Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? (11003 Views)

1966 Coup: Why Nigerians unjustly resent the Igbos so much / Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Abagworo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
The reason why Igbos experience open hatred and antagonism is because we invade peoples land.We do that involuntarily as a form of inborn spirit of competition which defers from the culture of majority of other tribes besides say Urhobo or Esan whom I suspect may have Igbo blood.Had the population of Urhobo and Esan been large,they would have been in the same shoes with Igbos.

Several cases of these exist starting from Jaja of Opobo to our invasion of Lagos and Abuja today.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
T8ksy:

@ Bolded,

The genesis of tribalism (in nigeria) goes back to the sudden death of NYM only for zik (Mr. nationalist) and the igbos going on to form NCNC

You also forgot to add how  Zik after Awo dealt with him by stopping him from going to the central legislation manouevered Eyo ita an ibibio then leading the NCNC in the eastern house of assembly out of office which made him him to form UPN;an anti-ibo party.This same zik also orchestrated the creation of mid-west from the western region just to reduce the influence of Awolowo in the region.Zik was a major factor to the growth and spread of tribalism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by volasunkan: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ abagworo,dis ur invasion the0ry is a new  low 4 ibos
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2011

Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Dede1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You also forgot to add how Zik after Awo dealt with him by stopping him from going to the central legislation manouevered Eyo ita an ibibio then leading the NCNC in the eastern house of assembly out of office which made him him to form UPN;an anti-ibo party.This same zik also orchestrated the creation of mid-west from the western region just to reduce the influence of Awolowo in the region.Zik was a major factor to the growth and spread of tribalism in Nigeria.

This is a misguided and deliberate ill-informed tale by the moonlight. Even as a mere told story, this hungry jackass could not get the simplest of the fact correct. Awo and Yoruba carpet-crossers had absolutely nothing to do with an election to the central legislative house. Zik won an election to represent Onicha. I shall not help in educating a mor.on such as you about Eyo Ita saga. You shall remain ignorant on this issue for a while, Agbaya.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by igbo2011(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
alj_harem:

Innoson cars is also meant to be the pride of Nigeria

but guess what ?

PDP because they are working for foreign powers, have successfully kept Innoson cars down for the sole purpose of bribes that they obtain from companies like toyota and co

Innoson cars would have been the major economic break through instead of all this lies Mr president is giving us

Where is your source from about Toyota and Co bribing the leadrs? Is there wikileaks? Because it is probably true. It is basic economics. Innoson might move to Ghana where they might actually help them.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Dede1:

This is a misguided and deliberate ill-informed tale by the moonlight. Even as a mere told story, this hungry jackass could not get the simplest of the fact correct. Awo and Yoruba carpet-crossers had absolutely nothing to do with an election to the central legislative house. Zik won an election to represent Onicha. I shall not help in educating a mor.on such as you about Eyo Ita saga. You shall remain ignorant on this issue for a while, Agbaya.

ZIK won election in Lagos under NCNC in 1952 but he couldn't forge ahead to the federal parliament cuz the yoruba-dominated western house of assembly won't allow an ibo man to represent them.Btw,That eyo ita part seems to point Zik as tribalistic maybe that is why you chose to ignore it !
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by nolongTing: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2011
Abagworo:

The reason why Igbos experience open hatred and antagonism is [size=18pt]because we invade peoples land.We do that involuntarily as a form of inborn spirit of competition [/size]which defers from the culture of majority of other tribes besides say Urhobo or Esan whom I suspect may have Igbo blood.Had the population of Urhobo and Esan been large,they would have been in the same shoes with Igbos.

Several cases of these exist starting from Jaja of Opobo to our invasion of Lagos and Abuja today.

I see, Igbo people are not Marginalised anymore now they are invaders who are envied because Only the Igbo are competitive  grin

G.a.y Ibo Pirate from anambra
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by nolongTing: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2011
alj_harem:

Innoson cars is also meant to be the pride of Nigeria

but guess what ?

