Nigerien General looks rather unfazed and stoic.

This Ebola robots are the most stupid bunch I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of stupid people grin

They're totally irredeemable. It's such a comic relief watching them disgrace themselves like the op just did.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by madscientist88(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Nigeria and sanction in the same sentence? grin grin grin A cesspit that it's people are in severe hunger crises is sanctioning a more richer country? Wait until Niger republic award the contract of building their dam across their river that supplies water to River niger, and let's see who go beg.
they cant stop the river from flowing as it would flood also dams need momentum to spin turbines ,they may have considered this before now but have statistics which shows they won't be able to generate enough power for the whole nation without a stretch into Nigeria, which makes it a futile attempt in the end,the best option was to depend on Nigeria,also creating hydro electric dams are extremely costly also,the British hold claims to the exploration of the river niger, Nigeria is a British colony save guarding their legacy in africa,i feel bad for niger but there is nothing they can literally do right now, going Spartan isn't always the best decision sometimes, especially with people who outnumber you.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by ChonchaLib: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria's political and military superiority over Niger isn't in question. But this topic is false. The junta literally just formed a new govt. A defiant and disrespectful move.

Issue with Dick-swinging topics like this is that they ignore the realpolitik involved. Niger is a power center onto itself regarding its internal affairs and politics. Turning it into "my Dad can beat ur Dad " talk takes away from the real role Nigeria can play as a guardian of the 'rules' of democracy.

Lamido Sanusi can meet anybody in the region, because of his Tijaniyya leadership credentials. The governing Islamic Councils in Niger and Chad especially are Tijaniyya-led bodies.

Let's see how this game plays out. It's definitely more meaningful than the pro- and anti-Tinubu coloration it has taken on this forum..ppl can't learn anything from such exchanges and gross misinformation.
Re: Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. by commoditiesnig: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
plaindealer:

You mean they should have conducted an election overnight and install a civilian president?

You no get sense?

It's a process with planning and consultation, the most important thing at the moment is reducing tension, avoid war and repearing damaged relationships.
Gbam!
I know where you and your kind stand, once again, you people always bet on the wrong horse, you always pick the wrong side and you always bet against Nigeria and end up losing and You've been losing since 1960.

Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News...inec To Disqualify Willi Obiano From Anambra State Guber / Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.