Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,170 members, 7,818,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Human Being Physique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Human Being Physique (2095 Views)

Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / How To Tell If,his Nice Physique Or Looks Are All He's Got / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Being Physique by mummy3(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2011
I don’t know if there’s any one that reason the way I reason. It surprises me why a fellow human being will keep condemning the way a fellow human being like him or her looks by abusing them. e.g hmmn he or she is fat orobo or tin kpanla or skido or gorilla or monkey or maltex bottle or shortman devil or flat buttock, yam leg etc. I believe no human being knew when he was created and how he or she would look like when come to life. And also I feel if we had given a chance to make choice of our look Or are we trying to say some of God’s creature are terrible or blame our parents? What’s your own view?
Re: Human Being Physique by bekay911(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2011
we r made after Godls likeness der4 we beautiful indivisually but longa throat no gree us remain d same cos we b lyk dis or dat person and we eat n consume a lot of junk des days which deposits unwanted fats in our body.
So if u dnt critsze ppl dey wont c der faults but we need to do it wt love n care afterall wat u say doesnt matter its hw u say it dat matters d most
Re: Human Being Physique by slimyem: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2011
yes,it is wrong to insult people because of how/what they look like but everyone does it all the tym.aint nothing you can do to change that.
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2011
everyone does it all the tym. aint nothing you can do to change that

gbam.
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

gbam.

Everyone does it? No not everyone and YES u CAN change that. YOU can choose to NOT do it. that's how the world changes. it takes ONE person to start

OP,
Not true. I am not a fan of insulting the physical however, "God" did not make u orobo or lepa, totally up to you, so it's fair game.  if you want parity ,then you shouldn't insult people for being a woman . that includes saying women should be relegated to certain positions either. if you think all humans are equal then treat accordingly and let everyone be who they want
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2011
everyone does it? No not everyone and YES u CAN  change that. YOU can choose to NOT do it. that's how the world changes. it takes ONE person  to start

it helps in life to not take offence all the time.

learn to overlook things every now and then.

you cant control what people say but you can control how you react.
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

2 different things. I said change CALLING other people names. I didn't say take offence to people calling you names. I am saying do NOT bully other people. THAT you have control over.

READING is FUNDAMENTAL. COMPREHENSION,
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2011
^^watch your blood pressure.

bye bye.

and btw, face the person who made the post that's getting you riled up, thank you.
Re: Human Being Physique by tellwisdom: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2011
, u cant change the fact that these gurls are dry like stockfish embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Human Being Physique by mummy3(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2011
bekay911:

we r made after Godls likeness der4 we beautiful indivisually but longa throat no gree us remain d same cos we b lyk dis or dat person and we eat n consume a lot of junk des days which deposits unwanted fats in our body.
So if u dnt critsze ppl dey wont c der faults but we need to do it wt love n care afterall wat u say doesnt matter its hw u say it dat matters d most

Is it by what we eat that made the legs to be yamleg or the height to be short ikeregbe or the face to be gorilla. About the over weight thing, some people are naturally born orobo and naturally born thin. i believe in this case we dont need to discriminate grin
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^watch your blood pressure.

bye bye.

and btw, face the person who made the post that's getting you riled up, thank you.

I essentially agree with the OP ., Go back to your secondary school and request a refund on your comprehension classes, this is ridiculous.
Re: Human Being Physique by bekay911(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

Is it by what we eat that made the legs to be yamleg or the height to be short ikeregbe or the face to be gorilla. About the over weight thing, some people are naturally born orobo and naturally born thin. i believe in this case we dont need to discriminate grin
actually i dnt agree wt ur skuul of tot. D ppl u rshud b refering 2 r d deformed by birth or accident or d handicapped nt orobo or lekpa yam leg etc. If ur orobo dat means xcess fat if u r lekpa its either ur starvn ursef or anaroexia simple
ATLgal:

I essentially agree with the OP ., Go back to your secondary school and request a refund on your comprehension classes, this is ridiculous.
Dats so mean n cruel to a gal
Re: Human Being Physique by r231(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
read the post again madam. OP is saying don't insult anyone based on physical looks. period.

i agree with her but i disagree that orobo or lepa people were born that way. yes some people have medical conditions but the vast majority of orobos just EAT to MUCH. no excuse.
i was also pointing out that we shouldn't discriminate based on gender either. you can't fight for partial equality. it should be  for all.

EOM.
Re: Human Being Physique by Nayah(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mummy, I totally agree, even if people think it's utopical every single person has his own aura, you might think oyu're better but your friend attracks more, that's life!

But this is the result of an extreme sophisticated World which just leaves places for sophisticated people or people who fight for it, I advise people to stay who they are, to focus on moral, values and especially their talent because everyone has been given a talent: people just need to find it
Re: Human Being Physique by koolJ1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

laff wan tear my belle for hia oo. . !
Re: Human Being Physique by Freiburger(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

This kind of replies are new.
Well, i like it.
keep it up.
Re: Human Being Physique by MMM2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
i dont oh angry
Re: Human Being Physique by MrCork17: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

I don’t know if there’s any one that reason the way I reason. It surprises me why a fellow human being will keep condemning the way a fellow human being like him or her looks by abusing them. e.g hmmn he or she is fat orobo or tin kpanla or skido or gorilla or monkey or maltex bottle or shortman devil or flat buttock, yam leg etc. I believe no human being knew when he was created and how he or she would look like when come to life. And also I feel if we had given a chance to make choice of our look Or are we trying to say some of God’s creature are terrible or blame our parents? What’s your own view?

mummy3. Madam did sumbody abuse your Physique? Are u a midget by any chance? (no ofeinxce) undecided
Re: Human Being Physique by emofine(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ OP, the funny thing is despite another putting someone else down because of their physical appearance, diversity is what complements us anyway thus enhancing our beauty. . .