PDP because they are working for foreign powers, have successfully kept Innoson cars down for the sole purpose of bribes that they obtain from companies like toyota and co

Innoson cars would have been the major economic break through instead of all this lies Mr president is giving us 

Rubbish!!!!! And I cannot be bothered to tell you why, I am sick and tired of educating dunces on this forum.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2011
nolongTing:

I see, Igbo people are not Marginalised anymore now they are invaders who are envied because Only the Igbo are competitive  grin

G.a.y Ibo Pirate from anambra

Invaders,who are envied ? What does that mean ?
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by ektbear: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2011
@OP: Ok, I didn't realize that this was going to be one of those "woe is me, cry cry cry" sort of threads.

Carry on
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by T8ksy(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

ZIK won election in Lagos under NCNC in 1952 but he couldn't forge ahead to the federal parliament cuz the yoruba-dominated western house of assembly won't allow an ibo man to represent them.Btw,That eyo ita part seems to point Zik as tribalistic maybe that is why you chose to ignore it !

@ Bolded,

Abegi, don't mind Dede and his co-travellers in their trajectory of deceitfulness.

That's their own cultural conceptualisation of tribalism i.e Yoruba's unwillingness to bequeath the affairs of their people to an outsider, especially when that outsider also

doubled as a rival. As if the igbo at that time would eagerly entrust Awolowo (or any other yorubaman) with the future development of their people.

Zik-the leader of igbo tribal union now wants to run the affairs of a rival group! what an utter circuitousness!!!

Whatever happened to "conflict of interest"?

1 Like

Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Onlytruth(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2011
The ultimate truth is that Igbo are THE heartbeat of Nigeria. Heck we are even the heartbeat of Africa. If you doubt me, look at NOLLYWOOD.
Remove Yoruba or Hausa from Nigeria today; Nigeria will continue as if nothing happened.
Remove Igbo from Nigeria today, EVERYTHING stops and Nigeria ceases to exist. FACT.

That leads me to one famous saying by an Igbo musician.

"Onye na aro onye ka ya anya, na eme ya nkiri" - Whoever is eyeballing his superior, is only looking in admiration.

Like I keep saying too "The offspring of a lion does not chew grass".
We Igbo are lions. We feed on fresh meat! cool cool cool

OP take note. cool
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmm, , na waa oo! Every tribe, ethnicity and family in Nigeria tnks they ar d best and evrybody else s aganst dem, yet evrybody s soferng!
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Remove Yoruba or Hausa from Nigeria today; Nigeria will continue as if nothing happened.

Remove Igbo from Nigeria today, EVERYTHING stops and Nigeria ceases to exist. FACT.

Honesty is definitely not your forte. Remove Yoruba and Hausa from Nigeria and Nigeria will continue as if nothing happened?? Are you this cognitively challenged or just plain dishonest?
Did it occur to you that many in Nigeria was not even aware that ibos were dying off like flies during the Biafra war? Or even aware there was a war going on?

So much for being so indispensable.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2011
Dede1:

It is unfortunate your attempt to sound like a human being ended with trivialized Nigerian election. Before you foolishly embarked on wasteful endeavor of ill-informed criticism of Ndigbo, you must realize that political issues in a tribally fuzzed Nigeria are not matter of hate or love.

There have been considerable efforts on the past and present government of Nigeria to punish south eastern zone and Ndigbo in particular for Nigeria/Biafra war. If Nigeria plays on level terrain, why should there be instances of abandon property and draconian boundary adjustment immediately after the civil war?

There is no hate or love in Nigeria but a subliminal war that will burst to surface one day.

