Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

“I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man (2903 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by ThetrustMedia: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
In a recently shared video online, a Nigerian man opened up about his past experiences with women, particularly during his time at 24 years old.
He passionately expressed his regrets, likening women to influential figures and mentioning his possession of a land in Kaduna and two valuable cars, including a Honda.

Unfortunately, his life took a downturn due to his relationships with women.
He revealed that in his youth, he resided in Kaduna in a government-provided residence, enjoying affluence.

However, his reckless behavior led to the squandering of his resources.

This confession garnered significant attention, as people flocked to the comments section to share their thoughts on his narrative and his history of indiscretion.

See some reactions below:

leeeymarrrrh: “If you keep hearing these old people past experience you won’t want to marry and it is a lie .. like they might have had options not to marry that particular person but they were so hot headed.”

harry_walter123: “Womanizing costs a lot o. Get yourself a good woman and stay away from other girls. Nothing really dey outside. A good woman would help you achieve everything but a woman who has nothing to lose, would help you lose everything.”

kvnglammie_: “If you prioritize women over your hustle, it can never end well for you. Know this and know peace.”

bright___r: “Womanizing is so expensive! Get yourself a good lady and build together cause nothing dey outside again o.”

youngcabraofficial: “My own if money doesn’t stress me woman can’t stress me….make money leave woman alone if you get GF stay one place if u no get no dey do hook-up HUSTLE WEREY.”

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.thetrust.ng/i-had-2-expensive-cars-at-the-age-of-24-but-women-finished-me-nigerian-man-cries-out-in-pains-watch-video/

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Shalommy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Story for the gods!

7 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by TemplarLandry: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Very good.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by BOSSkesh(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fear women
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by BOSSkesh(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
I’m sure he got entangled with those yam leg girls
They know how to wreck a man
Spits on yam leg girls

1 Like

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by GOFRONT(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
........And yet, the Future is still female.

May God Airpos
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Nonexisting1: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Simps and their tales again. Local man is pleased. Simps cry, I smile.

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Benki003(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
U go explain tire no evidence

3 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Immorality no be anybody mate.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Pauliaette(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
I don't pitied you in this kind of a story, is like giving excessive excuses or blaming careless lifestyle on women. Do they call u?
Hmmmm I get am before no be property ooo
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by mytime24(f): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
No evidence

U go explain tire

1 Like

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Adranidoo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
RIP to anyone looking for love in this day and age
Others use money to level up and increase their value
Simps use money to chase women
Smh

5 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by DonroxyII: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
You Finished Yourself:

Na you go do wetin Your Money Fit Do but pass Ya Brain grin .... Women no be mate of any Man wey no get sense nor Mature ..... Dem go use Mouth, Breash, Nyansh, & Congo lead you enter grave & Move unto the next amateur Immature mumu with Money wey miss Roadgrin

Money is not the measure of Maturities if You ain't Matured Enough & You Allowed Money to Push You which she will definitely do because Money is the Thug of Wealth Very Intoxicating... You will End up to Square Zero.

I always pray to God to Grant Me Maturities before Granting Me Monies .... Na me go dey push Money no be money go dey push me.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by virginprincess(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why is he blaming women when he decided to be foolish,no one forced him to squader his money he choose to live a reckless life so he should the blame game because it won't change the fact that he lived a useless life.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Omoawoke: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Typical case of no evidence

Explanation go wound you

1 Like

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
You finished yourself.
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Where's the man ?

Is that him there?
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
See him blaming women for the decision he made by himself.mtcheww as long as a woman does not put a knife on your throat to cough out money for her then you have no right to blame anyone.
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by Whois(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
I get am b4 no be property. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by okoroemeka(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Pauliaette:
I don't pitied you in this kind of a story, is like giving excessive excuses or blaming careless lifestyle on women. Do they call u?
I don't see the essence of hustling and getting money without a woman to enjoy your success,that women wrecked him shows he is a stupid simp that doesn't know how to say no,he has two expensive cars which are liabilities and how many investment and properties which are assets,that he didn't cut his coat according to his size shows the type of man he is,instead of having two cars and living an extravagant lifestyle,he supposed to own a Vespa and invested the rest,he will just attract local Vespa girls that cannot wreck him,if you go to onitsha,aba,nnewi,etc,you will see hundreds of business men/women that have multiple buildings,malls,shops and investments but drive just a Corolla or motorcycle,the first rule in oga/boy internship is that you must learn how to control money before you make money,women is one of the major part of the motivation to hustle
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2023
That is what happens if you don't bang with sense!

1 Like

Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by candygist: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Story for the gods!

As the story no favour and encourage men to spend on you na.
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by lascos912(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Pauliaette:
is like you are not a Nigerian, don't you know that if a man is rich girls will be chasing and calling him
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by koladata(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2023
no evidence
Re: “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man by BusinessPlan22: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
I don't see the essence of hustling and getting money without a woman to enjoy your success,that women wrecked him shows he is a stupid simp that doesn't know how to say no,he has two expensive cars which are liabilities and how many investment and properties which are assets,that he didn't cut his coat according to his size shows the type of man he is,instead of having two cars and living an extravagant lifestyle,he supposed to own a Vespa and invested the rest,he will just attract local Vespa girls that cannot wreck him,if you go to onitsha,aba,nnewi,etc,you will see hundreds of business men/women that have multiple buildings,malls,shops and investments but drive just a Corolla or motorcycle,the first rule in oga/boy internship is that you must learn how to control money before you make money,women is one of the major part of the motivation to hustle

I pity your dead brain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Is This A Curse? / Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.