Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! (2404 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Have you ever caught your girl cheating and the next thing she tells you is "why did you check my phone"? lol...that's typical gaslighting. Well, I'd help you with small update.

If you see any of these apps installed in your girls phone, forget it, she's cheating on you.

SEE THE FULL LIST HERE: https://techksite.com/top-10-apps-that-expose-a-cheating-girlfriend/
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2023
Comment if you think anything on the list is false

1 Like

Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2023
no comments yet?
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by Josbreed: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2023
OkeibunorFavour:
no comments yet?
I am commentin here out of pity for you See as you dey beg for comments. If you really want people to comment, just post the whole story herw without referring them click on a link.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2023
I understand you and thanks for this. I’d list some here but you could find details on the blog:
1. Only fans
2. Snapchat
3. Kik
4. Bumble
5. Tinder
6. Viber
7. Ashley Madison
8. Inmessage
See others here and the details on why I say these: https://techksite.com/top-10-apps-that-expose-a-cheating-girlfriend/

2 Likes

Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Other apps you should look out for are
1. Instagram (Posting thirst traps).
2. Secret messaging apps like Viber
3. Kik
4. Lovoo
5. Any dating apps (It means she's looking for other options)

See others here and the details on why I say these: https://techksite.com/top-10-apps-that-expose-a-cheating-girlfriend/
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by Osashalom: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
I actually opened the link, it was a nice read
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by mykealpha(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Michat
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Osashalom:
I actually opened the link, it was a nice read

Thanks Osashalom

1 Like

Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
mykealpha:
Michat

Thanks. I'd check this out and update the list.
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
mykealpha:
Michat

Hello, did some research on Michat and it also appears to be a dating and linkup application. If this app is on your girls phone, that relationship is just as good as gone!
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by OkeibunorFavour: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Michat is actually just another dating site that has been converted to a hookup site. If it's on your girlfriend's phone. Then you might want to get your self tested as well.
Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by Warl0ck: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make una pity op nah grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! by Akposkiz: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Facebook is also a cheating app !!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Leave Your Slippers Outside At Night / How Exactly Did I Offend My Cousin? / Nigeria Police Confirm Death Of 14 Year Old Girl In Company Of Lover In Hotel Ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.