Nwokem, Osoqua ghi, keep thinking to yourself that the world is out to get indi igbo,  Keep fighting with air, keep generating conspiracy theories about a plot to wipe indi igbo into extinction. Come 2015, with the present state of affairs in Igbo land, an Hausa man would be president. Indi Igbo are there screaming Marginalization, Genocide and all that crap, the NIGER DELTA has produced a President and a Vice president. Keep singing the same tune, the middle-belt would produce a president before the Igbos,  You think that the present political dispensation is still riding on that zoning bullcrap?? Think again. The election of JEG in the midst of heavy weight Northern political opponents should be a pointer to indi Igbo that zoning will not get us there. Until we as indi igbo eliminate the hate in our mind, stop living in the past (BIAFRA), stop celebrating criminals and crooks (Uwazuruike, Kalu and co) and conciously make an effort to reintegrate into Nigeria, the status quo would remain the same.

There will be no more war in this country same way their will be no more military rule.

I am an igbo man, Anambra true and true,  My heritage is not in contention, my grand father fought that biafran war that y'all seem to love to shout about, I've heard terrible stories about that war, my grandmother lost 4 boys (her sons) in 1 day from an aerial bombing raid during that war, so stop acting like y'all are some type of war heroes of some sort.

The young generations of indi Igbo need to take over the helm of affairs. Bring up bright ideas that would propel us out of the cesspit that the older generation (uwazuruike & co) are hell bent on remaining in. The actualization of the indi Igbo dream would not come from living in the ashes of the Biafran war. Ojukwu who led us into that ill-thought war is at the brink of death yet the younger geration who have nothing but tales to remember that war by have held on to the past with a firm grip.

I am sick and tired of hearing the same old tale of marginalization and the genocidal crap, it was a war (well as far as the igbos were concerned because to the rest of Nigeria it was quelling the uprising of a renegade band of terrorists). Where the igbos marginalized worst that the Niger Deltans? The creeks and water-side dwellers? Abeg make una look bush jor!!

I tell everyone that the best thing to happen to indi Igbo was the failure of Biafra. At this rate, by now Biafra would have been like war-torn Sierra-leone or Liberia or even Sudan.

I have moved on, the rest of us should do so as well, 

Indi Igbo ekene'm unu o!!

cristog120:

i still want to believe u sucked your mothers bosom and your brain is still in your skull

Ask for you, I still want to believe that the reason you went to that cybercafe was to apply for the salesboy position at Chukwuma & Son enterprises. I would suggest you focus on that and make the maximum use of your 150 Naira,
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Dede1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Can somebody with gray matter above his or her shoulder inform this malnutrition airhead there was a difference between regional and federal election. The election in 1951 was regional election for the control of regional houses of assembly. Zik won election in Lagos from one of the constituencies in then western regional house of assemebly to represent the people of Lagos in Ibadan the capital of western region.

At stake in that election was leader of government and eventual premier of the region. Awo and follow tribal carpet crossers in Ibadan made sure Zik should not be allowed to become the first premier of western region of Nigeria. Zik left Lagos after the shameful and tribal induced political act by the Yoruba and contested in 1954 federal election at Onicha.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Dede1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
T8ksy:

@ Bolded,

Abegi, don't mind Dede and his co-travellers in their trajectory of deceitfulness.

That's their own cultural conceptualisation of tribalism i.e Yoruba's unwillingness to bequeath the affairs of their people to an outsider, especially when that outsider also

doubled as a rival. As if the igbo at that time would eagerly entrust Awolowo (or any other yorubaman) with the future development of their people.

Zik-the leader of igbo tribal union now wants to run the affairs of a rival group! what an utter circuitousness!!!

Whatever happened to "conflict of interest"?

Everybody knows ~Bluetooth is a dumbass and one breathe away from imbecility. You dimmed my expectation of you by cow-towing to such moronic stream of thought by the jackass named ~Bluetooth. What a waste of bandwidth. The issue has nothing to do with entrusting anybody with any political task. Awo was not barred from contesting election in Aba or Port Harcourt. Zik contested and won free election in Lagos organized by the Yoruba-dominated western region.

