Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

When Does the Law Of Karma Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Does the Law Of Karma Work (2096 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma / Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Scash(f): 1:56am On Dec 05, 2011
Recently that phrase has been flyin around like its a newly invented law.
  And d way its been stated is; dump a guy/girl that loves you and those u love wld dump u too.

Atimes u need to leave some people for different reasons even though you dont want to hurt them. I dnt knw, bt someone told me dt law wld still catch up wt such a person no matter the intention.

Nw am wondering, doesnt d law knw wen to strike?
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Mynd44: 3:42am On Dec 05, 2011
Thee law of Karma acts when the Police of Karma wake up and remembers you and what you have done.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by obowunmi(m): 5:14am On Dec 05, 2011
No such thing as Karma
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Flashaldrin(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

No such thing as Karma
+6
i wonder what century we are in? 11th? undecided
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by 195(f): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2011
there is no karma but i know there is bitch undecided
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Scash(f): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

Thee law of Karma acts when the Police of Karma wake up and remembers you and what you have done.

Bt it usually chooses to wake at d wrong time jare

obowunmi:

No such thing as Karma

eh! Wu told u dat?
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]What bloody law? Where was/is it written? Who wrote it?
All i know is, Treat others the way you want to be treated! You dont need to be threatened with retribution before you know when to do the right thing! Do things because they are right, and not because you fear that later in your life, you doing bad, would attract karma or whatever "bullshiticated" law of vengeance!. . . [/size]
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by freecocoa(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2011
I'm not sure that frigging law works anyways and if it does,its just too slow for my liking so somebody tell it to work when it ought to cos it needs to seriously catch up with my ex.rubbish.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

No such thing as Karma
if there ain't no KARMA, there is GOD! U nor wise?
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Adaeze003(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2011
if the law is for real i'm in trouble. But does it mean that you are to stay in a relationship even when you know you're not really in love?
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
^
Oh you don dey fear,you never start.
One shouldn't stay in a loveless relationship but you shouldn't lead anyone on or take advantage of his\her love for you,if you know you are not gonna love the person then don't get involved with him,but if you were in love and fell out of love be honest enough and let him know,if he can't deal with that then its no longer your fault.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Adaeze003(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
point noted! I cant take advantage of ones love for me or lead him on because i will not like someone else to treat me that way. Its just a matter of falling out of love!!
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by MrCork17: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
***what in the name of Mr Cork is KARMA? angry ***
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Yorisb: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

No such thing as Karma

Cosigned! Pure myth, that is. .
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
havent met her but they say shez a biatch
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by slimyem: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
the law of karma thing is unreliable.
sometimes,people do really bad stuff and you expect karma to cacth up with them but it never really does.makes me wonder why karma hasnt caught up with a lot of people in power by now,
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by iice(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
The law of Karma is the law of cause and effect.
On the buddhist/hindu/sihk level. . .it means much more.

For Christians ~ It's the 'As you sow, so shall you reap'.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by bekay911(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
If it exists den nt in naija cos its yet to deal wit some ppl ere.
DONT DO TO ODAS WAT U DONT WANT DEM TO DO TO U SIMPLE.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by stepo707: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
It does work.But the outcome differs IMO i.e Might not be cos someone broke your heart, someother person will break that person's heart. Might be a seperate Retribution.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2011
who knows when, why or how but it sure is sweet!! grin

1 Like

Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Adaeze003:
if the law is for real i'm in trouble. But does it mean that you are to stay in a relationship even when you know you're not really in love?

for real?
Can someone stay in a relationship without being in love?
Hmmm,na wao.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:
^
One shouldn't stay in a loveless relationship but you shouldn't lead anyone on or take advantage of his\her love for you,if you know you are not gonna love the person then don't get involved with him,but if you were in love and fell out of love be honest enough and let him know,if he can't deal with that then its no longer your fault.

TOUCHE!
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:
^
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Adaeze003:
^
point noted! I cant take advantage of ones love for me or lead him on because i will not like someone else to treat me that way. Its just a matter of falling out of love!!

you didnt love him in the first place,true love never dies,instead it grows stronger as time passes.
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Yorisb:

Cosigned! Pure myth, that is. .

I dont know about karma,but I believe that whatever a man sows,he will surely reap!
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Adaeze003(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Youngpo413:

you didnt love him in the first place,true love never dies,instead it grows stronger as time passes.

Oga... when u mentioned me I thought someone replied my programming question sef undecided undecided

This thread is 3 yrs old 4 crying out low...

Be talking of love like u know what love is...
Re: When Does the Law Of Karma Work by Youngpo413: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Adaeze003:

Oga... when u mentioned me I thought someone replied my programming question sef undecided undecided

This thread is 3 yrs old 4 crying out low...

Be talking of love like u know what love is...

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't More African Ladies Date White Men? / Could This Be Lust Or Love? / Guys:i Need Your Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.