ATLgal:

Not true. I am not a fan of insulting the physical however, "God" did not make u orobo or lepa, totally up to you, so it's fair game.

You do have a point however some people could be genetically predisposed.
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
i'm sure all the holier than thous on the thread have the most wicked personalities ever.

that's how it always is.
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
Freiburger:

This kind of replies are new.
Well, i like it.
keep it up.

do i know you from somewhere?

why are you following me around.

nothing unusual about my post.

that's how i see things.

perceived insults arent always intentional and inasmuch as some things arent done with an intent to bully, then it pays to develop a thick skin.

end of.

you either let the person involved know they are hurting your feelings, or you insult them back.

all in the spirit of camaraderie.

or you just overlook it. But to have a nazi style bulldozer running wildly all over the place, will get you labelled basket case.
Re: Human Being Physique by slimyem: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:
it pays to develop a thick skin.you either let the person involved know they are hurting your feelings, or you insult them back.
all in the spirit of camaraderie.
or you just overlook it.
exaili!
Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
see hypocrisy:

ATLgal:

lemme,  chew gum or have bad breath?  it's only amongst Nigerians that chewing gum is seen as a female thing. it's a breath freshening activity in other places, i bet the OP's mouth STINKS,  like shalanga.

ATLgal:

This is dumb. Nigerians aren't more or less ugly than other folk. We just don't cast well,  In the past beauty in naija was all about the face. now we realize body counts as well,  but nollywood hasn't caught up. it's the same thing with mainstreet American media. they typically cast beautiful white women, but ugly fat and obnoxious black women. given that you would assume all blacks in aMerica are ugly, but thank God for hip hop tv,  on the other hand you see ugly fat women all about town,  but hardly ever on tv

undecided
Re: Human Being Physique by Orikinla(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
mummy3:

mummy3, it would be better for you and I to have a practical discussion on this matter in the nude. Just you and I. So, that we can be pointing at everything in our anatomy as we discuss it. Anyway, I agree with you. But if a glutton get fat and ugly, God is blameless. And if "Lepa Shandy" refuses to eat well and looks like Thin Lizzy, God is innocent. Then I will make fun of them until they the glutton stops over feeding and the Thin Lizzy begins to feed well. Personally I like the babes with huggable head lamps and boot. In fact, I should be able to place a tea cup on the buttocks or rehearse "Pata-pata" on the "Ikebe" booty.
Re: Human Being Physique by Freiburger(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

do i know you from somewhere?

why are you following me around.

nothing unusual about my post.

Following you around? i wouldn't mid doing that if i 've got the time. cheesy
There is something unsusual about how you now see things.

tpia@:

But to have a nazi style bulldozer running wildly all over the place, will get you labelled basket case.

Here we go again.
Re: Human Being Physique by mummy3(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

mummy3. Madam did sumbody abuse your Physique? Are u a midget  by any chance? (no ofeinxce) undecided

grin figure 8 you want try.
Im always pitying those victims
Re: Human Being Physique by mummy3(f): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Orikinla:

mummy3, it would be better for you and I to have a practical discussion on this matter in the Unclad. Just you and I. So, that we can be pointing at everything in our anatomy as we discuss it. Anyway, I agree with you. But if a glutton get fat and ugly, God is blameless. And if "Lepa Shandy" refuses to eat well and looks like Thin Lizzy, God is innocent. Then I will make fun of them until they the glutton stops over feeding and the Thin Lizzy begins to feed well. Personally I like the babes with huggable head lamps and boot. In fact, I should be able to place a tea cup on the buttocks or rehearse "Pata-pata" on the "Ikebe" booty.   

grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh want finish me
Funny human full this land o
too funny
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

see hypocrisy:

undecided  

please tell me who i have attacked personally? nobody? there you go. you are a jobless human being. So my comment on US media versus reality and responding to someone who says people are chewing gum without realizing it's for betterment , is all you got? GET A LIFE. THAT. IS . ALL.

Re: Human Being Physique by tpia5: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
well, fat, ugly and obnoxious are words you used to describe your fellow human beings who are also women like yourself.

just pointing that out for reference purposes.

now, hope you dont interpret my civility as being scared of you.

i'm just not interested in giving you any attention, that's all. I know you crave it but i think you should find a fellow l.esbian to oblige you. (Not to mention some bolts are missing from your end).

sorry for the disappointment and goodbye.

dont waste time on tpia when you could be using it to search for a le.sbian lover here.

thanks for heeding this friendly advice.
Re: Human Being Physique by MrCork17: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@<<<<< Escaped from Mental hospitul undecided
Re: Human Being Physique by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
obnoxious = loud, irritating,
FAT = FAT not of average weight.
ugly = MY opinion, NOT attractive
now i'm a woman lover? alayi ni ise se nie. lmao. u no see anything talk so u de grasp. you need help

No be your kain attention i de find. Don't let the door hit u where the good lawd split you. odesin. undecided

i concur . Mr Cork. i have no clue who let him out of Aro. or maybe they have internet there now. guy is obvious unemployed. going thru my post and if i happen not to condemn someone he wants to attribute those qualities to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Give Her Or Not / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? / When Does the Law Of Karma Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.