The inherent tribal bigotry of Yoruba people jumpstarted the moment they realized NCNC, Zik’s political party, had taken AG, Awo’s political party, to the cleaners during the polling. It immediately downed on them that Igbo man, Zik, would become first premier of western region. Yoruba tribal bigots shouted Oti o!! Hence carpet-crossing and tribal politics were born into Nigeria’s socio-political society.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Dede1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

Nwokem, Osoqua ghi, keep thinking to yourself that the world is out to get indi igbo,  Keep fighting with air, keep generating conspiracy theories about a plot to wipe indi igbo into extinction. Come 2015, with the present state of affairs in Igbo land, an Hausa man would be president. Indi Igbo are there screaming Marginalization, Genocide and all that crap, the NIGER DELTA has produced a President and a Vice president. Keep singing the same tune, the middle-belt would produce a president before the Igbos,  You think that the present political dispensation is still riding on that zoning bullcrap?? Think again. The election of JEG in the midst of heavy weight Northern political opponents should be a pointer to indi Igbo that zoning will not get us there. Until we as indi igbo eliminate the hate in our mind, stop living in the past (BIAFRA), stop celebrating criminals and crooks (Uwazuruike, Kalu and co) and conciously make an effort to reintegrate into Nigeria, the status quo would remain the same.

There will be no more war in this country same way their will be no more military rule.

I am an igbo man, Anambra true and true,  My heritage is not in contention, my grand father fought that biafran war that y'all seem to love to shout about, I've heard terrible stories about that war, my grandmother lost 4 boys (her sons) in 1 day from an aerial bombing raid during that war, so stop acting like y'all are some type of war heroes of some sort.

The young generations of indi Igbo need to take over the helm of affairs. Bring up bright ideas that would propel us out of the cesspit that the older generation (uwazuruike & co) are hell bent on remaining in. The actualization of the indi Igbo dream would not come from living in the ashes of the Biafran war. Ojukwu who led us into that ill-thought war is at the brink of death yet the younger geration who have nothing but tales to remember that war by have held on to the past with a firm grip.

I am sick and tired of hearing the same old tale of marginalization and the genocidal crap, it was a war (well as far as the igbos were concerned because to the rest of Nigeria it was quelling the uprising of a renegade band of terrorists). Where the igbos marginalized worst that the Niger Deltans? The creeks and water-side dwellers? Abeg make una look bush jor!!

I tell everyone that the best thing to happen to indi Igbo was the failure of Biafra. At this rate, by now Biafra would have been like war-torn Sierra-leone or Liberia or even Sudan.

Ask for you, I still want to believe that the reason you went to that cybercafe was to apply for the salesboy position at Chukwuma & Son enterprises. I would suggest you focus on that and make the maximum use of your 150 Naira, 

Truly speaking, your post does not engender any positive sentiments. Any Igbo person who has eyes on the presidency of dysfunctional geographical expression such as Nigeria should be shot. The misguided interest you seemed to heap on the so-called 2015 and Nigerian presidency is beyond juvenile rant and asinine. 

I am settled with fact the bases of your ill-informed posts originate from fairy tales. There are many Igbo and Biafrans who witnessed the civil war and whose amalgam of political approach in Nigeria is predicated on what happened during and after the war.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by namfav(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
envy for the ibo, you learn somethng new everyday grin

you have to see what they do in the north and tell us if you can have envy for guys who sell spare parts
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by cjfavour(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
My igbo brothers. Pls stop thinking about whether others hate you or nt. Let's all come together to better our lot. No more sycophancy,no more looking up to others to give us or begging them to give us. Lets come together and take it.Together we can achieve greatness bt we must keepp our way straight.No more crying and begging,no more regret.no more trading blames. Together our voice must b heard.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by PointB: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
namfav:

envy for the ibo, you learn somethng new everyday  grin

you have to see what they do in the north and tell us if you can have envy for guys who sell spare parts

You have a point there Namfav, how do those guys imagine they could sell spare parts to almajiris and boko haramists? How do you sell (vehicle) spare parts to those (northerners - do not confuse with middle belt) who are battling poverty on one hand, and fighting polio on the other hand? Surely, there is nothing to envy in this situation. So bros, I agree with you!
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dede1:

Truly speaking, your post does not engender any positive sentiments. Any Igbo person who has eyes on the presidency of dysfunctional geographical expression such as Nigeria should be shot. The misguided interest you seemed to heap on the so-called 2015 and Nigerian presidency is beyond juvenile rant and asinine.

