Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out (395 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Good morning nlanders
This is supposed to be good news but it's got me in a state of turmoil.
I just got a new job in Lagos ilupeju Mushin and unfortunately I have nobody in Lagos or enough money to rent accomodation rn.
It'll be very hard to let this one go cause I know how I've prayed and hustled for an opportunity like this.
Please I beg you in the name of Almighty, help a brother out even if for a few days.
I'm also thinking of taking a night security job around the area so I can have a roof at night
Please help if u can
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
God will do it. I believe!
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
I keep telling myself it's going to be fine and I hope I'm right
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by Zigzagman: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2023
What religion do you practice?
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zigzagman:
What religion do you practice?
I'm a muslim Sir. I pray it doesn't matter even if u aren't...
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by Impersonator2: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
you can sleep in the under bridge na lots of people are there, tomorrow morning you go to public bathroom and bath
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by Crystalom37: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Impersonator2:
you can sleep in the under bridge na lots of people are there, tomorrow morning you go to public bathroom and bath
lols.

Nason e easy to sleep under bridge?

I once slept there. Wetin my eyes see, nor be wetin I go recommend give anybody.

If you can help, abeg do. No recommend wetin you no get experience about.
Re: I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Crystalom37:
lols.

Nason e easy to sleep under bridge?

I once slept there. Wetin my eyes see, nor be wetin I go recommend give anybody.

If you can help, abeg do. No recommend wetin you no get experience about.

Thanks for this response baba. Under bridge is not my portion

(1) (Reply)

What MEN Do When Expecting A Female Friend VISIT � � Ladies Should I Loud The / SHOCKING Reason Why El-rufai Was Absent At Son’s WEDDING – See Details / I Need A Serious In Abuja Dm Whatsapp 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.