I am settled with fact the bases of your ill-informed posts originate from fairy tales. There are many Igbo and Biafrans who witnessed the civil war and whose amalgam of political approach in Nigeria is predicated on what happened during and after the war.

Misguided interest?! Have you not heard all the rants coming out of the East saying "IGBO PRESIDENT in 2015 or WAR?!" . Dont decieve yourself, majority of the Igbos believe that the only way they would be assured that on one has any "marginalization" agenda is when they become president. What have the igbos been singing since?!

We want to be president

We need more states

Genocide

Marginalization

And all sorts of pitiful crap like that. My friend, I am not part of that foolishness. Keep wallowing in self-pity, keep hoping on a cloud. The rest of Nigeria is moving forward. With the exception of the current Enugu State governor, the report coming out of the other eastern states are not positive at all. Nwokem, welu aka ghi du onwe ghi odu.

O! And yes sir, that war was the stupidest thing the Igbos ever did in our history. Indi Igbos are not saints! We are the cause of our own problems. The repairs must start from within before it goes out. How can we rule a nation if we cant rule ourselves. If you like, keep waiting on the actualization of Biafra, if you like, keep tell your kids bedtime stories of how the Hausas are on an ethnic cleansing mission to wipe out Indi Igbo, If you like sef, fly the Biafran National flag in your living room the status quo would always remain what it is,

I wasnt hoping to engender positive sentiments, we as a people are too proud and arrogant to let go of our foolishness. I just hope that the younger generation would step up and start moving away from the old ways that have failed us for over 3 decades
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by seanet02: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
See ibos again o
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by mbatuku1: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nna, mechie onu gi.

Enough of the crap you post here.

Okija_juju:

Misguided interest?! Have you not heard all the rants coming out of the East saying "IGBO PRESIDENT in 2015 or WAR?!" . Dont decieve yourself, majority of the Igbos believe that the only way they would be assured that on one has any "marginalization" agenda is when they become president. What have the igbos been singing since?!

We want to be president

We need more states

Genocide

Marginalization

And all sorts of pitiful crap like that. My friend, I am not part of that foolishness. Keep wallowing in self-pity, keep hoping on a cloud. The rest of Nigeria is moving forward. With the exception of the current Enugu State governor, the report coming out of the other eastern states are not positive at all. Nwokem, welu aka ghi du onwe ghi odu.

O! And yes sir, that war was the stupidest thing the Igbos ever did in our history. Indi Igbos are not saints! We are the cause of our own problems. The repairs must start from within before it goes out. How can we rule a nation if we cant rule ourselves. If you like, keep waiting on the actualization of Biafra, if you like, keep tell your kids bedtime stories of how the Hausas are on an ethnic cleansing mission to wipe out Indi Igbo, If you like sef, fly the Biafran National flag in your living room the status quo would always remain what it is,

I wasnt hoping to engender positive sentiments, we as a people are too proud and arrogant to let go of our foolishness. I just hope that the younger generation would step up and start moving away from the old ways that have failed us for over 3 decades
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
mbatuku1:

Nna, mechie onu gi.

Enough of the crap you post here.

Iwe e'we na ghi too much o!! I am just talking my own as I see it. Its up to you to either agree, disagree, ignore it or shoot yourself in the head with an Ogbunigwe.

Our people have slowly turned into cry-baby noisemakers. Genocide & Marginalization my Okija-bum. We dont even know what our problems are so how can we find a solution, Keep pointing fingers at others,
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Dede1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

We want to be president

We need more states

Genocide

Marginalization

The bolded are statements born of idiosyncrasy if not downright foolishness. It goes further to elucidate the notion if you are actual an Igbo person. Again, by any stroke of luck you are Igbo, you must be definitely an efulefu.

It will be a waste of time to insinuate the alleged information about the war handed down to you by your forbearers did not state the Ndigbo and Biafrans held nocturnal meetings and decided to kill politicians of federal republic of Nigeria, slaughter indigenes of northern, western and mid-western regions residing in eastern region and on the July 6, 1967 declared war on Nigeria.

If the above scenarios were not the benchmarks of the story of the war you heard yet arrived to the conclusion “that war was the stupidest thing the Igbos ever did in our history”, a damnable indictment for those who sat in their homes as war was brought to them and only thing Igbo did wrong was to defend their home land, then you are more deluded than I thought.

Again if you think Nigeria will ever get better than you have seen today, I guess you have not truly checked the scare Nigeria/Biafra civil war left on the psychic of Nigerians. When drunkards such as you talk about “revolution and way forward”, I laugh sarcastically.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Onlytruth(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2011
Posted by: Okija_juju

Nwokem, Osoqua ghi, keep thinking to yourself that the world is out to get indi igbo,  Keep fighting with air, keep generating conspiracy theories about a plot to wipe indi igbo into extinction. Come 2015, with the present state of affairs in Igbo land, an Hausa man would be president. Indi Igbo are there screaming Marginalization, Genocide and all that crap, the NIGER DELTA has produced a President and a Vice president. Keep singing the same tune, the middle-belt would produce a president before the Igbos,  You think that the present political dispensation is still riding on that zoning bullcrap?? Think again. The election of JEG in the midst of heavy weight Northern political opponents should be a pointer to indi Igbo that zoning will not get us there. Until we as indi igbo eliminate the hate in our mind, stop living in the past (BIAFRA), stop celebrating criminals and crooks (Uwazuruike, Kalu and co) and conciously make an effort to reintegrate into Nigeria, the status quo would remain the same.

I am an igbo man, Anambra true and true,  My heritage is not in contention, my grand father fought that biafran war that y'all seem to love to shout about, I've heard terrible stories about that war, my grandmother lost 4 boys (her sons) in 1 day from an aerial bombing raid during that war, so stop acting like y'all are some type of war heroes of some sort.

@Okija_juju

My friend, I am adequately convinced that YOU ARE NOT IGBO. Period.
Pray, which Igbo son calls NDI "indi"? undecided undecided
The only Igbo that uses such strange words are "Yoruba" ones. LOL.
There are many Nigerians from other tribes who can tinker or patch along with Igbo language.
This is what gave you away.

And stop your idiotic attempts to sound intelligent.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Onlytruth(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Bro Dede1,

I have always known that the goat is NOT Igbo.
He can fool non- Igbos, but he can never fool true sons of Ala Igbo.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by PointB: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Okija_juju:

Iwe e'we na ghi too much o!! I am just talking my own as I see it. Its up to you to either agree, disagree, ignore it or shoot yourself in the head with an Ogbunigwe.

Our people have slowly turned into cry-baby noisemakers. Genocide & Marginalization my Okija-bum. We dont even know what our problems are so how can we find a solution,  Keep pointing fingers at others,  

Let it rest friend,
You have made you point to your brethren, and they also have points also. You can certainly find something to agree with in their case. Something. . .
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Onlytruth(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
I'll be back later to deal with this anumanu.  

@PointB

That goat is not Igbo. I'll bring proof later. But this (thread) is not the place to bring it.
Re: Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Okija_juju

@Okija_juju

My friend, I am adequately convinced that YOU ARE NOT IGBO. Period.
Pray, which Igbo son calls NDI "indi"? undecided undecided
The only Igbo that uses such strange words are "Yoruba" ones. LOL.
There are many Nigerians from other tribes who can tinker or patch along with Igbo language.
This is what gave you away.

And stop your idiotic attempts to sound intelligent.

Idiotic attempts to sound smart? He appears smarter than many here who are permanently stuck in 1967. Truth can be bitter sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IJEBUS / Governors Seek Access To $3.2Billion World Bank Fund / Political Panorama, Facebook And WhatsApp Group For Political Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.